Windows 10: Edge Profile Pic

Discus and support Edge Profile Pic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just installed Microsoft Edge Beta and thus far am enjoying it. The issue albeit a small one is that I cannot get the profile picture in the right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IndyGame, Feb 23, 2020.

1. IndyGame Win User

Edge Profile Pic

I just installed Microsoft Edge Beta and thus far am enjoying it. The issue albeit a small one is that I cannot get the profile picture in the right hand corner top to update. I have gone into settings, clicked change picture, changed the picture, save but yet the picture remains from an old Microsoft one I used years ago. The profile picture is saved correctly in my Microsoft account but in Edge it remains to be the old one.

:)

IndyGame, Feb 23, 2020

2. whatsapp profile pic

Hello kiran87,

thank you for posting in the Windows Phone forum!

To change your profile pic, tap the ellipses (...) at the bottom of the screen, tap settings, swipe right to profile, tap your current pic and you'll receive choices to take a photo, choose from album or delete picture.

About the volume question, you can't make the volume any higher than 30.

Regarding the last comment I suggest that you post a suggestion in the following forum:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Have a nice day!

Benedito D., Feb 23, 2020
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Edge Profile Pic

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Edge Profile Pic

1. Edge Profile Pic - Similar Threads - Edge Profile Pic

2. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  3. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  4. Profile pic not shown in seach box

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Profile pic not shown in seach box: [ATTACH] I had a Windows 10 update yesterday, and I quickly noticed that the search field had altered slightly. However, my profile picture does not appear in the box. Right now its using my first name initial...
  5. MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing

in Browsers and Email
    MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing: hi i have a strange issue [ATTACH] As can you see all profile pics are missing ! I have tried: - Update MS Edge - Repair and reinstall MS Edge from Offline Installer - DISM / Sfc to check system files How can i fix it ? thanks 174770
  6. MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing: hi i have a strange issue [ATTACH] As can you see all profile pics are missing ! I have tried: - Update MS Edge - Repair and reinstall MS Edge from Offline Installer - DISM / Sfc to check system files How can i fix it ? thanks 174770
  7. Profile Pic not updating!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile Pic not updating!: My concern is that MS Account profile picture is not showing in Microsoft Communityanswers.microsoft.com but it does show in microsoft.com [ATTACH] Also Profile Pic is like ghost beside the actual photo [ATTACH] and last signing in MS Office 2019 apps does not show...
  8. Custom Profile Pics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Profile Pics: I just downloaded the Xbox app on my PC, and I noticed that there isn't an option for custom profile pictures. I have seen that Microsoft has disabled that feature for the meantime during the pandemic, but will that feature be reactivated in the near future?...
  9. HELP with office profile pic!!!

in Microsoft Office and 365
    HELP with office profile pic!!!: hi, i changed my microsoft account picture. i open outlook 2016 and under --info-- it has a old picture and when i select change it brings me to my microsoft account in outlook under office account it has the right image, so theirs 2 images... here is the...
  10. profile pic on student shared laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    profile pic on student shared laptop: Can someone help me delete my profile and pic from a shared student lap top please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-pic-on-student-shared-laptop/81e9ea4a-2bf9-4cbe-9e13-248f4d96b06a