Windows 10: edge on Mac os Big Sur

Discus and support edge on Mac os Big Sur in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all i have Edge on Mac os Big Sur and it has not been auto updating, i noticed today in my full disk access area on mac os under security& Privacy... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tonyb, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Tonyb Win User

edge on Mac os Big Sur

Hi all i have Edge on Mac os Big Sur and it has not been auto updating, i noticed today in my full disk access area on mac os under security& Privacy that com.microsoft.autoupdate.helper is not checked and allowed full disk access. Should this be checked i also noticed that microsoft auto updater has been crashing and this may be why i'm thinking should i enable this full disk access?.

:)

Tonyb, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2

macOS Big Sur 11.2 improves the reliability of Bluetooth and addresses the following issues:

• External displays may show a black screen when connected to a Mac mini (M1, 2020) via an HDMI to DVI converter.
    • Edits to Apple ProRAW photos may not be saved in the Photos app.
    • iCloud Drive can be deactivated after switching off the iCloud Drive option “Folder 'Desktop' & 'Documents'”.
    • Unlocking the system settings may fail despite entering an administrator password.
    • Pressing the globe button may not open the "Emojis & Symbols" area.
    Some features may not be available in all regions or on all Apple devices.

Read more:

Brink, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Mar 7, 2021
  4. nestre Win User

edge on Mac os Big Sur

Network Mac and Windows

windows has SMB2 enabled by default. The new mac (Big Sur) operating system uses SMB2 and SMB3. Therefore that is not the problem. Thanks for the help

nestre, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

edge on Mac os Big Sur

1. edge on Mac os Big Sur - Similar Threads - edge Mac Big

2. Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 - Feb. 25

in Windows 10 News
    Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 - Feb. 25: macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 prevents MacBook Pro (2019 or later) and MacBook Air (2020 or later) models from incurring damage when they are connected to certain third-party, non-compliant powered USB-C hubs and docks. Read more: What's new in the updates for macOS Big Sur -...
  3. Create Windows 10 bootable USB on Mac Big Sur

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create Windows 10 bootable USB on Mac Big Sur: My Windows 10 PC gets blue screen of death for unknown reasons and current unable to sign in Windows desktop. I have a Mac running macOS Big Sur at home and tried Etcher and UNetbootin. Etcher says Windows image is not supported and the USB created by UNetbootin is not seen...
  4. Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2

in Windows 10 News
    Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2: macOS Big Sur 11.2 improves the reliability of Bluetooth and addresses the following issues: External displays may show a black screen when connected to a Mac mini (M1, 2020) via an HDMI to DVI converter. Edits to Apple ProRAW photos may not be saved in the Photos app....
  5. Create Windows USB on Mac Big Sur HELP!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create Windows USB on Mac Big Sur HELP!: To keep it short: I need to create a Windows Installation Usb on a Mac. I tried Etcher, well Etcher does not work with Windows.iso's: Does not work. Unetbootin is an absolute mess, especially with Big Sur: Does not work. Rufus, the holy Usb Creation Tool that allways...
  6. mac os +windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    mac os +windows 10: so i just recently downloaded windows 10 onto my mac because mac os is trash, and there's this watermark that labels, "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows." and to get rid of it i need a product key, and im using a macbook air. But the thing is i dont have a...
  7. Windows on Mac without Mac OS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows on Mac without Mac OS: Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so please recommend where if not! I recently messed up when resetting my MacBook Pro mid-2012 to factory settings and now only have internet recovery as an option, which does not work. So for the time being I installed Windows...
  8. WINDOWS TO MAC OS X

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WINDOWS TO MAC OS X: How do I convert my desktop PC with Windows 10 to Mac os x? I am a Producer and Sound Engineer, so I work with music quite frequently. I prefer working on my projects and day to day work on OS X....
  9. Install Mac OS X

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Install Mac OS X: Hello everyone I would like to install Mac OS X in hyper-v (or any VM ) inside Windows 10 Any way to do that? If there is please show me how to do that. 93920
  10. Move Windows OS to Mac

in Windows 10 Support
    Move Windows OS to Mac: Hi, I had Windows 7 on my HP laptop and then upgraded to Windows 10 and as the laptop is getting old I would be buying a Macbook Pro to replace it and just wondering as how I can move my Windows 10 OS to Mac and create a dual boot OS on Mac. Appreciate your detailed...