Windows 10: Edge vanished and too many pop ups

Discus and support Edge vanished and too many pop ups in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. Microsoft Edge has vanished form my computer and also there are too many pop ups. They include onclickbright and go.osclarv etc. Pls help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Fakhruddin1112004, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Edge vanished and too many pop ups

Hello. Microsoft Edge has vanished form my computer and also there are too many pop ups. They include onclickbright and go.osclarv etc. Pls help.

:)

Fakhruddin1112004, Dec 17, 2018

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Microsoft edge, blocked a pop up ?? allow once ??

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn off.

• If you want Pop-ups then you can turn on.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Edge vanished and too many pop ups

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Edge vanished and too many pop ups

1. Edge vanished and too many pop ups - Similar Threads - Edge vanished too

2. having edge pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having edge pop up: using windows 10 whenever i click a link in outlook, word, whatever, it opens a tab in edge which is what i want it to do but it doesn't automatically make edge the front of the page,idk if that is the right term. I have to go down to edge icon and open edge. How can I get it...
  3. having edge pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having edge pop up: using windows 10 whenever i click a link in outlook, word, whatever, it opens a tab in edge which is what i want it to do but it doesn't automatically make edge the front of the page,idk if that is the right term. I have to go down to edge icon and open edge. How can I get it...
  4. having edge pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP: May i know when i key in on words file. from english input change to chinese input. sometime the microsoft edge will pop up itself. may i know what can i do to avoid microsoft edge pop up. after close the microsoft edge, i wish to continue key in the words file, the manage...
  6. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP: May i know when i key in on words file. from english input change to chinese input. sometime the microsoft edge will pop up itself. may i know what can i do to avoid microsoft edge pop up. after close the microsoft edge, i wish to continue key in the words file, the manage...
  7. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Edge annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge annoying pop-up: Just Curious, but when if ever are you planning on deleting the annoying Microsoft New App? I keep saying "No Thanks", but it insists on coming back. I may be mistaken, but I'll bet there are others who feel the same way....
  9. Edge weather vanished.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge weather vanished.: I have been away and turned off my computer, router and all. I now find having turned everything on again that when I open Edge the weather and sport that used to appear top right on home page has vanished. How can I get it back please? 109585
  10. Bitsadmin pops up for just a second and vanishes.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitsadmin pops up for just a second and vanishes.: I manged to get a screenshot of it. Screenshot I have gone through and read one thread that looks as if I am having the exact problem as them, but I did not want to go off of someone else's problems even though they are very similar to mine. I have noticed that Superfly...