Windows 10: Edge logging me out of an app

Discus and support Edge logging me out of an app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a program called didtheyreadit.com It works with the email. If I go more than a couple of minutes between uses, I am automatically logged out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelZaret, May 13, 2020.

1. Edge logging me out of an app

I have a program called didtheyreadit.com It works with the email. If I go more than a couple of minutes between uses, I am automatically logged out of the program. I contacted their support and they say it's the browser security settings. It works with Edge. How do I fix this annoying problem?

:)

MichaelZaret, May 13, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 13, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, May 13, 2020
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Edge logging me out of an app

Microsoft Edge has stopped woorking

Hello,

There may be a number of reasons why suddenly Edge would stop working. The first troubleshooting step that we can try is to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. Check out
    this link for more information and download link for the troubleshooter.

If the above step won't work, we also suggest resetting Edge. For this, follow the steps below:

• Close Microsoft Edge browser.
    • On the Cortana search bar, type Default App settings.
    • Click on Microsoft Edge (the list may not include Edge if your operating system is not on Creators Update.)
    • Under Microsoft Edge, click Advanced options.
    • Click the Reset button and confirm.
    • Restart your PC.
    Note: Your PC must be updated to the latest version of Windows for this troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Isi, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Edge logging me out of an app

1. Edge logging me out of an app - Similar Threads - Edge logging app

2. Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.: I have a problem which microsoft edge keeps logging me out of my google accounts everytime i close the browser. Sometimes when i close the browser and open it it's there. Most the times it's not. It's really annoying and I hate having to log in everytime. I have 5 Google...
  3. Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.: I have a problem which microsoft edge keeps logging me out of my google accounts everytime i close the browser. Sometimes when i close the browser and open it it's there. Most the times it's not. It's really annoying and I hate having to log in everytime. I have 5 Google...
  4. Fix Microsoft Edge keeps me logging out of websites

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Edge keeps me logging out of websites: [ATTACH]Most of us usually leave our accounts signed in on a web browser if we are using our personal computer. This prevents the hassle of entering our usernames and passwords every time we visit our favorite websites and open email clients in a web browser. But things are...
  5. Windows is logging me out of all apps and services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is logging me out of all apps and services: I'm having this issue windows is logging me out of all the apps like ms teams vs code all other things and the mail app says it needs to be reconfigured everytime I turn on my laptop I am using a Lenovo legion 15imh05...
  6. Reboot logs me out of Chrome and all Adobe apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot logs me out of Chrome and all Adobe apps: for at least the third time a Windows update this one is version 20H2 signs me out of Chrome and Adobe apps after every reboot. This is EXTREMELY frustrating and time consuming. Please FIX THIS PROBLEM, it is common and I am not the only one....
  7. Windows signs me out of various apps until I log out and log in again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows signs me out of various apps until I log out and log in again: This is weird. Over the past couple of weeks, I keep getting signed out of Chrome therefore out of Gmail and other websites, and Skype. I know that these seem unrelated to Windows, but after a huge amount of searching online, with some trial and error, I've discovered that...
  8. Microsoft Edge Keeps logging me out of websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Keeps logging me out of websites: Hello, So I've recently switched to Microsoft Edge, but whenever I close edge, I will open it again and I will logged out of all my accounts youtube, college accounts, etc. Even though I was recently signed in. What can I do to fix this? I like the browser, but this...
  9. Edge logging me out every time I close browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge logging me out every time I close browser: I am absolutely infuriated with Windows, and with the lack of intelligence on forum replies from so-called "support people". Edge logs me out of Outlook every time I close my browser. Every thread on this forum says go to a link in settings THAT DOES NOT EXIST. You people...
  10. Windows logging me out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows logging me out: Windows 10 keeps logging me out of my apps. I log-in to yahoo email, facebook, my bank ect. with a user name & password & check "keep me signed in" & Windows logs me out every time?...