Windows 10: Edge will allow you to easily send pages and links to other devices where you use the browser.

Discus and support Edge will allow you to easily send pages and links to other devices where you use the browser. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Edge will allow you to easily send pages and links to other devices where you use the browser.

/u/Leopeva64-2, Apr 29, 2021

2. How do I send web page links from the Edge browser?

How do I send a website link from the Edge browser to my desktop? And how do I send a page or a link to someone via email?

LindaRidge, Apr 29, 2021
  3. How do I send web page links from the Edge browser?

It is inconceivable that a sophisticated browser like Edge cannot send a web page link to Outlook.
    What's the thinking here? I have moved away from using Firefox due to difficulties with various plug-ins, but Firefox had NO problem sending a link to Outlook or whatever e-mail client was chosen as the system default. This is a terrible
    shortcoming for this otherwise excellent browser.

MarcWLewis, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Edge will allow you to easily send pages and links to other devices where you use the browser.

Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Edge will allow you to easily send pages and links to other devices where you use the browser.

1. Edge will allow you to easily send pages and links to other devices where you use the browser. - Similar Threads - Edge allow easily

2. Microsoft is testing a new notification system for the Edge feature that allows you to send...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing a new notification system for the Edge feature that allows you to send...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/rigq1q/microsoft_is_testing_a_new_notification_system/
  3. "www.bing won't allow you to open this page"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "www.bing won't allow you to open this page": An alert has been popping up saying "Hmm... We can't reach this page, www.bing won't allow you to open this page". This has been happening for the past week on Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, Google, Duckduck go, etc. It's gotten to the point where I can't search for...
  4. "www.bing won't allow you to open this page"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "www.bing won't allow you to open this page": An alert has been popping up saying "Hmm... We can't reach this page, www.bing won't allow you to open this page". This has been happening for the past week on Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, Google, Duckduck go, etc. It's gotten to the point where I can't search for...
  5. "www.bing won't allow you to open this page"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Microsoft Edge will allow you to resume reading from where you last closed your PDF document.

Microsoft Edge will allow you to resume reading from where you last closed your PDF document.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pflzdv/microsoft_edge_will_allow_you_to_resume_reading/
  7. Microsoft Edge will allow you to easily hide or show the title bar when using Vertical tabs.

Microsoft Edge will allow you to easily hide or show the title bar when using Vertical tabs.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nep73n/microsoft_edge_will_allow_you_to_easily_hide_or/
  8. Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...

Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm45xy/microsoft_edge_will_allow_you_to_choose_if_the/
  9. What browser are you using?

What browser are you using?: Got back into windows. Just seeing what's everyone using and why? Anyone use same browser on phone to sync passwords between the 2? submitted by /u/jtaran006 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f51ajv/what_browser_are_you_using/
  10. How to open a Blank Tab or Page when you launch Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to open a Blank Tab or Page when you launch Edge browser: [ATTACH]When you open a new tab in the new Microsoft Edge (Chromium), it offers a rather personalized experience. You get to see an image of […] This article How to open a Blank Tab or Page when you launch Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...