Windows 10: Edge Insider

Discus and support Edge Insider in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am working with & on Edge Insider Builds. It's, really, quite interesting. There is an Edge Insiders Forum. But, I wonder if anyone else here is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Edge Insider

I am working with & on Edge Insider Builds. It's, really, quite interesting. There is an Edge Insiders Forum. But, I wonder if anyone else here is mucking about w/ the forthcoming Edge (??). They can be run along w/ ones current Edge. The pic is from my start menu. Canary gets updates/changes frequently, Dev wkly & stable.

Edge Insider b8c53bd4-2bad-40ee-ab60-9625606ee658?upload=true.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew
    Edge Insider 02af8272-81a7-4545-a644-74f6b0b8ba80?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Apr 14, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 14, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Edge Insider

insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Edge Insider

1. Edge Insider - Similar Threads - Edge Insider

2. Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try: Back in December, we announced our intention to adopt the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility for our customers, and less fragmentation of the web for all web developers. Now we're ready to show...
  3. Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try: Back in December, we announced our intention to adopt the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility for our customers, and less fragmentation of the web for all web developers. Now we're ready to show...
  4. Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store: Stay informed with the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues directly in Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge Insider is the official extension for Microsoft Edge for Microsoft Edge Insiders. This extension puts an icon on the Microsoft...
  5. Microsoft Edge Insider extension now released

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Insider extension now released: Stay informed with the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues directly in Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge Insider is the official extension for Microsoft Edge for Microsoft Edge Insiders. This extension puts an icon on the Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Edge Insider builds: Troubleshoot install and updates

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Insider builds: Troubleshoot install and updates: Microsoft Edge Insider builds refers to both Microsoft Edge Canary and Microsoft Edge Dev. Here are a few things to try if you see installation or update errors: Check your operating system. Microsoft Edge Insider builds are currently only available on Windows 10...
  7. You can join Chromium-based Edge Insider Preview program

in Windows 10 News
    You can join Chromium-based Edge Insider Preview program: A few days ago, Microsoft confirmed the rumors that their Edge browser, the default web browser of Windows 10, will move to a Chromium-compatible web engine in the Desktop version. Now, a new option of the Edge Insider Program allows joining it to get early access to the...
  8. Edge quit working on Windows Insider Program

in Browsers and Email
    Edge quit working on Windows Insider Program: I've been running Windows Insider Program for awhile without issues until now. Windows 10 Insider Preview was recently updated (10.0.17763.1) & Edge has quit working. Although I use Chrome as my default, Edge is used by Cortana when searching. Not sure how to...
  9. Latest version of MS Edge from insider program closes after 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest version of MS Edge from insider program closes after 5 seconds: I recently updated to the latest build from the windows insider program build 17713.rs5 release 180706-1551 and since then if I try to open up MS Edge beta (which what the Icon says in the taskbar) it will open for 5 seconds to a blank page then close. I have Kaspersky,...
  10. Inspired by Insiders - Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Inspired by Insiders - Microsoft Edge: Hello Window Insiders, and greetings from the Microsoft Edge team! With the next release of Windows (RS4) just around the corner, we wanted to say “Thanks!” to our Windows Insiders. Your feedback has helped make this new version of Microsoft Edge our best yet. In this...