Windows 10: Edge forgets to work
Discus and support Edge forgets to work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Edge browser is not moving and I dont know maybe it forgets to work for a days now. I open Edge and nothing happens. I come to MS Store to check if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hildegard_schroeder, Sep 26, 2022.
Thema:
Edge forgets to work
Loading...
-
Edge forgets to work - Similar Threads - Edge forgets
-
How to downgrade Microsoft Edge in Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsHow to downgrade Microsoft Edge in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Browser updates usually include security fixes, performance improvements, and new features. However, sometimes a new version can cause compatibility issues or disrupt your browsing experience. In such cases, you may need to temporarily roll back the browser to an... -
Flip on short edge or Flip on long edge not printing or working on Windows PC
in Windows 10 NewsFlip on short edge or Flip on long edge not printing or working on Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you can’t use the Flip on short edge or Flip on long edge options, or they aren’t working or printing in Windows 11, this article will help. You can use these solutions regardless of your printer brand on. Why is Flip on short edge or Flip on long edge not working?... -
Copilot sidebar in Edge not working [Fix]
in Windows 10 NewsCopilot sidebar in Edge not working [Fix]: [ATTACH]If the Copilot sidebar in Edge is not working or keeps disappearing on a Windows 11 PC, you can enable Copilot in Edge using Edge settings, Registry or Group Policy Editor. Why is Copilot sidebar in Edge not working? If the Copilot sidebar in Edge is not working,... -
Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Bug Breaks IE Mode in Microsoft Edge for Some Users
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Confirms Windows 11 Bug Breaks IE Mode in Microsoft Edge for Some Users: Microsoft has confirmed a bug in Windows 11 that breaks Internet Explorer mode in Microsoft Edge for some users. IE mode is used to load legacy websites and web apps that still require Internet Explorer. The bug stops these sites from loading properly. Microsoft acknowledged... -
Edge Drop Clipboard Manager Brings Mouse-Driven Copy Management to Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsEdge Drop Clipboard Manager Brings Mouse-Driven Copy Management to Windows 11: A new third-party clipboard manager for Windows 11 called Edge Drop is now available for early testing. Developed by AdiArtist, the app was recently shared on Reddit. It sits on the left side of the screen and can be opened by hovering the mouse over it or by pressing Alt+C.... -
Edge forgets to work
in Windows 10 GamingEdge forgets to work: My Edge browser is not moving and I dont know maybe it forgets to work for a days now. I open Edge and nothing happens. I come to MS Store to check if there is an update but none. I dont know why it is not working. Other browsers work but I want to use Edge since its from... -
Why is edge forgetting passwords
in Windows 10 Installation and UpgradeWhy is edge forgetting passwords: After yet more updates being forced upon me I find allmy saved passwords for web sites are missing from my computers, I AM GETTING FED UP WITH MICROSOFT FORCING UPDATES ON ME WHICH COMPLETY MUCK UP THE MACHINES. If they don't remove the abilty to network they trash something... -
Since yesterday, Edge and other Windows apps forget all logins/passwords they had recorded...
in Windows 10 CustomizationSince yesterday, Edge and other Windows apps forget all logins/passwords they had recorded...: As of yesterday, when I close Edge and reopen it, all logins/passwords to sites have disappeared and their list in the parameters of Edge is empty. I even uninstalled/reinstalled Edge, to no avail. I run Windows 10 Pro. I also noticed that the Windows Mail app which I don't... -
Dont forget EDGE CAN access Localhost type IP addresses now
in Windows 10 Installation and UpgradeDont forget EDGE CAN access Localhost type IP addresses now: Hi there Edge has been modified so you CAN set it to access local host type of sites (at least in build 10240). This was mentioned a while ago but just as a reminder -- many people have servers etc that have a web interface with a localhost or 127.x.x.x type of IP...