Windows 10: edge on test of uploads

Discus and support edge on test of uploads in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi i have cpu 9400f with 16 gb ram, windows 10 pro 64 bits with all updates done. when i do the speedtest.net the download is ok but upload instead of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fjabrantes, Nov 1, 2020.

1. edge on test of uploads

hi
    i have cpu 9400f with 16 gb ram, windows 10 pro 64 bits with all updates done.

when i do the speedtest.net the download is ok but upload instead of 20 mb is on 2 mb.
    If i do the test on chrome everything ok.

can any body tell me, i saw some people with same problem

win 10 version 2004 - 190 41.610 so compilation

:)

fjabrantes, Nov 1, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

edge on test of uploads

I cannot upload photos using Microsoft Edge

Hi,

Thank you for the details that you've provided. Microsoft Edge may have encountered a corrupted system file that caused this issue. For us to help you with your concern, we'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried clearing the browsing data of your browser?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this
    article
    and follow the troubleshooting steps given. If the troubleshooting steps on the article haven't made any changes to your Microsoft Edge, we also suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below on how to reset Microsoft Edge through Powershell
    and see if the issue persists:

• On the search bar, type in Powershell and select the top most result that is Windows Powershell.
    • Copy and paste the following code inside PowerShell and press Enter:
    Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

edge on test of uploads

1. edge on test of uploads - Similar Threads - edge test uploads

2. Edge not blocking virus test files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge not blocking virus test files: Hi All,We have recently had to go through Cyber Essentials Plus as an organisation, which we managed to pass using a workaround, however, I would like to find a long term fix.Basically as part of the test your browsers have to block certain harmful files, Google Chrome...
  3. Microsoft is testing Windows-style scrollbars in Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing Windows-style scrollbars in Edge.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/penv8r/microsoft_is_testing_windowsstyle_scrollbars_in/
  4. Microsoft is testing a new "Math Solver" in Edge Canary.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing a new "Math Solver" in Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxzamg/microsoft_is_testing_a_new_math_solver_in_edge/
  5. Files Won't Upload on Chrome and Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Files Won't Upload on Chrome and Edge: Files won't upload to web pages or as attachments in email in both Edge and Chrome. Both browsers stall and then Not Responding. I reset both browsers, cleared cache but I think this is a file problem since its happening on two browsers. Hoping someone can help....
  6. edge on test of uploads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    edge on test of uploads: hi i have cpu 9400f with 16 gb ram, windows 10 pro 64 bits with all updates done. when i do the speedtest.net the download is ok but upload instead of 20 mb is on 2 mb. If i do the test on chrome everything ok. can any body tell me, i saw some people with same problem win...
  7. Test Report on Edge Browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Test Report on Edge Browser: I've been happily using Edge for quite some time, although it appears many others prefer Chrome or Firefox, which are great in their own right. You can read the report on Edge, as well as comparison with the other popular browsers here:...
  8. EDGE vrs FF speed test

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE vrs FF speed test: Unscientific test showing differences between Edge & FF from the same computer. It is very repeatable and shows some differences that may or may not mean anything. FF is faster on this test both up & down, but some interesting things so see. The test shows nice linear up...
  9. Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack

in Windows 10 News
    Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack: Today, we’re thrilled to announce a partnership with BrowserStack, a leader in mobile and web testing, to provide remote virtual testing on Microsoft Edge for free. Until now, developers who need to test against a specific version of Microsoft Edge have been limited to local...
  10. Bringing automated testing to Microsoft Edge through WebDriver

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing automated testing to Microsoft Edge through WebDriver: Today we’re announcing support for automated testing of Microsoft Edge through the W3C WebDriver standard. To use WebDriver with Microsoft Edge, you need the MicrosoftWebDriver server on a Windows Insiders build of 10166 or newer. Once that’s installed, you can try out...