Windows 10: Edge Favorites

Discus and support Edge Favorites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is it possible to put my list in alphabetical order with out having to move each one? 19054 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by DHolm, Aug 24, 2015.

1. DHolm Win User

Edge Favorites

Is it possible to put my list in alphabetical order with out having to move each one?

:)

DHolm, Aug 24, 2015

2. Favorites Bar on Egde

Favorite bar on Edge. I put several favorites on the favorites bar and after closing out of edge and log back in the favorites in the favorites bar are gone anybody have this problem??? this is my first day using win 10 and edge

GaryCramer, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Mike16235 Win User
    Importing favorites from Internet Explorer to Edge misses many of them

Imported my IE favorites into Edge, and Edge reported that it was successful.

But now there appear to be two problems:

1. I compare the Edge Favorites folder (...\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\Favorites) with the Internet Explorer Favorites folder, and find that 5 out of 89 folders are missing in Edge, and 34 of 65 Internet
    Shortcuts that were not in folders. If I open some of the folders in the Edge Favorites folder, I find that many of them are missing sub-folders and some of the Internet Shortcuts.

2. When I click the Favorites icon in Edge, only about half of the favorites and favorite folders that made it into the Edge Favorites folder show up (yes, I scrolled down). I have the favorites sorted by name, and it only gets down to "H" for the favorites
    and "K" for the folders.

What is the fix?

Mike16235, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Edge Favorites

1. Edge Favorites - Similar Threads - Edge Favorites

2. Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites: I don't usually use Edge, I like IE11; but I've had to dabble in Edge from time to time. I was wondering, where are the Favorites saved? I looked up & found an article that instructed to go to:...
  3. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge Favorites: I don't usually use Edge, I like IE11; but I've had to dabble in Edge from time to time. I was wondering, where are the Favorites saved? I looked up & found an article that instructed to go to:...
  4. Edge favorites bar pull down menu blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge favorites bar pull down menu blank: Hi, For the last few iterations of Windows 10, I've noticed the favorites bar pull down arrow is blank. The only way to get the items back is to go into settings and turn off, then back on to "Show the favorites bar". This only lasts a short time then then items disappear...
  5. How to Delete favorites from Microsoft Edge

How to Delete favorites from Microsoft Edge: I want to delete some websites that I have saved to my favorites bar in Microsoft Edge. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-favorites-from-microsoft-edge/35b7fc41-d161-41a8-ad91-586a21a76b31
  6. How to Sync favorites in Edge ? must have tried almost everything !

in Browsers and Email
    How to Sync favorites in Edge ? must have tried almost everything !: I tried everything I can think off on my Surface and laptop, but the Edge favorites do not sync. - log out and in to my Microsoft account - switch sync off and on - switch all sync choices off and on - create new favorites - create favorites sub folder Still no syncing for...
  7. I need the "hub" in Microsoft Edge to transfer favorites from IE on an old computer. Some...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need the "hub" in Microsoft Edge to transfer favorites from IE on an old computer. Some...: If there no longer a hub - is there a fix short of reinventing windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-hub-in-microsoft-edge-to-transfer/4e8083ad-5e5a-4566-9d0e-26b8a13d1891
  8. Desktop wallpaper, Edge favorites, and Outlook auto sync issue after reset

Desktop wallpaper, Edge favorites, and Outlook auto sync issue after reset: Hi all, Yesterday my one drive wasn't signing in, it just wouldn't do it, so today I thought id do a format of my laptop with windows 10 and my one drive is now working ok. The problem I know have is when I've performed the format it usually auto syncs and my desktop...
  9. Delete All Favorite from Microsoft Edge

Delete All Favorite from Microsoft Edge: I been trying to delete all the favorites out of microsoft edge at one time. This does not seem possible. Seems like a good browser but I am tired of messing with the favorites. I would think that all the technology you guys you could make this a simple task. I don't...
  10. Need to copy Edge favorites from one computer to another

Need to copy Edge favorites from one computer to another: How do I copy Edge favorites from one computer to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-copy-edge-favorites-from-one-computer-to/b1026d87-8747-43f2-896c-dc4082bc8a42

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot securely connect to this pagethis might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe tls security settings. if this keeps happening try contacting the website’s owner.try this:go back to the last page