Windows 10: Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...

Discus and support Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Guys I often open entire folder from favorites to open multiple tabs at once. The issue i have is that Edge is loading only first/current tab and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by 4k3or3et, Jan 20, 2019.

1. 4k3or3et Win User

Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...

Hi Guys

I often open entire folder from favorites to open multiple tabs at once. The issue i have is that Edge is loading only first/current tab and rest of the tab when click on them. This way i loose time waiting until page will be loaded. Is there any trick to force Edge to load all opened tabs at the same time? Thank you.

:)

4k3or3et, Jan 20, 2019

2. EDGE multiple tabs

Windows 10 Edge browser - I would like to have multiple tabs open when I start my EDGE, but I want one of those tabs to be the Top sites and suggested content page

VaLentinCohen, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Firefox10 not loading images in tabs when the tab is opened

I browse with a LOT of tabs in Firefox 10 - I do this because I need to give the pages time to load on my less than perfect connection, so I pre-open a PILE of new tabs then start reading through first one as the others load.

Since version 10 they seem to have have started this INTOLERABLE BULL$#!T of not loading images in the tabs until you actually LOOK at the tab, and this completely screws up my life as the very reason I opened the tabs WAS TO PRE-LOAD THE CONTENT, and NOTHING has been loaded.

I really want to find the idiot retard developer responsible for this monumental cock-up, and pour spoiled cat urine into the air vents at the bottom of his car's windscreen to make his next few days as horribly unpleasant as he has made my last few days on firefox 10.

Aware that I will never get this opportunity, I beg of the forum to find me some sort of "about:config" setting I can diddle to lift this terrible curse.

I have obviously googled as best I can but all I find are forums about images not loading at all - Mine DO load, it's just that they load AFTER I switch to that tab, and that is USELESS to me *Frown Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs... :(

FFS the whole POINT of opening it in a new tab is for it to LOAD IN THE NEW TAB - if its not going to load it there anyway then I may as well just follow the link in my current tab & we can throw tabs away.

To that developer who thought this up : may the fury of a thousand trolls ruin every little thing you try and do for the rest of the week - you knob.

(Sorry forum - I'm just really pi$$ed)

BazookaJoe, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Castiel Win User

Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

I was wondering is there a way where when I start up Firefox multiple tabs open with web pages loading? Like when I open up Firefox 4 tabs start up and they are different websites loading?

Thanks*Toast :toast:

Castiel, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs... - Similar Threads - Edge loads current

2. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  3. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  4. Fix Microsoft Edge keeps opening multiple tabs

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Edge keeps opening multiple tabs: [ATTACH]Does Microsoft Edge keep opening multiple tabs on startup? If yes, the solutions provided in this post will help you fix the problem. According to some users, Edge is opening some random web pages in multiple tabs on startup, whereas, some have reported that Edge is...
  5. Google opening tabs in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google opening tabs in Edge: I use Microsoft Edge & lately Google has been opening search tabs on it's own. It's like it is on a timer. I've ended up with as many as 8 new tabs at one point before I would close them. When I'm in the middle of something & it decides it's time to open a new tab it...
  6. Browser opens multiple tabs

Browser opens multiple tabs: When I open google to access the internet, it opens with 3 tabs. All say the webpage was not found or is unavailable. I can enter a new address into any three of the search bars and access the internet. I have set my google preferences to only open the google search page upon...
  7. Opening edge with set tab

in Browsers and Email
    Opening edge with set tab: I am running Edge Chromium at the moment and when I close down it shuts all opens tabs - I don't have a problem with that but what I would like it for me to open Edge so that Outlook.com mail opens automatically in the first tab on start up or closing all tabs and selecting...
  8. Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...: Hi Guys I often open entire folder from favorites to open multiple tabs at once. The issue i have is that Edge is loading only first/current tab and rest of the tab when click on them. This way i loose time waiting until page will be loaded. Is there any trick to force Edge...
  9. Edge asks to close all tabs with only one tab open

in Browsers and Email
    Edge asks to close all tabs with only one tab open: V1809 with the last Tuesday update. When closing Edge, it always asks to close all tabs even though there is only one tab open. [img] 119766
  10. No browser except for edge is able to open multiple tabs

No browser except for edge is able to open multiple tabs: Hey, My problem began after the update on the 24th of July (KB434521) for version 1803. I was a chrome user and when I started chrome yesterday and tried opening more than 2 tabs, it would say pages are unresponsive and the only way to close it was to open task manager and...