Windows 10: Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline

Discus and support Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys I have edge chromium on my iPhone and up until about 3 days I always saw my activity in the task view timeline, it just stopped, I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Campoli, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline

Hey guys I have edge chromium on my iPhone and up until about 3 days I always saw my activity in the task view timeline, it just stopped,
    I did nothing to change this. Re installed edge on my iOS and same thing. Not sure if its a recent bug but I always always able to see them in task view.

:)

Steven Campoli, Dec 30, 2020

2. Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article http://www.thewindowsclub.com/timeline-feature-not-working-windows), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Arul_D, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Alimaggs Win User

Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline

Windows 10 Update 1809 - Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't sync either

Hi there.

I saw this advice elsewhere, where somebody else experienced the same issue, so I did actually try this yesterday, with no joy.

I've reset Edge on both PCs, and my Favourites and Reading List are now syncing (although not to my Lumia 950XL but I can live with that - the PC sync is the most important).

But no joy with Timeline or Cloud Clipboard.

Alimaggs, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline

1. Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline - Similar Threads - Edge iOS syncing

2. Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline

in Browsers and Email
    Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline: Hey guys I have edge chromium on my iPhone and up until about 3 days I always saw my activity in the task view timeline, it just stopped, I did nothing to change this. Re installed edge on my iOS and same thing. Not sure if its a recent bug but I always always able to see...
  3. IOS Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IOS Sync: Is there a way to sync or mirror iphone text message to the pc or at least to the app?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ios-sync/c53e5fac-2497-4f4d-96d4-94d747f984db
  4. Windows 10 timeline

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 timeline: windows 10 1909 So basically whenever i try to remove the activity history in the timeline.. after a deleting a few history. the screen goes black for a second and comes back on. and when i check the reliability history it says explorer. exe has stopped working. here is...
  5. Windows 10 timeline

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 timeline: windows 10 1909 So basically whenever i try to remove the activity history in the timeline.. after a deleting a few history. the screen goes black for a second and comes back on. and when i check the reliability history it says explorer. exe has stopped working. i have done...
  6. Microsoft is working on Windows 10 Timeline support for new Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on Windows 10 Timeline support for new Edge: The Chromium-based Microsoft Edge is the new big thing in browsers market, and despite the fact that it’s still in beta, it has been downloaded over a million times by Windows and macOS users. Microsoft is open about the development of new Edge and it is also publicly...
  7. iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad: My windows iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad. It has been install for months and worked fine now it won't sync. Any ideas I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-wont-sync-with-ios-on-ipad/4d723a0e-d15d-4c6f-82ca-a3a10ba4509e"
  8. Microsoft Launcher gets the Timeline feature and it syncs with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher gets the Timeline feature and it syncs with Windows 10: The wait is finally over. Microsoft today released a new update for Microsoft Launcher on Android that adds support for the highly-anticipated Timeline feature. You will now see the Windows 10 activities on your Android’s phone timeline screen and you can tap on any item to...
  9. windows 10 Timeline

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 Timeline: Traduit en: Français Afficher l'original Timeline s'affiche mais aucune recherhe precedente s'affiche malgré l'ancrage de l'article lu [ATTACH] Texte d'origine Proposer une meilleure traduction...
  10. MS Edge preview for iOS

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge preview for iOS: Today on msft I saw an article about testing MS Edge on iOS. I joined and got an email, the email required me to install a program called TestFlight. The problem is that it is asking for me to redeem an invitation code. Anyone familiar with this. Henry 94896