Windows 10: Edge, Is There Any Way To Import My Firefox History

Discus and support Edge, Is There Any Way To Import My Firefox History in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello All, I guess that the title says it all. I want to try Edge but I have all of my settings and history stored in Firefox. Some sites that I visit... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Rocky, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Rocky Win User

Edge, Is There Any Way To Import My Firefox History

Hello All,
    I guess that the title says it all. I want to try Edge but I have all of my settings and history stored in Firefox. Some sites that I visit regularly I don't even know my password anymore.

I would to just like to migrate everything over to Edge if it is possible.

Bennett

:)

Rocky, Jun 1, 2016

2. Is there any way to import them from file?

Mine imports the favorites but most of the folders I had in IE are blank. The folders came over but not the contents

DaveWaldron, Jun 1, 2016
  3. DoriH Win User
    Is there any way to import them from file?

OT: Edge.

Edge won't import my Favorites from IE. Is there any way to import them from file?

Oh well...looks like I'll just have to scrap Edge and continue with IE until Microsoft

fixes the bugs in Edge!

DoriH, Jun 1, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

See 3rd post here:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...d-0c3f673a2f3e

= no import.

Of course, that was then. Some months have passed.. maybe things will evolve. Edge is not (yet?) a full-fledged browser inasmuch as it doesn't support the full range of features one has come to expect.

And you can't use a 3rd party password manager 'cos it doesn't support addons (some coming I recall reading).

My view? Remain independent for now.

(I lost patience with MS when they played 'now we have one, now we don't - and oh, it's a different one now' with their email client from Vista to Win 8 (Outlook Express/Winmail - relics of which still remain in Win 10)

dalchina, Jun 1, 2016
  5. swarfega Win User
    In the forthcoming July update, Edge will have the ability to import from the current default browser. So that may help you out.

swarfega, Jun 1, 2016
  6. Rocky Win User
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate that. I guess I'll just stick with Firefox for now.

Rocky, Jun 1, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    Sensible decision.
    No point to pull what's left on the head.
    Edge, Is There Any Way To Import My Firefox History :)

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge, Is There Any Way To Import My Firefox History - Similar Threads - Edge Import Firefox

2. Edge on android is not importing any of my history

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge on android is not importing any of my history: As the title says, i've just recently downloaded edge on android android 10 one plus 7t pro and it seems to have imported passwords, favorites etc...but not my history. Any advice? Regards...
  3. Importing firefox data to new Edge

Importing firefox data to new Edge: I have installed new Edge successfully. It displayed the import from Firefox window. I thought that was it but when I went back to Edge nothing of bookmarks or history or anything else were there. Went to settings and 'import browser data' only IE and bookmarks html are...
  4. How to import Firefox history to Edgium?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to import Firefox history to Edgium?: I've tried, and it just gives me an error. I've restarted the PC, tried again, and still... nothing. I know it just released but I wanted to know if there's a way to fix this? submitted by /u/korxus [link] [comments]...
  5. Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge

Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge: Hello, I cannot import my cookies,data logins to the microsoft edge, only bookmarks can be imported it seems. Can anyone guide me to import everything from my Firefox to the edge?...
  6. How Do I Import Passwords and History From Firefox Into Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How Do I Import Passwords and History From Firefox Into Edge: Hello Everybody, I am a very happy Windows 10 user, and I would like to begin to use Edge more, maybe even as my primary web browser. The problem is that I have been using Firefox for many years and I keep all of passwords and settings and history stored in Firefox, I...
  7. How import bookmark firefox on edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    How import bookmark firefox on edge ?: Please a read different web page but no find solution to import bookmark from firefox on edge Thnak Hispa 13234
  8. Can't import favorites from firefox to edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Can't import favorites from firefox to edge.: That about say's it all. Here is a screenshot: [img] Henry 73197
  9. How to import Firefox favorites into Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to import Firefox favorites into Edge: I'd like to try Edge, but Edge won't even see Firefox as one of my installed browsers even though it is my default browser. I'm not going to use a browser that requires me to enter hundreds of sites one at a time. Any suggestions on a way to import FF favorites since it won't...
  10. Any way to review Notifications History?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to review Notifications History?: Not for the first time in W10 I noticed a notification slide off the screen before I had a chance to read it.. I need to access those notifications, after all, I'm in charge of the West's nuclear arsenal and could have missed something damned important! Anyone help...