Windows 10: EDGE to SHARE MAIL function - how to choose which email appears first in list???

Discus and support EDGE to SHARE MAIL function - how to choose which email appears first in list??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I have multiple emails setup within the MAIL app. When I am in EDGE and use the "share"/"Mail" function, I am presented with a blue window that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by scottfactor, May 19, 2019.

1. EDGE to SHARE MAIL function - how to choose which email appears first in list???

So, I have multiple emails setup within the MAIL app. When I am in EDGE and use the "share"/"Mail" function, I am presented with a blue window that lists the emails from which to choose. The problem is that the email I want to use 100% of the time appears as the 3rd email rather than the first. Is there a way to get EDGE to show my priority email as the TOP choice??

:)

scottfactor, May 19, 2019
  2. Dr.J_949 Win User

Windows 10, Edge Share Contact List

Greetings. My question is: when I'm in Windows Edge and choose to share a web page, the contact list comes up on the right side of my screen with five of my most frequent email contacts to choose from. Recently, one contact email has changed and I'm unable
    to remove and/or change this email address from my share contact list, despite removing/deleting it from my Windows Mail contact list.

Please, if you can, I'd appreciate knowing how to make this change; in this case, eliminating a specific email contact on my Edge Share list.

Thank you,

John

Dr.J_949, May 19, 2019
  3. Dr.J_949 Win User
    Windows 10, Edge Share Contact List

Thank you, Amit, for the suggestion. However, it did not make any difference, the same five email contacts appear on the Edge Share list.

thanks,

John

Dr.J_949, May 19, 2019
  4. Erwin_837 Win User

EDGE to SHARE MAIL function - how to choose which email appears first in list???

Share function in Edge won't work, for e-mail

OK, I think you have me (Erwin) and Scott mixed up, this was not my post.

But have another question on this subject -when you use this share function in Edge, it keeps the e-mail addresses of the 5 or so most often used addresses in a list for easy retrieval. But if you want to delete a e-mail address off this list, there is
    no way of doing this, why not?

Erwin_837, May 19, 2019
Thema:

EDGE to SHARE MAIL function - how to choose which email appears first in list???

1. EDGE to SHARE MAIL function - how to choose which email appears first in list??? - Similar Threads - EDGE SHARE MAIL

2. How do I choose which monitor new desktop icons appear on?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I choose which monitor new desktop icons appear on?: I am using a computer with multiple monitors. I have monitor 1 set as my main display, and monitor 2 is secondary. When I save a file to my desktop, the file always seems to appear on my secondary monitor instead of my main display, even though monitor 1 is set to be the main...
  3. The "Send To - Mail Recipient" function appears to be broken...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The "Send To - Mail Recipient" function appears to be broken...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hey_imKramer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijmsfi/the_send_to_mail_recipient_function_appears_to_be/
  4. How-to choose IMAP folders in Windows Mail ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How-to choose IMAP folders in Windows Mail ?: [ATTACH] Hi there, I've used Windows Mail a long time now, and I love it. It's simple, useful and the UI is ultra clean. For the issue I'll describe, I use IMAP email with my gandi account. Recently while using my inboxes on another device, I noticed a weird behavior: I...
  5. HOW TO CHOOSE WHICH DUPLICATE FILE TO DELETE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW TO CHOOSE WHICH DUPLICATE FILE TO DELETE: Hi, I looked through old questions and replies about which duplicate files to delete but there were no clear answers. Just about each response directed towards a program to help but nothing about WHICH duplicate file to delete. How do you choose WHICH duplicate file to...
  6. Microsoft News Share Function "Mail" not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft News Share Function "Mail" not working: Running Windows 10 on HP Spectre 360 When I want to share an article in Microsoft News there is a Share button with several options. The option for "Mail" does not seem to work. When I click on it it asks which of the below listed Mail accounts I want to use - and then the...
  7. How to choose screen type for dual screen function?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to choose screen type for dual screen function?: Hi everyone, I am using a 1050TI video card. Recently I attached a Full HD TV screen (DVI port) in order to use dual screen function with my Full HD PC screen (HDMI port), here after are problems I have faced: 1. TV screen is currently being zoomed in. The setting on TV...
  8. choose which folders appear on start doesnt work

in Windows 10 Customization
    choose which folders appear on start doesnt work: Hello, I have reinstall windows 10 (clean install) and im trying to show some folders in start menu. From Settings > Personalization > Start -> choose which folders appear on start , i turn some of them on (for example downloads), the switch moves to right side and turns...
  9. Choosing Which Updates To Keep

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Choosing Which Updates To Keep: With Windows 10 I cannot find anyway to decide which updates I want installed and which I dont. I dont mean the new builds, I am on the fast ring and want them but updates like Windows Defender, I dont want those as I have BitDefender. Some Office updates go into a loop but...
  10. Customize "Choose which folders appear on start" ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Customize "Choose which folders appear on start" ?: In settings > personalization > start > Choose which folders appear on start Can we add custom folders to this ? There are some folders which I use very frequently which aren't any of the standard folders (downloads, documents etc) 21120