Windows 10: Edge Hub is not responsive

Discus and support Edge Hub is not responsive in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I click on the hub icon (favorites, reading list, etc.), I get no response. It's stuck on reading list. Clicking on favorites does nothing.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pfgoergen, Dec 23, 2015.

1. pfgoergen Win User

Edge Hub is not responsive

When I click on the hub icon (favorites, reading list, etc.), I get no response. It's stuck on reading list. Clicking on favorites does nothing.

Pete

:)

pfgoergen, Dec 23, 2015
  2. Taffy087 Win User

Can't find "Display" in Control Panel - Appearance and Personalization

Hi. Where is the Feedback Hub, please?

Taffy087, Dec 23, 2015
  3. Why is microsoft edge such a memory hog?

Yes, I saw the other response. But Edge team has specifically asked MVP's that we suggest a Repro Mode trace submitted in the Feedback Hub, and in some cases a link to that Feedback submission shared with them directly.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Dec 23, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Does Edge totally freeze up then too(happened to me when viewing Downloads). The only thing that eventually helped was clearing everything(nuking the cache). I suppose it was a corruption.

Edge Hub is not responsive [​IMG]

Cliff S, Dec 23, 2015
  5. pfgoergen Win User
    That worked. Thanks!

pfgoergen, Dec 23, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    You're welcome*Biggrin
    It happened to me right after the Fall Update(to 1511)

Cliff S, Dec 23, 2015
  7. I had this yesterday
    I only cleared the browser history and the cached data and files, unticked all others

After this and a restart everything was working again

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge Hub is not responsive - Similar Threads - Edge Hub responsive

2. Reported this years ago to Feedback Hub with no response and a major problem of Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reported this years ago to Feedback Hub with no response and a major problem of Windows...: I reported a problem of Windows crashing when AV Receiver is turn off or just unplugging the HDMI cable from my TV will crash in Windows 10 I reported over a year ago and the problem sill exists in Windows 11.Never had this problem when Windows 10 was new at the time but...
  3. Mouse slowly became in responsive when connected to usb hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse slowly became in responsive when connected to usb hub: Hi i have a question regarding usb hub , so my laptop is having only 3 usb port so i buy this 4 port usb hub from my local online store.At first its works fine , until the mouse that i use were plugged in to the hub suddenly feels heavy , sluggish and jumping everywhere like...
  4. Mouse slowly became in responsive when connected to usb hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse slowly became in responsive when connected to usb hub: Hi i have a question regarding usb hub , so my laptop is having only 3 usb port so i buy this 4 port usb hub from my local online store.At first its works fine , until the mouse that i use were plugged in to the hub suddenly feels heavy , sluggish and jumping everywhere like...
  5. Mouse slowly became in responsive when connected to usb hub

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Edge non-responsive after Creators Update

in Browsers and Email
    Edge non-responsive after Creators Update: Edge is unresponsive after the Creators Update (opens to blank page, Home button won't work and can't even type anything in address bar). Most hamburger menu items on right work except New Window and Zoom and extensions lost. All previous settings like Home page, Save...
  7. Website not responsive on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Website not responsive on Edge: For some stupid reason my clients website does not load properly on Edge. This is their website: Waterproofing Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Grimsby St. Catharines. The banner image always gets cropped out. I don't see the issue in Chrome/Safari/Firefox. Can someone...
  8. Slow typing response in Internet Explorer and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Slow typing response in Internet Explorer and Edge: I noticed that in IE 11 on Windows 8.1 that there was this slightly perceived typing lag when entering text in fields displayed in the browser. This lag would not be present in Chrome, Opera, and others... so that's what would make it noticeable. When you type fast, it is...
  9. Edge toolbar Hub

in Browsers and Email
    Edge toolbar Hub: I'll probably get fried for this but I have one beta/testing machine I never do a fresh install, upgrades only starting with10240. The others I do, however question, what build did this icon in the capture below come from? No other machines (5) two 15063, the others 16199....
  10. Improving input responsiveness in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Improving input responsiveness in Microsoft Edge: As the web becomes more interactive, web pages are becoming increasingly reliant on JavaScript for core functionality, such as input, rendering, layout, and composition. As more and more of this core functionality moves to the client side, it becomes imperative for browsers...