Windows 10: Edge process using 418, 172 and 103 MB plus of memory!!

Discus and support Edge process using 418, 172 and 103 MB plus of memory!! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I have noticed on this new laptop that Edge is using more and more memory the longer I use it. Memory usage was often down in single figures when... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kevvyb, Apr 20, 2017.

1. kevvyb Win User

Edge process using 418, 172 and 103 MB plus of memory!!

Hi

I have noticed on this new laptop that Edge is using more and more memory the longer I use it. Memory usage was often down in single figures when I first got the laptop but is not generally at 50% or more with one edge window and 3 tabs open....see attachment - this is definitely affecting the performance on this new m achine which is not exactly low end.

Any suggestions on how to control this?

Thanks in advance.

:)

kevvyb, Apr 20, 2017

2. N8 and "fsmailserver: memory full."

I am also facing the same problem, C drive memory is 172 MB free and none of the applications are running in the background.

ivynash---01, Apr 20, 2017
  3. MiHazi Win User
    Free memory decreased after Anna update

Before Anna update I had 110 MB of free space at C, no only 12 MB. SIS appl - 103 MB (practically no own installed applications) and 86 MB 'other files'. How can I clear the memory, please?

MiHazi, Apr 20, 2017
Thema:

Edge process using 418, 172 and 103 MB plus of memory!!

1. Edge process using 418, 172 and 103 MB plus of memory!! - Similar Threads - Edge process using

2. ‘LocalserviceNoNetworkFirewall’ consumes high memory 600 MB memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ‘LocalserviceNoNetworkFirewall’ consumes high memory 600 MB memory: for some strange reason, ‘LocalserviceNoNetworkFirewall’ consumes high memory and is causing issues with starting of credential manager service. any reason why this is taking so much memory? this also causes issues with start button being disabled, cannot start credential...
  3. ‘LocalserviceNoNetworkFirewall’ consumes high memory 600 MB memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ‘LocalserviceNoNetworkFirewall’ consumes high memory 600 MB memory: for some strange reason, ‘LocalserviceNoNetworkFirewall’ consumes high memory and is causing issues with starting of credential manager service. any reason why this is taking so much memory? this also causes issues with start button being disabled, cannot start credential...
  4. ‘LocalserviceNoNetworkFirewall’ consumes high memory 600 MB memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Event - 103

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Event - 103: Hello,Can anyone explain in these below issues and the Resolution process?1.The removal of the assignment of application Rapid Insight Agent from policy Deploy Rapid failed. The error was : %%2.2. Windows Event id - 3 Filter Manager failed to attach to volume...
  6. Windows Event - 103

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Event - 103: Hello,Can anyone explain in these below issues and the Resolution process?1.The removal of the assignment of application Rapid Insight Agent from policy Deploy Rapid failed. The error was : %%2.2. Windows Event id - 3 Filter Manager failed to attach to volume...
  7. 172 CESSNA

172 CESSNA: I PURCHASED THE FLT SIM 2020 MAINLY BECAUSE IT HAD THE STANDARD 172 SKYHAWK. AFTER I RECIEVED THE DOWN LOAD IT WAS THERE. THEN THEY TOOK IT AWAY. CAN'T CONTACT THEM, NOTHING LIKE FRAUD! WHAT THEY DID IS ILLEGAL. CANT GET BACK WHAT I PURCHASED OR A REFUND....
  8. ver 103

in Windows 10 Support
    ver 103: just installed new asus monitor, device manager only showing generic pnp, i have done this before but have no idea why it is not recognized 135083
  9. edge browser high memory usage and spawning multiple processes

edge browser high memory usage and spawning multiple processes: after recent updates I'm having to consider using a different browser because despite not havig any extensions installed its using a lot of memory and spawning multiple threads. I currently have only 3 tabs open and its spawned 12 processes and is using 1.2 GB of memory....
  10. Windows processes suddenly using more memory

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows processes suddenly using more memory: A while ago I discovered that the memory usage was already 40% without anything running on my computer (I just rebooted earlier so it should be more like 30%). I then discovered a process called Service Host: Local System using nearly 200 MB of memory, and now the Windows...