Windows 10: Edge - how can I remove annoying prompt when another app is called

Discus and support Edge - how can I remove annoying prompt when another app is called in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there Edge has an annoying prompt every time it launches another app. Anyway to KILL it. @mods -- Adding attachments INLINE via EDGE -... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, Jul 1, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Edge - how can I remove annoying prompt when another app is called

Hi there

Edge has an annoying prompt every time it launches another app.
    Anyway to KILL it.

@mods -- Adding attachments INLINE via EDGE - can't move the image -- you just see ATTACH some code ATTACH. You don't see the image until you exit the edit mode.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jul 1, 2015

2. how uninstall online sharing 3.0.08.07 ????

Hey, My N96 came with "Share on line" pre installed as did my partners N95. I find it VERY annoying that it can not be removed through the "shortcuts" menu.

The another thing I find annoying is when I make a call through contacts the next time I want to make a call the last persons number comes up. I've made the call, so forget the previous call! CLOSE THE APP!

planb---01, Jul 1, 2015
  3. How to block ads on Microsoft Edge and Start8 is not working on Windows 10

hello ...

i have a silly question.. i wanted to see what app cause of some annoying advertising message is in my browsers ... i have so annoying message in my web browsers .. chrome and microsoft edge .. its title is special offer ..and can be closed and have settings
    ...and in that setting i can turn it off but every time i turn it off but next time i see its here again .. and also there is a small box in middle of page too .. previous box is larger and about 5 or 6 * 15 - 20 cm ...also some times when i hold my mouse
    pointer on links or pictures .. will open another box too ..and when i move mouse from that place will go .. but its very very annoying ..and i wanted to disappear .. so first i checked the extension but there is any extensions !! so obviously there has to
    be a app .. so i opened control panel and then program ...

and i couldnt find it !! so now i am confused !! if you can help me too how i can remove that i will be so grateful ..

although i dont know thats microsoft related or not .. and at first i wanted to ask another thing ..but i said maybe you know about that too and maybe you can help me about that too .. but my original question is :

when i searching for that app , i saw another app ..stardock start8 ... as i know , this app is because to create start menu and some changes on it ... but i cant remember i installed that !! and my question is , that app was on windows or some how installed
    later ..

because i wanted to remove that ..because in win 10 start menu are like when you install start8 .. but i dont know this change cause of start8 , and if i remove that , my start menu will change or when i upgraded to win 10 this app is useless ??

thank you

Original title: start8

hassanrezaei, Jul 1, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

I don't think so, at least not yet.

They switched the default editor mode for Edge users, because the WYSIWG mode was too unstable when using Edge.

Mystere, Jul 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Edge - how can I remove annoying prompt when another app is called - Similar Threads - Edge remove annoying

2. How to remove this annoying message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this annoying message?: Dear Folks, I have the following annoying message that pops up every 5 minutes, literally. This message is irritating, specially when doing conferences or calls. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?Warm Regards, Francis...
  3. Sign in prompt is annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in prompt is annoying: So this sign in required prompt keeps popping up ever since my college classes ended. When I go click on sign in it will only let me sign in with my expired college email that doesn't work and when I do with my personal windows account it says it doesn't accept it. I tried...
  4. Sign in prompt is annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in prompt is annoying: So this sign in required prompt keeps popping up ever since my college classes ended. When I go click on sign in it will only let me sign in with my expired college email that doesn't work and when I do with my personal windows account it says it doesn't accept it. I tried...
  5. How can I stop Edge from prompting me to allow an app to open?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I stop Edge from prompting me to allow an app to open?: I'm running Win 10 Pro, version 1909. MS Edge version 83.0.478.64. Using SQl Server Reporting Services. When I select to edit a report in Report Builder I get a popup - This site is trying to open Microsoft Report Builder. ']http://[servername] wants to open this application....
  6. How Can I Permanently Remove Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Permanently Remove Edge: I got a notification that I have to update Edge. I do not even use Edge. I do not want to be rude but I would never, ever use Edge. I am not saying what I think of that privacy-invading app because I'm trying to be calm but I am getting frustrated that I cannot easily disable...
  7. Annoying header. How do I remove

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying header. How do I remove: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bigblackcoke786 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enatbz/annoying_header_how_do_i_remove/
  8. How can I remove the annoying gap in the search tab?

in Cortana
    How can I remove the annoying gap in the search tab?: [ATTACH]I don't know if it is possible to remove that gap that is on the left hand side of the search tab but if it is possible to remove it, then how can I do it? It's not a big problem but it really irritates me. This gap came in when I updated my Windows 10 to version...
  9. How to remove annoying pin prompt without actually using a pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to remove annoying pin prompt without actually using a pin: Every time I sign into my PC it asks me to set up a pin and this is what it says "want to sign in faster and more securely? Enter your password to set up Windows Hello." I would not like to use a pin, how can I not use a pin and stop getting this annoying pop up? Also, it...
  10. how to remove app Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    how to remove app Microsoft Edge: I rarely use IE and regularly use Firefox and Chrome. 44928

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do you remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display