Windows 10: Edge toolbar Hub

Discus and support Edge toolbar Hub in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'll probably get fried for this but I have one beta/testing machine I never do a fresh install, upgrades only starting with10240. The others I do,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sneekez, Jun 7, 2017.

1. sneekez Win User

Edge toolbar Hub

I'll probably get fried for this but I have one beta/testing machine I never do a fresh install, upgrades only starting with10240. The others I do, however question, what build did this icon in the capture below come from? No other machines (5) two 15063, the others 16199. Any ideas what build this came from? I've gone back with ISO's I've made since 10240 on a test machine but no Hubs that look like this. Thank you

Edge toolbar Hub [​IMG]

:)

sneekez, Jun 7, 2017

2. Windows 10 I Cannot find Favorites

What browser are you using?

If you're using Edge, click the 3 lines at the top-right on the toolbar (the "hub") and then click "Import Favorites" to bring them in.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jun 7, 2017
  3. Windows 10 I Cannot find Favorites

I have done this 3 times but still cannot find the favourites "star" . Where am I going wrong ?

lausannois, Jun 7, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Edge toolbar Hub

I have it on the CU Upgrade but not in that location, it's on the tab with the word Start and goes away when typing in a different URL. Apparently it only signifies the first page/home page when starting Edge.

Berton, Jun 8, 2017
  5. sneekez Win User
    Thanks for the reply Berton...I see it on the tab when you open Edge. And as soon as you type a url as you suggested it goes away and the icon for the web page you're going to takes its place. It does it on 16199 too.
    Anyway no biggie was just curious as to why it's different than the other machines. I had to of picked it up from a previous build but didn't notice it was different. Guess I'm bored*Confused need a new build!

Ah...a new build!!!

sneekez, Jun 8, 2017
  6. sneekez Win User
    It changed after two years on this test machine with build 16215

Edge toolbar Hub [​IMG]

sneekez, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge toolbar Hub

1. Edge toolbar Hub - Similar Threads - Edge toolbar Hub

2. How to customize the Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to customize the Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: The new Microsoft Edge Chromium browser is gaining popularity among internet surfers. it is compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac operating systems. The enhanced features, speedy performance, have made it best compatible with websites & extensions. Also, it provides...
  3. Show or Hide History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Show or Hide History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: This post will show you how to show or hide the History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge. This option is currently available in the desktop version of the Edge browser. It allows you to add or remove a new history button in the toolbar as per your requirement. When you...
  4. Microsoft Edge toolbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge toolbar: [ATTACH] So I just moved to the new Microsoft Edge because it's much faster and smoother than Google Chrome. But I've noticed the font of it's toolbar is a bit too big compared to Google Chrome. Any solution? Can you change the font/toolbar size? I've tried to change the...
  5. HUB icon missing from Windows 10/Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    HUB icon missing from Windows 10/Edge: I no longer have an hub icon and cannot delete favorites in EDGE. Don't know if this is a windows or edge issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hub-icon-missing-from-windows-10edge/8172de3a-47fb-46c2-a985-eb6f0b7da89b
  6. Windows Store, Edge, Feedback Hub won't connect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Store, Edge, Feedback Hub won't connect: Network connection is fine for desktop apps, but fails to connect for Edge, Windows Store and the Feedback Hub Network connections show as connected Network connections troubleshooters finds no fail Windows app troubleshooter thinks cache is corrupted, but resetting it...
  7. can't use yahoo toolbar on edge

in Browsers and Email
    can't use yahoo toolbar on edge: I find myself having to use my old trusty internet explorer 11 instead of being able to use the much trumped new edge because my yahoo toolbar won't work on edge , i'm visually impaired and use yahoo toolbar a lot . so to me Microsoft new browser is all but useless ..any...
  8. How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge?: The "Links" system tray tool bar works well with IE, displaying the links on the Favourites Bar as it is supposed to. However, I have not been able to get it to work with Edge - no Edge links are shown. Is there a way to get it to work? 101919
  9. An unwanted ng toolbar has popped up in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    An unwanted ng toolbar has popped up in Edge: Hello! This morning I've noticed that there's a problem with my Edge. Some unwanted Bing toolbar has popped up. It looks like this: [img] I haven't installed anything so I scanned my PC with AdWare cleaner, Malwarebytes and Avira. There were no threats. I also looked...
  10. Edge Hub is not responsive

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Hub is not responsive: When I click on the hub icon (favorites, reading list, etc.), I get no response. It's stuck on reading list. Clicking on favorites does nothing. Pete 34933