Windows 10: Edge logo on screen

Discus and support Edge logo on screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an annoying edge logo on my screen, about 1inch square which is in front of everything on the screen. There is also a smaller grey square... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ColinOsborn1, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Edge logo on screen

I have an annoying edge logo on my screen, about 1inch square which is in front of everything on the screen. There is also a smaller grey square overlapping it with a red circle and a diagonal red bar. How can I get rid of it. I do not use Edge and would be happy to uninstall it if that would get rid of the annoying box.

:)

ColinOsborn1, Dec 20, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Microsoft EDGE

Hi,

There are several reasons why Microsoft Edge acts differently after the update. We suggest clearing the browsing history of the app as an initial troubleshooting step and check if the issue will be resolved.

To do the procedure, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Press the Edge icon.
    • On the upper right, click on the three dots.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Under Clear browsing data, click Choose what to clear.
    • Press Clear

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Edge logo on screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Edge logo on screen

1. Edge logo on screen - Similar Threads - Edge logo screen

2. MSI Logo stuck in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI Logo stuck in screen: I have a MSI Cube Mini PC with Windows 10, Intel i7, 16 RG RAM and 500 GB hard drive. Every time I turn it on get stuck at the MSI logo in screen, no spinning symbol, no error message, only the black screen with the MSI logo and stays like that until I force it to turn off...
  3. MSI Logo stuck in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI Logo stuck in screen: I have a MSI Cube Mini PC with Windows 10, Intel i7, 16 RG RAM and 500 GB hard drive. Every time I turn it on get stuck at the MSI logo in screen, no spinning symbol, no error message, only the black screen with the MSI logo and stays like that until I force it to turn off...
  4. MSI Logo stuck in screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Just Black Screen No Logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just Black Screen No Logo: My pc was open and started doing an update, When I seen odd letters in the top left and my pc beeping it startled me and I turned it off big mistake, Now I get a black screen when powered on no start up logo, Number lock won't light up, Cap lock won't either, Tired restarting...
  6. Uhm... Photos logo on edge??!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uhm... Photos logo on edge??!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gautamgxtv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9n9x1/uhm_photos_logo_on_edge/
  7. Microsoft Edge new logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge new logo: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/welogique [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds6kjb/microsoft_edge_new_logo/
  8. New Microsoft Edge logo

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge logo: Microsoft has a new logo for its Edge browser, and the new logo is…something. What you see above is the brand new logo for Microsoft Edge, which will likely go live once Microsoft ships the new Chromium-based Edge browser to the public... Read more: Microsoft Reveals New...
  9. Stuck on logo screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on logo screen: I see a lot of people have had this problem. I did the last update after it installed it started up but stuck on logo screen with the dots turning. I've done the restart, it will not go in safe mode just sits on black screen with no dots when I try that. I've tried to get the...
  10. Microsoft Edge Logo

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Logo: I just found the Microsoft Edge's (Project Spartan) new logo! [img] Someone at PC World said it looks like IE with a mohawk. I think it looks like IE with a mohawk laughing at the new Edge logo. *Smile 5926