Windows 10: Edge Insider

Discus and support Edge Insider in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am working with & on Edge Insider Builds. It's, really, quite interesting. There is an Edge Insiders Forum. But, I wonder if anyone else here is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Edge Insider

I am working with & on Edge Insider Builds. It's, really, quite interesting. There is an Edge Insiders Forum. But, I wonder if anyone else here is mucking about w/ the forthcoming Edge (??). They can be run along w/ ones current Edge. The pic is from my start menu. Canary gets updates/changes frequently, Dev wkly & stable.

Edge Insider b8c53bd4-2bad-40ee-ab60-9625606ee658?upload=true.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew
    Edge Insider 02af8272-81a7-4545-a644-74f6b0b8ba80?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Apr 14, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 14, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Edge Insider

insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Edge Insider

1. Edge Insider - Similar Threads - Edge Insider

2. Why this article says Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge is inside IE settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why this article says Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge is inside IE settings?: https://www.virtualizationhowto.com/2023/04/how-to-stop-ie-from-opening-edge-browser-solved/#h-internet-explorer-11-is-now-totally-deprecated-from-microsoftIn the above article, it says "Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge" is inside the IE gear icon...
  3. Why this article says Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge is inside IE settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why this article says Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge is inside IE settings?: https://www.virtualizationhowto.com/2023/04/how-to-stop-ie-from-opening-edge-browser-solved/#h-internet-explorer-11-is-now-totally-deprecated-from-microsoftIn the above article, it says "Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge" is inside the IE gear icon...
  4. Why this article says Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge is inside IE settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I DON’T WANT MS EDGE TO OPEN PDF FILES INSIDE EDGE!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I DON’T WANT MS EDGE TO OPEN PDF FILES INSIDE EDGE!!!!: I use MS Edge as little as possible.Even when I do use it, it still succeeds in annoying the s**t out of me. And it seems it’s getting more and more intrusive and more and more arrogant.I have never set MS Edge to open PDF files inside the browser.I always want any browser...
  6. I DON’T WANT MS EDGE TO OPEN PDF FILES INSIDE EDGE!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I DON’T WANT MS EDGE TO OPEN PDF FILES INSIDE EDGE!!!!: I use MS Edge as little as possible.Even when I do use it, it still succeeds in annoying the s**t out of me. And it seems it’s getting more and more intrusive and more and more arrogant.I have never set MS Edge to open PDF files inside the browser.I always want any browser...
  7. Won’t allow me to download Microsoft edge dev/beta version? (I am apart of the insiders...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t allow me to download Microsoft edge dev/beta version? (I am apart of the insiders...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/blakeprice1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1s6yo/wont_allow_me_to_download_microsoft_edge_devbeta/
  8. Introducing the new Microsoft Edge for HoloLens 2 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Microsoft Edge for HoloLens 2 Insiders: [img] Experience the best of the Internet in mixed reality! With the new Microsoft Edge on HoloLens 2, you can place browser windows around your physical world, scale them to the size of walls, or have a browser window follow you as you walk around. You can even browse the...
  9. Is it possible to replace Edge with one of its insider counterparts?

Is it possible to replace Edge with one of its insider counterparts?: Greetings, I have the stable Edgium installed, as well as the dev channel version. Is there a way to hide or uninstall the stable version, while only keeping the insider? submitted by /u/coffeebiscuitsandtea [link] [comments]...
  10. In Edge insider Canary you can now select a text from a web page and view it in the...

In Edge insider Canary you can now select a text from a web page and view it in the...: [ATTACH] Immersive reader. Selected text in the immersive reader (GIF). The new feature is available in version 81.0.394.0 and can be enabled with this new flag: Flag. submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]...