Windows 10: Edge Shutdown
Discus and support Edge Shutdown in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I hit print or save, I get an unexpected error and Edge shuts down immediately. This is occurring in Chrome as well.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sherry Wright, Apr 9, 2023.
Thema:
Edge Shutdown
Loading...
-
Edge Shutdown - Similar Threads - Edge Shutdown
-
Copilot sidebar in Edge not working [Fix]
in Windows 10 NewsCopilot sidebar in Edge not working [Fix]: [ATTACH]If the Copilot sidebar in Edge is not working or keeps disappearing on a Windows 11 PC, you can enable Copilot in Edge using Edge settings, Registry or Group Policy Editor. Why is Copilot sidebar in Edge not working? If the Copilot sidebar in Edge is not working,... -
Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Bug Breaks IE Mode in Microsoft Edge for Some Users
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Confirms Windows 11 Bug Breaks IE Mode in Microsoft Edge for Some Users: Microsoft has confirmed a bug in Windows 11 that breaks Internet Explorer mode in Microsoft Edge for some users. IE mode is used to load legacy websites and web apps that still require Internet Explorer. The bug stops these sites from loading properly. Microsoft acknowledged... -
Edge Drop Clipboard Manager Brings Mouse-Driven Copy Management to Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsEdge Drop Clipboard Manager Brings Mouse-Driven Copy Management to Windows 11: A new third-party clipboard manager for Windows 11 called Edge Drop is now available for early testing. Developed by AdiArtist, the app was recently shared on Reddit. It sits on the left side of the screen and can be opened by hovering the mouse over it or by pressing Alt+C.... -
Edge Clear browsing data on close not working
in Windows 10 NewsEdge Clear browsing data on close not working: If Edge is not deleting cache when you exit the browser, even after enabling this feature, this article will be helpful. As there could be various reasons, we have consolidated some of the most common and widely encountered ones, along with solutions to get rid of this... -
Windows 11 pro start-up freeze, edge browser freeze, memory issue on shutdown
in Windows 10 GamingWindows 11 pro start-up freeze, edge browser freeze, memory issue on shutdown: Hi. I built a brand-new PC and have done multiple things to resolve this freezing issues. I've replaced the mobo 3x, had the GPU replaced 2x, and keep getting a freeze issue after re-installing Windows 11 pro more than 10x. I'm not sure if it's a software issue, something... -
Windows 11 pro start-up freeze, edge browser freeze, memory issue on shutdown
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWindows 11 pro start-up freeze, edge browser freeze, memory issue on shutdown: Hi. I built a brand-new PC and have done multiple things to resolve this freezing issues. I've replaced the mobo 3x, had the GPU replaced 2x, and keep getting a freeze issue after re-installing Windows 11 pro more than 10x. I'm not sure if it's a software issue, something... -
Edge Shutdown
in Windows 10 GamingEdge Shutdown: Every time I hit print or save, I get an unexpected error and Edge shuts down immediately. This is occurring in Chrome as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-shutdown/3180a624-3670-4a28-bdd5-1364f2c5111f -
Is Edge browser causing Desktop freezes and abnormal Shutdowns?
in Browsers and EmailIs Edge browser causing Desktop freezes and abnormal Shutdowns?: I do not know which forum to post this question. This is a new computer build, and occasionally (like every 3 to 5 hours) the desktop GUI freezes, or the computer powers down on its own into a black screen (with no cursor) I tried pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC, but... -
Eliminate Edge Browsing at shutdown
in Browsers and EmailEliminate Edge Browsing at shutdown: I can eliminate Edge browsing manually but why isn't it automatic when the system shuts down or restarts. When I sign off my system retains browsing and if I sign back in attempts to restart every tab that was left at shutdown 26106