Windows 10: Edge not syncing with iphone

Discus and support Edge not syncing with iphone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I started using Edge on my iphone and my Surface mainly to sync my bookmarks and my passwords but the syncing is not working with the iphone. Any ideas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChrPa, Oct 29, 2019.

1. /u/ChrPa Win User

Edge not syncing with iphone

I started using Edge on my iphone and my Surface mainly to sync my bookmarks and my passwords but the syncing is not working with the iphone. Any ideas or is it a Microsoft issue?

submitted by /u/ChrPa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ChrPa, Oct 29, 2019
  2. vivitree Win User

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Oct 29, 2019
  3. shevanel Win User
    iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

sync. windows calendar with iphone and ipad

Hi Kjeld,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're having issues with syncing Windows calendar with iPhone and iPad. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to sync it?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on on how to sync across all your devices
    properly.

If the issue still persists, you may try performing the instruction shared by
    Wungraileng Vashi
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot sync
    problems with iPhone/iPad.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Edge not syncing with iphone - Similar Threads - Edge syncing iphone

2. Onedrive not syncing to iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive not syncing to iphone: Suddenly, Onedrive stopped syncing with Onedrive on my iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-not-syncing-to-iphone/9b4f004b-a82f-4c10-8a37-2535475122a7
  3. Onedrive not syncing to iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive not syncing to iphone: Suddenly, Onedrive stopped syncing with Onedrive on my iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-not-syncing-to-iphone/9b4f004b-a82f-4c10-8a37-2535475122a7
  4. Sync Iphone

Sync Iphone: I need help with "sync my iPhone. My Windows account is not recognizing my email address because my daughter used another email years ago to switch info on my new phones. I went and added a new personal one that works. But when I go to select sync devices it still does not...
  5. Sync Iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync Iphone: I need help with "sync my iPhone. My Windows account is not recognizing my email address because my daughter used another email years ago to switch info on my new phones. I went and added a new personal one that works. But when I go to select sync devices it still does not...
  6. Sync Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Sync iPhone & Windows Clipboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync iPhone & Windows Clipboard?: submitted by /u/SeedBoxer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pvsbid/sync_iphone_windows_clipboard/
  8. sync iphone to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sync iphone to laptop: im trying to sync my Microsoft surface to my iPhone 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-iphone-to-laptop/af5aef93-1c3f-45fb-916b-39636d941b61
  9. sync iphone to pc

sync iphone to pc: I just installed Windows 10 and see that there is an app called photos that allows me to import photos from my iPhone 8. I want to be able to import from my iPhone, make albums on my PC and organize the albums and then export the albums back to my iPhone from my PC and...
  10. iPhone won't sync to Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPhone won't sync to Desktop: iPhone won't sync and doesn't recognize iPhone devices with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-wont-sync-to-desktop/7faa8b76-07e7-4196-a74a-d848978af957

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iphone edge not syncing

2. iphone edge app not syncing

3. edge app not syncing with iphone

4. ios edge not syncing,
  5. microsoft edge not syncing with iphone,
  6. edge favorites not syncing with iphone,
  7. windows edge not sync with iphone,
  8. sync edge with itunes,
  9. edge not syncing iphone,
  10. edge sync with iphone ,
  11. edge desktop favorites not syncing to iphone,