Windows 10: Edge Favourites Column Size

Discus and support Edge Favourites Column Size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is Microsoft not listening to everyone who has complained about the set width of the Favourites column in Edge. Many people have asked the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by brbrown1, Apr 1, 2020.

1. brbrown1 Win User

Edge Favourites Column Size

Why is Microsoft not listening to everyone who has complained about the set width of the Favourites column in Edge. Many people have asked the same question. How can we alter its size? Edge is of no use to me and I shall uninstall it soon if I can't alter it.

:)

brbrown1, Apr 1, 2020
  2. osmodia Win User

Favourites in Edge

Please Microsoft, allow us to move the Favourites bar to the left AND to reduce it's ridiculous width!

Everyone who uses Edge has been used to Internet Explorer and being able to personalise the Favourites column to suit.

On my screen and in normal use the Favourites column uses a fifth of the screen and as most of the entries are one word it could be reduced by two thirds!

Please stop this policy of change for the sake of change.

While I'm on, can anyone tell me if I can increase the size of the tiny icons in the left of the Start Menu (Power, Settings, File Explorer etc.)

Thanks

osmodia, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge - favourites

Few things:

Favourite entries take up a lot of screen space unlike IE. This means I have to scroll much lower to find the favourire I'm searching for. Is there any way to reduce the size of each listed favourite ?

Also, does MS Edge sync between my devices where I use Edge on each device?

Finally, how do I sync my IE and Edge browers where I use IE on my Windows Phone and Edge on my tablet?

Tigger Ireland, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Edge Favourites Column Size

Reduce size of favourites Bar - Microsoft Edge

Hi Eric,

You won't be able to resize the Favourites bar in the new Edge browser. I suggest you to click on the three dots (settings) button on the top left of Edge and click on 'Send feedback'.

Anannya Podder, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Edge Favourites Column Size

1. Edge Favourites Column Size - Similar Threads - Edge Favourites Column

2. Favourite's bar icon size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favourite's bar icon size: Edge has just updated. I like to have my favourites visible on the bar, using icons only. However, the size seems to have increased so now only 40 are visible with the remainder in the overflow drop down menu to the right. Can the icon size be reduced so that more are...
  3. Pinning column of favourites permanently open as a column down one sid

in Browsers and Email
    Pinning column of favourites permanently open as a column down one sid: Pinning column of favourites permanently open as a column down one side. I am using the old edge as when I tried the Beat version of the chromium based Edge it didn't seem to allow me to do this. I copied instructions in a computer magazine to prevent Windows installing the...
  4. Size Column to Fit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Size Column to Fit: I need to permanently size columns to fit content instead of having to select it every single time a folder is opened. Is there a solution yet? I cannot find an option to select "apply to all folders."...
  5. Lost Favourites in Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost Favourites in Edge: Hello, I've just lost all my Favourites in Edge for seemingly no reason at all. The only thing I did was renew a subscription to CCleaner, without doing any kind of cleaning. Just paid the money. I've been through a number of processes suggested on the net with no effect...
  6. Favourites bar in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites bar in Edge: I would like my favourites bar in Edge to contain all the same favourites I have in Internet Exploer but after using settings/import favourites they dont appear. Is there a fold I can copy and paste them into or is there anotherway? 121748
  7. Syncing Edge Favourites

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Edge Favourites: I have used Firefox for years and it's hard to find much fault with it. But since converting to W10 I've mainly been using Edge as I wanted to understand it better. I've only run into one site where it just won't work but otherwise it's been fast and stable and I quite liked...
  8. Edge -Favourites -- no way to organise

in Browsers and Email
    Edge -Favourites -- no way to organise: Hi there When will Ms start realising that not everybody wants a browser that looks like it was designed for a mobile phone or a tablet. There's no way to organise the favourites unlike IE --even a simple sort is missing. You can create a new folder but why are we...
  9. Favicons in Edge Favourites Bar...

in Browsers and Email
    Favicons in Edge Favourites Bar...: Since the last update, all the favicons in my favourites bar have changed to a 5-point star. If I hide, then show the favourites bar again via settings, the correct site favicons re-appear, but then revert to stars the next time I open Edge. Any ideas, please? 30390
  10. Edge Favourites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favourites Bar: Has anyone managed to drag and drop the Favourites into the Favourites Bar? It will only work if you import Favourites from IE it seems. *Sad 15573