Windows 10: Edge showing red arrow over Settings three dots

Discus and support Edge showing red arrow over Settings three dots in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just noticed that in my Edge there is a red up arrow over the three dots to open the setting menu and when I click on the three dots, at the top it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by crad, Feb 10, 2021.

1. crad Win User

Edge showing red arrow over Settings three dots

Just noticed that in my Edge there is a red up arrow over the three dots to open the setting menu and when I click on the three dots, at the top it states Update Now. I verified it is not a new version of Edge. Anyone seeing this and what we are updating?

:)

2. Jessen P Win User

Red Wavy Lines appear in edge

Hi,

I would request you to reset the edge settings and then check if it helps.

Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Please revert if the red wavy lines appear while using edge.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Ghot Win User
    Start Menu List - Settings

You need to go one step further...

Settings >Personalization > Start, then click as shown by the RED square...

Edge showing red arrow over Settings three dots [​IMG]

Edge showing red arrow over Settings three dots [​IMG]

4. SDENIS2 Win User

RED ARROW

I HAVE A TMOBILE DASH AND I INSTALLED THE CDROM THAT CAME WITH IT. BUT NOW IT SHOWS THIS RED ARROW ON THE SYNCING SYMBOL AND IT SAYS HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM SUPPORT CODE:85010014.

SDENIS2, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Edge showing red arrow over Settings three dots - Similar Threads - Edge showing red

2. Red dot on taskbar icon not showing on one app only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red dot on taskbar icon not showing on one app only: Hi,The red dot showing number of messages has stopped working for my Slack app on the taskbar. It still works fine for my Teams app, so I thought the problem had to be with Slack. But I feel I've tried everything within the app now except a reinstall, and all the other...
  3. I cannot find the three dots to change my security settings in edge win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot find the three dots to change my security settings in edge win 10: I cannot find the three dots to change my security settings in edge win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-three-dots-to-change-my-security/02d05198-6cf8-4df9-9d21-eeeb12681c78
  4. I cannot find the three dots to change my security settings in edge win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot find the three dots to change my security settings in edge win 10: I cannot find the three dots to change my security settings in edge win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-three-dots-to-change-my-security/02d05198-6cf8-4df9-9d21-eeeb12681c78
  5. I cannot find the three dots to change my security settings in edge win 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. A red dot on the feeds.

in Windows 10 Customization
    A red dot on the feeds.: There is a small red dot on my weather feeds. It doesn't stay permanently but what is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-red-dot-on-the-feeds/bde87696-f97e-47ad-a23f-6e2647121de4
  7. Red Dot with circle arrows in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Red Dot with circle arrows in Quick Access: I have a unusual Red Dot with two circle arrows in my Quick Access, lower right corner of screen. The warning says: "Your version of Windows 10 has reached its end of service. Click here to download newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported." I'm running Windows Insider...
  8. my three dots "..."

in Windows 10 Customization
    my three dots "...": my three dots "..." in the upper right hand corner won't give me time to make a selection when I click on it. How do I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-three-dots/12420ddf-b8e1-4881-bd24-541b4dec9468
  9. Mystery of the red dots and Snipping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mystery of the red dots and Snipping: I have been getting a popup recently asking if I have noticed the red dots in the Taskbar / Notification Area? The answer is 'NO' I have not, because no such red dots have appeared or can be found. It has something to do with two apps, Snipaste / Snip & Sketch. I think I have...
  10. A red dot in the camera

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A red dot in the camera: Whenever I look into my laptop's camera, I can see a faint little red dot. As far as I know, I don't have any systems using it. What does this mean? Is my computer compromised and is there anything I can do about it? submitted by /u/dr_peterlankton [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ms edge red arrow update