Windows 10: Edge Start Menu Web Site Add

Discus and support Edge Start Menu Web Site Add in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Latest info from Google is to find "PIN TO START MENU" when I want to add a website to the START MENU. But there is no "PIN TO START MENU". Has this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cpmaster, Jun 25, 2020.

1. cpmaster Win User

Edge Start Menu Web Site Add

Latest info from Google is to find "PIN TO START MENU" when I want to add a website to the START MENU. But there is no "PIN TO START MENU". Has this feature been deleted or is it hidden?

:)

cpmaster, Jun 25, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Attempting to remove EDGE from the Start menu alphabetical listing

The shortcut is not listed in the start menu folders...

And I'm surprised you see Edge at all if you've done as suggested..

dalchina, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Edge disappeared and start menu not working on Windows 10

Hello Richard,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we can isolate the issue regarding Microsoft Edge and Start menu:

• Have you tried to searching in Cortana search to check if Edge can be located?
    • Besides powershell, what other troubleshooting steps have you performed?

In the meantime, you can download and run the
    Windows apps troubleshooter to isolate the issue on Edge.

We also suggest that you download and run the
    Start Menu troubleshooter to fix common Start menu issues.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Edge Start Menu Web Site Add

Searching in Start menu goes to IE instead of default browser (Edge) in Windows 10.

Hi,

To set Microsoft Edge as the default browser app, please follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start menu>Settings>System>Default apps.
    • Choose Web browser then select Microsoft Edge.
    • Close the windows to save.
    Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Edge Start Menu Web Site Add

1. Edge Start Menu Web Site Add - Similar Threads - Edge Start Menu

2. Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge: I wish to move or add currently in use passwords to the Save Password list in Edge>Profile>Passwords. Some are listed under NEVER, I now want them in SAVED....
  3. Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge: I wish to move or add currently in use passwords to the Save Password list in Edge>Profile>Passwords. Some are listed under NEVER, I now want them in SAVED....
  4. Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Pin web site to start menu

in Browsers and Email
    Pin web site to start menu: Is it possible to pin web site to start menu? 34878
  6. Unable to Pin Web Site to Start

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to Pin Web Site to Start: I try to [pin a web site to start but after selecting "Pin this page to start" I get no confirmation dialog. The page is nowhere in the start screen and I have no issues with other web sites I've tried to pin. This is after a clean install and this occurred yesterday...
  7. Edge: how to add a top site

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: how to add a top site: I have been looking how to add a site to "Top sites"in Edge. Also tried to find out in the past how to do it with IE. In my favourites, I store many websites. But the sites I use daily, I would like to add to top sites. I would not like to wait until Edge decides when to...
  8. Web site icons on start window?

in Windows 10 Support
    Web site icons on start window?: Is it possible to ad a web site icon/tile to the start window. For some reason the google web site icon is there, but I would like to add a few more of web sites I frequently visit. The right click on a web site URL does not give the option of creating a tile/icon on the...
  9. Add or Remove Sites for Microsoft Edge Web Notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Sites for Microsoft Edge Web Notifications in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Sites for Microsoft Edge Web Notifications in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Sites for Microsoft Edge Web Notifications in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for...
  10. Web site icons on start menu tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Web site icons on start menu tiles: Is it possible to change the edge icon on the tile to one from a web site such as Google or Ccleaner etc. on a small tile. Some come that way automatically, but for others one has to hover the mouse over to see the text. [img] 30597