Windows 10: Edge mobile app "Continue on PC doesn't work"

Discus and support Edge mobile app "Continue on PC doesn't work" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I press on the option on my phone and press on my PC, it doesn't do anything. If I press continue later, it will show up with a notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MarkH123456, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Edge mobile app "Continue on PC doesn't work"

Whenever I press on the option on my phone and press on my PC, it doesn't do anything. If I press continue later, it will show up with a notification on my pc but clicking on the notification does nothing. Any one have any ideas as to why it is not working? I do have Cortana disabled via the registry if that is affecting it.

submitted by /u/MarkH123456
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MarkH123456, Jun 8, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Edge mobile app "Continue on PC doesn't work" [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

It is now 6 weeks since I upgraded to 10 and Windows Edge still does not work correctly.

I cannot download anything with Edge (or ie11). It includes all sites eg, Microsoft, Logitech, Epson etc.

Dynamic links do not work and it doesn`t remember my log-in details although it asks if I want it to remember them.

Favourites do not get put on the favourites bar although I click on that option.

I have done all the advice I`ve been given, ie disable anti-virus etc.

Why do they have a Windows support tile if it doesn`t work?

Can anybody help me?

Graham Laughlan, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Edge mobile app "Continue on PC doesn't work"

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Edge mobile app "Continue on PC doesn't work"

1. Edge mobile app "Continue on PC doesn't work" - Similar Threads - Edge mobile app

2. Cellular doesn't work with my mobile operator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular doesn't work with my mobile operator: Hi, I have a device with an integrated LTE modem. The modem has the specific bands of my mobile carrier, but I can't seem to connect. When I go to mobile operator settings, there is no way to edit the APN. I tried the "netsh mbn add profile" command, but that doesn't work....
  3. Cellular doesn't work with my mobile operator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cellular doesn't work with my mobile operator: Hi, I have a device with an integrated LTE modem. The modem has the specific bands of my mobile carrier, but I can't seem to connect. When I go to mobile operator settings, there is no way to edit the APN. I tried the "netsh mbn add profile" command, but that doesn't work....
  4. Edge doesn't work after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge doesn't work after opening: Hi,When I open Edge, I am met with ..This page is having problem.Try coming back later.You could also:Open a new tabRefresh this pageError code: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATIONI can't even open settings. That's just a blank page.I have tried renaming the msedge.exe and gone to...
  5. Edge doesn't work after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge doesn't work after opening: Hi,When I open Edge, I am met with ..This page is having problem.Try coming back later.You could also:Open a new tabRefresh this pageError code: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATIONI can't even open settings. That's just a blank page.I have tried renaming the msedge.exe and gone to...
  6. PC's mobile hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC's mobile hotspot not working: My laptop is connected to a working network and everything can be browsed on the net. But when I am creating a mobile hotspot from it, the new device that gets connected to my laptop is not getting the network connectivity....
  7. Continue on PC for iOS not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Continue on PC for iOS not working: Hello everybody and thank you for your time. I have a surface book 2 running version 1909 of windows 10 along with an iPhone Xs on iOS 13.3.1. I've set up both devices properly under the same account. From the iPhone side of things when I'm trying to use the continue on PC...
  8. "Open Microsoft Edge with" doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Open Microsoft Edge with" doesn't work.: I set up Edge to start with the following URLs: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/ Each time I open Edge it shows previous sites that I've been to. Did I miss a setting or is this a bug?...
  9. Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work: Hi, I'm having an issue with Microsoft Edge Flash not working, specifically on Pandora. I want to like it so much, it's close but it's missing some key features and various annoyances. Anyways, Adobe Flash works just fine with Microsoft edge. I have tried the solution...
  10. Hitachi Touro Mobile Pro doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hitachi Touro Mobile Pro doesn't work: Hello, my fellow friends! Since I have installed Windows 10 Home (clean install) on my HP G62 Notebook, I can't quite access my Hitachi Touro Mobile Pro Black 500GB. When I plug it in, it takes minutes until I can open the hard drive in the explorer. I tried to copy a folder...