Windows 10: Edge W/10

Discus and support Edge W/10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Edge will not let me sign in, when I try to use it says will not respond. If I play solitaire I cannot sign in. I use Chrome mostly but at times I do... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mike41hamm, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Edge W/10

Edge will not let me sign in, when I try to use it says will not respond. If I play solitaire I cannot sign in. I use Chrome
    mostly but at times I do use IE. Solitaire says to sign into my account but cannot connect. Did I do something wrong in set up?

:)

mike41hamm, Sep 5, 2015

2. ms win 10 edge is lock w/ this virus w/ error code 0x80040204 can't remove

*O.T.> win 10 edge

ms win 10 edge is lock w/ this virus w/ error code 0x80040204 can't remove it talked to tech suppt. @ 1855-559-2647 it's a scam

can't use edge how do you remove it?????

Charles TerranceGay, Sep 5, 2015
  3. MVinKY Win User
    Printer problems after Windows 10 update.

Old title: W 10 update printer problems

I can't print when in Microsoft Edge but I can from Google Chrome after the latest update from W 10.??

MVinKY, Sep 5, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Edge W/10

Do you have a MSA or Local account? Welcome to the Forum BTW*Smile

Gary, Sep 5, 2015
  5. patrickt Win User
    I tried Edge and finally went back to Chrome. One of my major problems was that the "back" button didn't work on the first try. Or the second or the third. The usually number required to go back was five or six tries.

The vaunted speed of Edge was noted. When it was fast, it was quite fast. And when it was slow, it was very, very slow. Considering all the poblems I had, Chrome is faster. I also tried IE 11 and it was okay. At least the back button worked. I just prefer Chrome.

patrickt, Sep 6, 2015
  6. I have a xbox and msn and outlook account

mike41hamm, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge W/10

1. Edge W/10 - Similar Threads - Edge

2. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?: I want all email & web links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. Sound familiar smile?Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  3. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?: I want all email & web links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. Sound familiar smile?Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  4. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

6. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I stop .pak files opening in Edge as Default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop .pak files opening in Edge as Default: So I play Baldur's Gate 3 and while working on adding a couple of mods in, I accidentally selected for all .pak files to open in Edge by default which has meant that ALL my .pak files for the game are trying to open in Edge which has essentially knackered my game. I have...
  8. How do I stop .pak files opening in Edge as Default

How do I stop .pak files opening in Edge as Default: So I play Baldur's Gate 3 and while working on adding a couple of mods in, I accidentally selected for all .pak files to open in Edge by default which has meant that ALL my .pak files for the game are trying to open in Edge which has essentially knackered my game. I have...
  9. How do I stop .pak files opening in Edge as Default

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge: When I click on a link in my email it tries to open the site in Microsoft Edge but is blocked by Cloudflare. However, if I copy the address and then paste it into google Chrome it opens the site. How do I disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge?...