Windows 10: Edge tab text colour.

Discus and support Edge tab text colour. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I like Edge browser but find the black tab text page description difficult to read unless i have a light tab background which i am not keen on, is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Max Headroom, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Edge tab text colour.

I like Edge browser but find the black tab text page description difficult to read unless i have a light tab background which i am not keen on, is there a simple way of changing it to white like in Chrome?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Max Headroom, Apr 4, 2021

2. Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Text/Highlight Menu Colour

fine its easy follow the steps below :

1:right click on empty space at desktop

2:Go to personalisation

3:see at top right of the screen for "Hight contrast setting"

4:-go to the "selected text" In the list.

5:- click on the right side box among two square box (in your case its already white in color).

6: colour choosing window will open than click at the colour you want to choose.

7:-click on "done "

8:-than save it and give some name to that colour which you have chosen.

its done now your Hight lighted colour in in your hand.

happy to help you. Edge tab text colour. :)

vanshitavanshita, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Edge tab text colour.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Edge tab text colour.

1. Edge tab text colour. - Similar Threads - Edge tab text

2. Text Colour on Search Engine changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text Colour on Search Engine changed: My son just did play my keyboard somehow and after that, I noticed the text colour became green in the Windows search bar like below Image whatever I typed there would become invisible but it could bring up the indexed item. I have checked the high contrast setting which is...
  3. Text Colour on Search Engine changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text Colour on Search Engine changed: My son just did play my keyboard somehow and after that, I noticed the text colour became green in the Windows search bar like below Image whatever I typed there would become invisible but it could bring up the indexed item. I have checked the high contrast setting which is...
  4. COLOUR MANAGEMENT QUERY - ADVANCED TAB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COLOUR MANAGEMENT QUERY - ADVANCED TAB.: I calibrate and profile my laptop for photo editing in photoshop. I currently use Windows 10 on my laptop. I create my own ICC profiles and add them to All Profiles in the Windows 10 Colour Management tool. I then go back to the Devices section,click Use my Settings and...
  5. Text/Highlight Menu Colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text/Highlight Menu Colour: Hi, First off can I say many thanks to the Guys here who helped me getting back into Windows 10. I am now running Windows 10 1903 and one very small change I have noticed is that when I do a right click on a menu the text highlight is a white/cream colour (Image below) which...
  6. monitor text and background colours

monitor text and background colours: I am using a HP Pavilion 500 PC and a HP 23" 500 Pavilion monitor with Windows 10. I want to change text from black on a white background, to a white text on a black background in all Windows folders (with the usual coloured icons on Desktop). How do I accomplish...
  7. colour of links in edge (bing)

in Browsers and Email
    colour of links in edge (bing): Hi all, when I am browsing the net using Edge the first line of a link is in blue and when I click on the link to the site and come out of the site it changes colour to only a slight difference of colour so that it is hard to see which sites I have been to. Is it possible to...
  8. colour of links in edge (bing)

in Windows 10 Support
    colour of links in edge (bing): Hi all, when I am browsing the net using Edge the first line of a link is in blue and when I click on the link to the site and come out of the site it changes colour to only a slight difference of colour so that it is hard to see which sites I have been to. Is it possible to...
  9. Text Colours

Text Colours: My Desktop normally shows text in black and / or green - can I change the green text to a more readable colour? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/text-colours/e2164841-5989-4f69-9713-9870d6fd1dc9
  10. Lock Screen Text Colour

Lock Screen Text Colour: I was going through Lock Screen settings the other day but I cant find any way to change the Time/Date from the default White, is this possible ? [img] 57473