Windows 10: Edge keyboard shortcut

Discus and support Edge keyboard shortcut in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; open a shortcut on the keyboard that allows me to delete everything from the browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xianquiroz, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Edge keyboard shortcut

open a shortcut on the keyboard that allows me to delete everything from the browser

:)

xianquiroz, Nov 29, 2018

2. Create desktop shortcuts to websites with Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open a webpage in Microsoft Edge.
    • Click the three dots at top right corner.
    • Choose Open with Internet Explorer.
    • Right Click and click on create shortcut.
    • The shortcut shall open in Microsoft Edge, if it is your default browser.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 29, 2018
  3. How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Edge keyboard shortcut

How do I get a shortcut app or icon to desktop from microsoft edge such as club pogo

Hi Pat Ruble,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

You may create shortcut in desktop. Follow the below steps.

• Open the desktop, right click on empty area on desktop and click on
      New->Shortcut.

• Enter the url which you have copied from the Microsoft EDGE in the
      Type the location of the item text box. (Open the EDGE browser, copy the URL which you need to create the shortcut on desktop by pressing CTRL + C keys on the keyboard and paste it in the text box as suggested in the step 2 by pasting the URL
      by pressing CTRL + V keys on the keyboard)

• Click on Next button and then click on
      Finish
      button.

• Now the shortcut will be created on desktop.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Edge keyboard shortcut

1. Edge keyboard shortcut - Similar Threads - Edge keyboard shortcut

2. Edge-shortcut...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge-shortcut...: Edge shortcut comes and go on it's own. That's on a computer with Windows 10 Home. I don't mind, it's there, but: Why can't it just stay there?? Instead of should I stay or should I go now?? :-D...
  3. Edge-shortcut...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge-shortcut...: Edge shortcut comes and go on it's own. That's on a computer with Windows 10 Home. I don't mind, it's there, but: Why can't it just stay there?? Instead of should I stay or should I go now?? :-D...
  4. Edge-shortcut...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to set Keyboard Shortcuts for Chrome or Edge Extensions

in Windows 10 News
    How to set Keyboard Shortcuts for Chrome or Edge Extensions: [ATTACH]Browser Extensions are extra features that became a necessity for a lot of people. There are a lot of extensions in the market that have helped a lot of users, but to trigger them, we need to go to the extensions option and click on it. This is not an efficient...
  6. Keyboard shortcut for Edge resets after a few day

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard shortcut for Edge resets after a few day: Hey I've set a keyboard shortcut for Firefox and Edge. The one for Firefox is working well, but the one for Edge is just resets after a few days, and I have to set it again under the preferences tab... What could be the problem? submitted by /u/RivoN0Mad [link] [comments]...
  7. Keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Edge: I thought this may be useful - it shows a list of all shortcuts for Microsoft Edge *Smile If you use a Mac just scroll down the page for more info Keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Edge 159833
  8. Shortcut for Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut for Edge: The best thing Internet Explorer could do was put a shortcut on your desktop, a very convenient thing to do. Edge has a feature where you can go to Internet Explorer, presumably to put a shortcut on your desktop. Why not put that feature on Edge, so you can directly put a...
  9. Microsoft Edge Keyboard Shortcuts List

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Microsoft Edge Keyboard Shortcuts List: How to: Microsoft Edge Keyboard Shortcuts List Keyboard Shortcuts List for Microsoft Edge [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible...
  10. Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Shortcuts: How do you turn OFF keyboard shortcuts? I never use them but when I'm typing, I often hit CTRL when I mean the Shift key and then whatever letter I hit next is then combined with CTRL and displays something I don't want. I've been unable to find the setting that hopefully...