Windows 10: EDGE - Installation causing problems with my e-mail provider

Discus and support EDGE - Installation causing problems with my e-mail provider in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; edsmall, remembered this from an older post Edge won't start Exception code: 0xc0000409 it worked for Ztrucker. Try this link from a Microsoft page... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by edsmall, Feb 17, 2016.

1. CmmTch Win User

EDGE - Installation causing problems with my e-mail provider

CmmTch, Feb 20, 2016
  2. edsmall Win User

Thank you for the tips.
    #1. I am using my e-mail through centurylink not edge.
    #2 & 3.. No sound. I will sometimes get video links in e-mails and when I click on them I get no sound. I beed to stop the videos and then right click the speakers and run a sound test and then reopen the e-mail that has the video in it and they play fine. Never tried checking for sound from a podcast. What I have been doing is a soon as I turn on my computer (start page is centurylink.net and then click on the e-mail tab on their start page. I automatically do the right click and run a sound test. For the rest of the day (unless I have to do a restart) sound is not a problem.
    #4. Yes. sometimes, not always a video won't play. I do my restart but I would also do the sound test again.

I just did clear the top three you mentioned and tried a couple of e-mails and I had audio. I can't remember if I had already did the sound test when I first turned on my computer this morning.

I still have my problems with my e-mail not being able to forward or reply to an e-mail without clicking on my options tab within the centurylink e-mail and then it lets me. But if I make a mistake and try to correct spelling I have to go through the clicking on the options tab. Haven't heard anything from the centurylink folks but I already know they are going to tell me its not their problem.

I will test the sound problem out tomorrow morning when I turn on my computer before I run a sound test and see if problem went away.

edsmall, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

EDGE - Installation causing problems with my e-mail provider

1. EDGE - Installation causing problems with my e-mail provider - Similar Threads - EDGE Installation causing

2. Microsoft e-mail problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft e-mail problem: I received a message from Microsoft that my e-mail may have been compromised and I should change my Password. I did. Since then my Microsoft e-mail stopped working. I did the recommended fixes including Microsoft updates. No help. It is not a Password issue or a SSL...
  3. E-mail problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail problem: I installed my att.net e-mail. System says it was installed correctly, but later I get message saying can not sync! I tried changing passwords and also deleting mail and calendar application, but problem persists. How can I repair this problem?...
  4. E-mail problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    E-mail problem: Hello, first of all, I received a message via e-mail from a foreign overseas person, she asked for personal information from me I'm suspicious for this message malware, vırus, how can I detect virus and spyware, if I got it infected my email, do I have to close my account?...
  5. E-mail problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    E-mail problem: I have installed Windows to a friend. For this purpose, I gave my Hotmail e-mail address to log in. I tried then to remove this e-mail and use another e-mail address. I have created a new e-mail address with the name of my friend. I think I made a mistake somewhere. Now,...
  6. Windows Mail App - Custom home path for my E-Mail provider

Windows Mail App - Custom home path for my E-Mail provider: Hello there! weirdly my E-Mail Provider lists all Folders within the "INBOX" folder. That for i need to change the root-folder to "INBOX". Otherwise the Mail app keeps creating its own "sent" and "deleted items" Folders. This is possible in Outlook and now I wonder if it is...
  7. E,MAIL PROBLEM

E,MAIL PROBLEM: WHY IS MY E,MAIL FLICKERING AND I CAN,T OPEM ANY OF MY E,MAILS ORDO ANY OPERATIONS THAT I USUALY DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-problem/23ab01b9-0f2c-4f4a-a7b5-944b0de204f6
  8. problem sending e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem sending e-mails: I can't attach a document or send e-mails on my pc. However, I am able to send e-mails on my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-sending-e-mails/c84da4ad-4b16-45c1-aac3-4035208d3ee5"
  9. E-mail problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    E-mail problem: ** This Thread moved to English forum** ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.*** To; Microsoft Community Dear sir, Pls be advised...
  10. E MAIL problem

in Browsers and Email
    E MAIL problem: My brother in law recieved a boarding pass from his travel company in pdf format on his Levono tablet.He couldn`t open it to download so he e mailed it to me and I couldn`t open it in Windows 10.We then asked the travel company to e mail it direct to me and it opened...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge causing problems with email