Windows 10: Edge - Weather shows fahrenheit instead of celsius on the homepage

Discus and support Edge - Weather shows fahrenheit instead of celsius on the homepage in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi! *Biggrin On Microsoft Edge (Chromium version), there's a homepage when you first open the browser where it shows the weather outside on the right... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Faith, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Faith Win User

Edge - Weather shows fahrenheit instead of celsius on the homepage

Hi! *Biggrin
    On Microsoft Edge (Chromium version), there's a homepage when you first open the browser where it shows the weather outside on the right side. Yesterday it changed from celsius to fahrenheit out of the blue. When I click 'celsius' it will automatically change back to fahrenheit next time I open the window. Have anyone else noticed this? I am logged in to my Microsoft account, synchronization is activated, the browser is in my native language, and the positioning data is on so it can gather location info. It's not a major issue, but it's annoying that it changed to a measurement I don't even use.

:)

Faith, Aug 4, 2020
  2. RodLo Win User

Harman Kardon Invoke - celsius instead of Fahrenheit in Weather

Hi,

How to make my HK Invoke to say the weather Celsius instead of Fahrenheit (and Kilometers instead of Miles)?

If I use Cortana over the PC she says in Celsius but over HK it is in Fahrenheit.

Thanks.

Rod

RodLo, Aug 4, 2020
  3. rdbusser Win User
    Windows 10, Cortana Weather in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit

Same problem here. I've set the temperature to Celsius, but weather forecasts still come in Fahrenheit.

rdbusser, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Edge - Weather shows fahrenheit instead of celsius on the homepage

Cortana shows temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius

Hello! I have the following problem: if I go to Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather, set units to Celsius and click 'Save', Cortana continue to show temperature in Fahrenheit. What can I do? Thanks in advance for any advices!

DmitryChirkov, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Edge - Weather shows fahrenheit instead of celsius on the homepage

1. Edge - Weather shows fahrenheit instead of celsius on the homepage - Similar Threads - Edge Weather shows

2. Change from fahrenheit to celsius in "My feed" button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change from fahrenheit to celsius in "My feed" button: Hello. There was a recent update that added a "My feed" feature with news articles and so on in the taskbar that bar at the bottom of screen. And there is one little problem, mine shows temperature in fahrenheits, though, I would like to see it in celsius. If it helps, in the...
  3. how to change the weather icon in taskbar to Celsius?

how to change the weather icon in taskbar to Celsius?: how to change the weather icon in taskbar to celcius? cant find it settingsi am talking about this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-weather-icon-in-taskbar-to/783a14a3-86cc-496f-9b4f-8c856c191d52
  4. Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.

Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.: I have my lock screen set to "show details" of my weather app on the lock screen. It shows the temperature in Celsius even though my weather app is set to Fahrenheit and it shows the temps in Fahrenheit there. I read some other posts that said check my global settings on...
  5. Cortana provides weather info in Fahrenheit, instead of Celsius

in Cortana
    Cortana provides weather info in Fahrenheit, instead of Celsius: Hi, I've been using Cortana for years and when asking her about weather, she provided information in Celsius. About two months ago, without me (deliberately) changing any settings, she started providing temperatures in Fahrenheit. I've checked all the settings I could think...
  6. Homepage on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Homepage on Edge: I don't know what happened but I can't set my homepage to msn on Edge. I tried the instructions but they don't work. What is the next step ?????? Thanks 94862
  7. Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits: [img] See the 39, if i click on it and go into the app then it displays correctly 4 degrees Celsius. When will there be a fix? Regards 46701
  8. Weather app: I want it Celsius but why when I close the app it goes back to Fahrenheit??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather app: I want it Celsius but why when I close the app it goes back to Fahrenheit??: I want it Celsius but why when I close the app it goes back to Fahrenheit?? 36875
  9. Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10: How to: Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 How to Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 The MSN Weather app is included by default in Windows 10, and allows you to browse weather for right now, today or...
  10. Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings: [img] For some time now, users outside of the US using Cortana could get the weather but it was always in Fahrenheit. To get around this US-based temperature system, users had to use the voice assistant to request the temperature in Celsius specifically each time. It...