Windows 10: EDGE Unpinned

Discus and support EDGE Unpinned in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have unpinned EDGE from my taskbar and now use FireFox. Edge is just too slow. - Delays during download - Slow Scrolling Microsoft need to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lexoconnor, Aug 20, 2015.

1. EDGE Unpinned

I have unpinned EDGE from my taskbar and now use FireFox.

Edge is just too slow.
    - Delays during download
    - Slow Scrolling

Microsoft need to understand the computer is all about delivering response to the end user.

FireFox is much more responsive especially during the initial downloading of pages.

I did like the speed of Chrome but found that it was too buggy and had frequent crashes "Aw, Snap!" bugs.

:)

lexoconnor, Aug 20, 2015
  2. Teemosan Win User

Microsoft Edge icon has gone invisible in Taskbar in Windows 10 v 1709

I used a third party app.

I installed Classic Shell 4.3.1 then pinned Edge to classic start menu. Once it was pinned to classic start, then right clicking Edge in the start menu gave options to:

- unpin from start

- unpin from classic start menu

- unpin from taskbar

I chose all three EDGE Unpinned :)

goodnight and goodbye Edge ... thanks for coming out to play but it's still a no go for this round ... better luck next time in version 17-whatever.

Teemosan, Aug 20, 2015
  3. How do I remove Store from the Taskbar

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

You can unpin store and Microsoft edge from the taskbar.

Right click on the store and select unpin from the taskbar.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

EDGE Unpinned

1. EDGE Unpinned - Similar Threads - EDGE Unpinned

2. Unable to unpin Microsoft Edge from Start Menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to unpin Microsoft Edge from Start Menu.: Hello,Since a recent Windows 10 update, Microsoft Edge has been pinned to my Start Menu. Previously, I was able to unpin shortcuts from my Start Menu. When trying to unpin this shortcut from my Start Menu I am not presented with the option to "Unpin from Start Menu" as I am...
  3. Unable to unpin Microsoft Edge from Start Menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to unpin Microsoft Edge from Start Menu.: Hello,Since a recent Windows 10 update, Microsoft Edge has been pinned to my Start Menu. Previously, I was able to unpin shortcuts from my Start Menu. When trying to unpin this shortcut from my Start Menu I am not presented with the option to "Unpin from Start Menu" as I am...
  4. Unable to unpin Microsoft Edge from Start Menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unpin or remove Edge shortcut from desktop for all users

in Browsers and Email
    Unpin or remove Edge shortcut from desktop for all users: Hi Experts, I am working on creating a image for windows 10 20H2 using native method, in this one of the requirement is remove edge browser shortcut from desktop. before i used below mentioned registry changes and it worked. "reg add...
  6. Unpin or remove Edge shortcut from desktop for all users

in Windows 10 Support
    Unpin or remove Edge shortcut from desktop for all users: Hi Experts, I am working on creating a image for windows 10 20H2 using native method, in this one of the requirement is remove edge browser shortcut from desktop. before i used below mentioned registry changes and it worked. "reg add...
  7. Unpin or remove Edge shortcut from desktop for all users

in Browsers and Email
  8. Edge's flyout menus will remember if they were previously pinned or unpinned.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge's flyout menus will remember if they were previously pinned or unpinned.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/n2lgx7/edges_flyout_menus_will_remember_if_they_were/
  9. How to Pin and Unpin Downloads in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Pin and Unpin Downloads in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft Edge will save items you want to download into your C:\Users\<username>\Downloads (%UserProfile%\Downloads) folder by default. You can now add the Downloads button to the toolbar in Microsoft Edge. The Downloads button allow you to quickly view, manage, search,...
  10. How do I unpin Edge from the task bar permanently?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I unpin Edge from the task bar permanently?: Each time I unpin Edge from the taskbar, it shows up again when I start my computer up the next day. In fact, it shows 2 Edge icons now. This is a brand new, high end PC. How do I unpin this Edge icon permanently? Thank you (Yes, I know I can’t uninstall) submitted by...