Windows 10: Edge search bar is missing from taskbar

Discus and support Edge search bar is missing from taskbar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every update and restart bring new problems on this Windows 10 computer. After the usual Tuesday update a moment ago computer restarted but Bing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by klaro 1590, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Edge search bar is missing from taskbar

Every update and restart bring new problems on this Windows 10 computer. After the usual Tuesday update a moment ago computer restarted but Bing address bar is missing from taskbar. How to fix?

:)

klaro 1590, Jan 31, 2023
  2. I_askYou Win User

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, Jan 31, 2023
  3. microsoft edge icon missing from task bar

I am facing the same and I have not been able to resolve the same on my machine. refered to 100 post and tricks from google but no solution. I can launch the application from taskbar but the label icon 'e' is missing from taskbar. There is a clickable icon
    but no image of 'e' . It is not only with edge but will all the Microsoft Apps - Mail, Store,Edge ..etc.. no icons for any of these items.

YashJain9787, Jan 31, 2023
  4. Edge search bar is missing from taskbar

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

Hi Jos,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in taskbar settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to show search bar in the taskbar and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Then click on Search.

3. Select Search box from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit finding Search box in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

Edge search bar is missing from taskbar

1. Edge search bar is missing from taskbar - Similar Threads - Edge search bar

2. Edge search bar is missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge search bar is missing from taskbar: Every update and restart bring new problems on this Windows 10 computer. After the usual Tuesday update a moment ago computer restarted but Bing address bar is missing from taskbar. How to fix?...
  3. Edge search bar is missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge search bar is missing from taskbar: Every update and restart bring new problems on this Windows 10 computer. After the usual Tuesday update a moment ago computer restarted but Bing address bar is missing from taskbar. How to fix?...
  4. Icons are missing from Search Bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons are missing from Search Bar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/coolninja111 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uvvtms/icons_are_missing_from_search_bar/
  5. Search bar on taskbar is missing

in Cortana
    Search bar on taskbar is missing: So, after I logged onto my computer this morning, I noticed that my taskbar had changed. There is no longer the search bar on my taskbar, and I have no idea why. I have already right clicked on the taskbar and confirmed that the option to show the search box no longer...
  6. No Search Suggestions from Address Bar Search - Chromium Edge

in Browsers and Email
    No Search Suggestions from Address Bar Search - Chromium Edge: I cannot get Edge to give suggestions other than from history or favourites. I have made sure that all setting are correct in settings and even changed the search engines around, but it did not solve the problem. While it's not a deal breaker for using the browser it is...
  7. Search Bar missing from windows explorer.

in Cortana
    Search Bar missing from windows explorer.: [ATTACH]I'm on windows prerelease build 18917 (fast cycle). Last week's update replaced the search bar with a little square icon, I waited for this week's before asking for assistance but it didn't return with this week's build neither. Clicking on the square restarts the...
  8. Microsoft Edge, Search Bar and Cortana missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge, Search Bar and Cortana missing: So I just installed Microsoft 10. i set it up and once I got in, I’m missing my search bar, edge and cortana, I right clicked on taskbar and clicked show on search bar and when i click it it doesnt let me search, and I have a bunch of weird widgets on my Start.[IMG]...
  9. Search bars edge

in Browsers and Email
    Search bars edge: Is it norm after the latest update to have two search bar.*Confused When I open edge there is one search bar on the very top Then under that is another search bar. I'm using windows 10 home edge and bing as search engine. Any help here Please. Many Thanks.. PS Should...
  10. Search Bar Missing From Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Bar Missing From Start Menu: Hello everybody, I am having some trouble with my start menu. Originally, at the bottom there was a search bar. Then I installed Start10, made some changes, and then decided to uninstall the program and go back to the default start menu. The uninstallation required a...