Windows 10: Edge. Reproducible issue so weird that its hard to believe it happens.

Discus and support Edge. Reproducible issue so weird that its hard to believe it happens. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Thanks. I think MS will be putting a block on my reports *Wink Guess what every critical event is here. [img] Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Mooly, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Mooly Win User

Edge. Reproducible issue so weird that its hard to believe it happens.

Thanks.

I think MS will be putting a block on my reports *Wink Guess what every critical event is here.

Edge. Reproducible issue so weird that its hard to believe it happens. [​IMG]

Mooly, Aug 22, 2016
  2. Cliff S New Member

Until a fix is made, you might want to try, opening an extra tab(right click current tab at top, and select duplicate) when copy & pasting. So if the tab freezes, you can just close it, but not all of Edge, as each tab has it's own process.

Cliff S, Aug 22, 2016
  3. Mooly Win User
    That is a great idea... hadn't thought of that. I hope they do take the issue seriously and come up with a fix.

Mooly, Aug 22, 2016
  4. Mooly Win User

The issue has just been confirmed as reproducible by MS.

Yay *Smile

Mooly, Aug 25, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    *ThumbsNow they probably know what causes it, it'll get fixed, hopefully soon.

Cliff S, Aug 26, 2016
  6. Mooly Win User
    Just keeping this updated. The issue has now been escalated and is now officially confirmed as a reproducible bug. Hopefully a fix will follow.

Mooly, Sep 14, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Thanks for letting me know*Smile

Cliff S, Sep 14, 2016
  8. Bree New Member

I can reproduce the problem too. I don have the solution either, but I can help with 'copy-and-paste'. Use Ctrl-C to copy, that works just fine.

9. Mooly Win User
    Thanks Bree, I'll try and remember that one *Smile

Mooly, Sep 15, 2016
  10. Mooly Win User
    Just bringing this thread up to speed...

Email from MS states that the issue is still confirmed but that a fix for this issue would not meet the deadlines for 'coming release'. The issue has been marked for further consideration in future.

Reading between the lines and it sounds as though the problem is deep seated...... hmmm !

Mooly, Oct 20, 2016
  11. Mooly Win User
    Just bringing this to a conclusion. It appears that the Creators Update has addressed this long standing issue as I have had no problems over the last few days when copy and pasting on the sites concerned.

Mooly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge. Reproducible issue so weird that its hard to believe it happens. - Similar Threads - Edge Reproducible issue

2. Its weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its weird: When ever i go in fullscreen then the colors mess upLike the colors revert or smthYellow>blueBlue>orangeIts just weird. Like im colorblind https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-weird/e918f188-8ba3-46b2-aa87-6f01d6b26477
  3. Its weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Its weird: When ever i go in fullscreen then the colors mess upLike the colors revert or smthYellow>blueBlue>orangeIts just weird. Like im colorblind https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-weird/e918f188-8ba3-46b2-aa87-6f01d6b26477
  4. I can't believe that this issue still happens in 2023.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't believe that this issue still happens in 2023.: If I have Automatically pick an accent color from my background checked, everytime the wallpaper changes there's a huge lag spike across the system, this can be noticeable while typing, or simply moving the mouse, I have been suffering from this issue for months now and I...
  5. Bsod, believe its a bad motherboard?

Bsod, believe its a bad motherboard?: So the error code 0xc000221. I know this points to a faulty hdd add or ram. The reason I think it's the motherboard is because I've tested the ram and the ssd that is supposedly causing the error I bought new and used it in my last system with zero issues for about 4 months....
  6. weird happens

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    weird happens: I had to change my wi-fi password after I found out someone was stealing my signal. This was no easy thing but I got it done. Since then my internet speed has dropped from around 590 mbs to around 95mbs (hard wired) My wifes computer is still running at approx 590mbs (hard...
  7. So, this happened

So, this happened: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IncludeKarma [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhpzjh/so_this_happened/
  8. So basically this weird thing happens sometimes on my pc

So basically this weird thing happens sometimes on my pc: Its a normal day, playing valorant, listening to spotify and doing stuff on discord and suddenly my discord disconnects and valorant too, Internet is working fine, browsers are working fine but these 2 applications DISCORD and VALORANT are not. the trouble is not with the...
  9. Cannot watch videos on Edge. Issue not happening on Edge Legacy

Cannot watch videos on Edge. Issue not happening on Edge Legacy: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lolpo555 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/if42nv/cannot_watch_videos_on_edge_issue_not_happening/
  10. Weird Defender Issue i Believe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird Defender Issue i Believe: Hello All Updated my System 1809 Pro build to 17763.134, restarted, Then My Fans kicked up to high speed for a good 5-10 minutes, Defender still shows after Full Scan Threats found, despite i checked with every single other portable program and also Eset online scan So far...