Windows 10: Edge Waiting for browser.events.data.msn.com

Discus and support Edge Waiting for browser.events.data.msn.com in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Are you seeing Waiting for browser.events.data.msn.com or assets.msn.com link right after you launch Microsoft Edge? This can get irritating as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 7, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Edge Waiting for browser.events.data.msn.com

Edge Waiting for browser.events.data.msn.com [​IMG]
    Are you seeing Waiting for browser.events.data.msn.com or assets.msn.com link right after you launch Microsoft Edge? This can get irritating as you have to wait for a few seconds till you can start using the Edge browser. When you launch Edge, it tries to connect to some Microsoft-related website and so you get to see this […]

This article Edge Waiting for browser.events.data.msn.com first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 7, 2023
  2. erixx Win User

Edge browser, start page: destroy MSN

Hi!

Online help and MS forum "gurus" explain clearly how to set your homepage when you open Edge or a new tab. No really necesary as it is just 2 settings in the configuration... but...

Endless times have I checked it and disabled "News feed" or "Suggested content" and set it to only my favorites.

Still I am stuffed with returning MSN news aggregation page, which is mainly shitnews, fakenews or trivialnews. Hate it to death!

Do you know a hack, registry or file edit to totally destroy this news feed? Thanks in advance!

Microsoft: this simple issue is forcing me more and more to move to Vivaldi and other browsers. Do you really have to bomb us with nonsense news?

erixx, May 7, 2023
  3. John Vil Win User
    Edge browser on Windows 10 not working with ATT.net login.

Hello Johnnie,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to access websites using Microsoft Edge. One possible reason may be caused by your browser settings. To better assist you, kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular website?
    • What antivirus program are you using?
    • Did you make any changes on the settings of your browser prior to this happening?

An an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you clear Edge's history, cache, and cookies. Here are the steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click on the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar) and then click the
      History Icon.
    • Click Clear all history.
    • Select Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click
      Clear.
    • Relaunch Microsoft Edge and try to access the website.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, May 7, 2023
  4. Edge Waiting for browser.events.data.msn.com

Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 7, 2023
Thema:

Edge Waiting for browser.events.data.msn.com

1. Edge Waiting for browser.events.data.msn.com - Similar Threads - Edge Waiting browser

2. Edge with MSN news

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge with MSN news: I can not watch or view MSN news today but Edge wont let me, can you please help, I want to watch news. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-with-msn-news/bc91a7a3-af11-46c6-ae49-f911e70b11cb
  3. Edge with MSN news

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge with MSN news: I can not watch or view MSN news today but Edge wont let me, can you please help, I want to watch news. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-with-msn-news/bc91a7a3-af11-46c6-ae49-f911e70b11cb
  4. Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser: How may I import Bookmarks and Passwords into MS Edge from Waterfox Browser? OS: Win10x64 Pro 20H2: 19042.804 Thanks, Don 174338
  5. Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser

Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser: How may I import Bookmarks and Passwords into MS Edge from Waterfox Browser? OS: Win10x64 Pro 20H2: 19042.804 Thanks, Don 174338
  6. Event 10000, Distributed Com

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 10000, Distributed Com: I was wondering if someone could shed some light on the below error. I see it about four times per 24 hrs in my System Event Log and it is usually within a small group of the regular DCOM 10016 warnings that we all see and should ignore per Microsoft. My questions are is this...
  7. MSN premium and Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSN premium and Microsoft Edge: Is there a way to change MSN premium to Microsoft Edge? When I use my Email account in MSN premium I other get a notice that it can't run in Microsoft Edge because it run Explore....
  8. COM Surrogate high CPU usage due to Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COM Surrogate high CPU usage due to Microsoft Edge browser: Encountered the high CPU usage issue with COM Surrogate but unlike previous solutions posted on here a few years ago and on other sites there's no video file dllhost.exe seems to be constantly trying to access, when I look at dllhost.exe in Process Explorer under the file...
  9. Edge and Brave Browser - where's the session/tabs data?

Edge and Brave Browser - where's the session/tabs data?: I'm having problems with these two browsers and I'm reinstalling Windows anyway and I need to get my tabs from them (neither is working right now, so I can't get into the browsers). Does anyone know where they store their session/tab data?
  10. Msn,com Picture.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Msn,com Picture.: Not sure where to post this. I have taken three pictures of myself in settings account, using the camera. I had to do this to get another picture out of view/selection. Now I have my new picture + 2 on the side. The problem is that I logged out the in to msn.com, but it is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com