Windows 10: Edge process using 418, 172 and 103 MB plus of memory!!

Discus and support Edge process using 418, 172 and 103 MB plus of memory!! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I have noticed on this new laptop that Edge is using more and more memory the longer I use it. Memory usage was often down in single figures when... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kevvyb, Apr 20, 2017.

1. kevvyb Win User

Edge process using 418, 172 and 103 MB plus of memory!!

Hi

I have noticed on this new laptop that Edge is using more and more memory the longer I use it. Memory usage was often down in single figures when I first got the laptop but is not generally at 50% or more with one edge window and 3 tabs open....see attachment - this is definitely affecting the performance on this new m achine which is not exactly low end.

Any suggestions on how to control this?

Thanks in advance.

:)

kevvyb, Apr 20, 2017

2. N8 and "fsmailserver: memory full."

I am also facing the same problem, C drive memory is 172 MB free and none of the applications are running in the background.

ivynash---01, Apr 20, 2017
  3. MiHazi Win User
    Free memory decreased after Anna update

Before Anna update I had 110 MB of free space at C, no only 12 MB. SIS appl - 103 MB (practically no own installed applications) and 86 MB 'other files'. How can I clear the memory, please?

MiHazi, Apr 20, 2017
Thema:

Edge process using 418, 172 and 103 MB plus of memory!!

1. Edge process using 418, 172 and 103 MB plus of memory!! - Similar Threads - Edge process using

2. ver 103

in Windows 10 Support
    ver 103: just installed new asus monitor, device manager only showing generic pnp, i have done this before but have no idea why it is not recognized 135083
  3. Anti-malware executable service Using more than 600 MB ram memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anti-malware executable service Using more than 600 MB ram memory: Hi there, I have recently installed Windows 10 version 1809 on my Msi laptop. My pc specs are listed below. Processor - Intel Core i5 8300H Graphics - Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1050@ 4Gb Ram - 8 Gb ddr4 (2666 mhz) Os - Windows 10 Home Single Language The problem I am...
  4. edge browser high memory usage and spawning multiple processes

edge browser high memory usage and spawning multiple processes: after recent updates I'm having to consider using a different browser because despite not havig any extensions installed its using a lot of memory and spawning multiple threads. I currently have only 3 tabs open and its spawned 12 processes and is using 1.2 GB of memory....
  5. Memory Management BSOD Plus Others

Memory Management BSOD Plus Others: Very frustrating problem going on right now. A week ago I got my first BSOD for Memory Management. Did some extensive searching and testing then determined that my RAM was failing. This only scratches the surface of my problems... I will list what I have tested/fixed and...
  6. edge leaking memory

in Browsers and Email
    edge leaking memory: Build 10240 on the pro 3, this keeps happening then fan kicks in and goes crazy, cant be right?!!! 8565
  7. Windows processes suddenly using more memory

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows processes suddenly using more memory: A while ago I discovered that the memory usage was already 40% without anything running on my computer (I just rebooted earlier so it should be more like 30%). I then discovered a process called Service Host: Local System using nearly 200 MB of memory, and now the Windows...
  8. Problem with compressed memory process

Problem with compressed memory process: Hi I hope I have posted this in the right place I have a problem with the system and compressed memory process I have googled this to death yet nothing I do seems to help As I write this (very slowly) this process is currently using 24% of my CPU ! (system...
  9. Task Manager says 287 MB of Memory is being used for Photos (2)

Task Manager says 287 MB of Memory is being used for Photos (2): Win10 is running, and I am viewing the desktop, doing nothing with photos. Task Manager says Photos (2) is using 287MB of memory. Nothing is listed in the bottom list (File Explorer, Word, IE, etc.) that appears to be associated with photos except possibly Windows Media...
  10. System and Compressed Memory Process Uses High CPU, Low Memory

System and Compressed Memory Process Uses High CPU, Low Memory: Several problems are happening. I don’t know if the extent to which they are related but here they are: Earlier today, I attempted, but failed, to install the latest update for the AMD Catalyst Control Center (CCC). In one place, a message said that it had installed...