Windows 10: EDGE Unpinned

Discus and support EDGE Unpinned in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have unpinned EDGE from my taskbar and now use FireFox. Edge is just too slow. - Delays during download - Slow Scrolling Microsoft need to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lexoconnor, Aug 20, 2015.

1. EDGE Unpinned

I have unpinned EDGE from my taskbar and now use FireFox.

Edge is just too slow.
    - Delays during download
    - Slow Scrolling

Microsoft need to understand the computer is all about delivering response to the end user.

FireFox is much more responsive especially during the initial downloading of pages.

I did like the speed of Chrome but found that it was too buggy and had frequent crashes "Aw, Snap!" bugs.

:)

lexoconnor, Aug 20, 2015
  2. Teemosan Win User

Microsoft Edge icon has gone invisible in Taskbar in Windows 10 v 1709

I used a third party app.

I installed Classic Shell 4.3.1 then pinned Edge to classic start menu. Once it was pinned to classic start, then right clicking Edge in the start menu gave options to:

- unpin from start

- unpin from classic start menu

- unpin from taskbar

I chose all three EDGE Unpinned :)

goodnight and goodbye Edge ... thanks for coming out to play but it's still a no go for this round ... better luck next time in version 17-whatever.

Teemosan, Aug 20, 2015
  3. How do I remove Store from the Taskbar

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

You can unpin store and Microsoft edge from the taskbar.

Right click on the store and select unpin from the taskbar.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

EDGE Unpinned

1. EDGE Unpinned - Similar Threads - EDGE Unpinned

2. When are Extensions in Edge Dev moved to Edge

in Browsers and Email
    When are Extensions in Edge Dev moved to Edge: I seem to have missed the boat here*Tongue but I don't know when things developed in Edge Dev are moved to Edge? Possibly I can just use Edge Dev and eventually it becomes Edge. I have a bit of a problem using Flash in Dev where I don't in Edge. At any rate both of them have...
  3. Microsoft Edge search problem.

in Cortana
    Microsoft Edge search problem.: Every time I open Microsoft Edge, Yahoo appears instead of Bing. Even when I look up things, Yahoo powers the search. Its really annoying and its a time waster. Can anyone help me on this, like getting rid of yahoo from anything I look up. Best Regards, Doubled...
  4. Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 gets a media play/pause button

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 gets a media play/pause button: Google has been working on a new play and pause button for Chrome’s toolbar, and the feature is apparently coming to the Edge browser as well. With the latest Edge Canary update, Microsoft has added a new button to the browser’s toolbar that would allow you to pause, resume...
  5. edge keeps closing in the middle of a project

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    edge keeps closing in the middle of a project: edge keeps shutting down in the middle of my project https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-keeps-closing-in-the-middle-of-a-project/6352d928-fcf6-44e9-a085-8435aba4b248
  6. New Microsoft Edge app 44.6.2 version for iOS - August 15

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 44.6.2 version for iOS - August 15: Microsoft Edge, now available on iOS, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features like...
  7. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium: I keep hearing that the new Edge browser is Chromium-based. So why doesn'y new computer have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-chromium/14e2ed1f-a39e-4f23-b6dd-2fb44bb9eee2
  8. Unpin/remove connect & edge on start menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unpin/remove connect & edge on start menu.: Understand that microsoft launched the modern app(provisionedappxpackage) in-bulit app which cannot be removed. However i would like to check if there is any way to unpin/remove Connect & Edge from start menu. Start menu doesnt seems to have the option to unpin the in-bulit...
  9. Can't unpin Microsoft Edge from taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Can't unpin Microsoft Edge from taskbar: Hello Matthew, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile You could do so by unpinning Microsoft Edge from the taskbar and Start menu, and setting whatever web browser you wanted to use instead as the default program instead....
  10. Cannot Unpin Microsoft Edge & Store Icons From The Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Unpin Microsoft Edge & Store Icons From The Taskbar: Hello there! I purchased and upgraded to Microsoft Windows 10! Finally, right? But anyways, I've spent the last few days customizing all my options and settings that I had back on Windows 8.1. Takes hours to do all that. Got all my settings saved as text with directions....