Windows 10: Edge "Send to a PC" error

Discus and support Edge "Send to a PC" error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Edge problem- is anyone experiencing a problem while sharing a web page to PC("Send to a PC") from mobile edge browser on android and Ipad? submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vishal78922, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Edge "Send to a PC" error

Edge problem-

is anyone experiencing a problem while sharing a web page to PC("Send to a PC") from mobile edge browser on android and Ipad?

submitted by /u/vishal78922
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vishal78922, Jan 21, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Edge "Send to a PC" error

MS Edge - can't find pages

Hi Dave,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

I suggest you to provide the feedback for Microsoft Edge browser.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Microsoft Edge homepage.

• Select Send feedback option.

• Provide your feedback and click on send feedback button.

For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Edge "Send to a PC" error

1. Edge "Send to a PC" error - Similar Threads - Edge Send error

2. I can't purchase a game pass for PC. It's sending an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't purchase a game pass for PC. It's sending an error.: As I said upper, I can't buy a game pass because of this error: DCAT-ResourceNotFoundS3S+Ga6u0l1Fm7cU5pinH8.226 when it's PC game pass or DCAT-ResourceNotFoundS3S+Ga6u0l1Fm7cU5pinH8.245 when it's ultimate oneAlso, I can't see the price of these two.I'm from Ukraine if it's...
  3. I can't purchase a game pass for PC. It's sending an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't purchase a game pass for PC. It's sending an error.: As I said upper, I can't buy a game pass because of this error: DCAT-ResourceNotFoundS3S+Ga6u0l1Fm7cU5pinH8.226 when it's PC game pass or DCAT-ResourceNotFoundS3S+Ga6u0l1Fm7cU5pinH8.245 when it's ultimate oneAlso, I can't see the price of these two.I'm from Ukraine if it's...
  4. error sending to print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error sending to print: i'm using windows 10 and my printer is wireless canon MX490. In the que it shows: error send to print. I have disconnected and rebooted printer, no help. I have uninstalled printer and reinstalled, no help. I have updated my computer and still, no help. I checked and made...
  5. edge error

in Browsers and Email
    edge error: how do I disable edge from asking me this every time I hit on a magnet, thank you for any help you can provide - - - Updated - - - I just noticed, its not just edge, its internet explorer and chrome as well that I'm getting the error 152360
  6. edge error

in Windows 10 Support
    edge error: how do I disable edge from asking me this every time I hit on a magnet, thank you for any help you can provide 152360
  7. Send error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Send error: Is my mailing list too big? Got this message" We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large....
  8. send error

in Windows 10 Customization
    send error: I have sent this same presentation numerous times before without any problems We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large....
  9. Send error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send error: I'm using Windows10 and keep getting a message giving "Send error" the offending e-mail gets put into Drafts. Whats strange is if i open the draft and forward the message on to the original addressee it sends it no problem. Any ideas? not got a clue and it doesn't do it every...
  10. Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC: How to: Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC How to Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC After you link your Android phone to your Windows 10 PC, you can use the Microsoft Edge app on your Android phone to send...