Windows 10: Edge will not download other browser options correctly .

Discus and support Edge will not download other browser options correctly . in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Every time I try to download other browsers "Edge" comes back with a message "it couldn't be downloaded" and then when I retry I often get incomplete... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by fredc, Sep 20, 2015.

1. fredc Win User

Edge will not download other browser options correctly .

Every time I try to download other browsers "Edge" comes back with a message "it couldn't be downloaded" and then when I retry I often get incomplete results with an "htm" on the end.

Any ideas

Thanks

:)

fredc, Sep 20, 2015

2. windows 10 edge browser does not see or connect to new chromecast ultra 4k from google

I have installed the new Chromecast ultra 4k and it works correctly under Chrome, however, when I try to connect to it through the Edge browser it does not show up as an option. The Edge browser can see the older Chromecast but it does not operate correctly.
    I thought I had read that the Edge browser does now support Chromecast.

putzenkatze, Sep 20, 2015
  3. Bzgranny Win User
    Printing issue using Edge on Windows 10

When I download a document from the Web through Edge and then try to print it will not print actual size. Where is the option to change how it scales? I tried opening other browsers but the files still download to edge.

Bzgranny, Sep 20, 2015
Thema:

Edge will not download other browser options correctly .

1. Edge will not download other browser options correctly . - Similar Threads - Edge download browser

2. yahoo search keeps overiding my searches on edge, there are no other browser options in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yahoo search keeps overiding my searches on edge, there are no other browser options in...: so ive gone over it again and again, looked through all the comments on other peoples questions and gone to multiple sites looking for a way to stop yahoo from overiting my google searches but i havent yet gotten a simple answer to how everything ive read has not helped...
  3. yahoo search keeps overiding my searches on edge, there are no other browser options in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yahoo search keeps overiding my searches on edge, there are no other browser options in...: so ive gone over it again and again, looked through all the comments on other peoples questions and gone to multiple sites looking for a way to stop yahoo from overiting my google searches but i havent yet gotten a simple answer to how everything ive read has not helped...
  4. Web Browsers other than Edge not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Browsers other than Edge not working: Hello,I just got my school laptop back yesterday after my school's IT department had it reset. I am having an issue where I tried to install Google and it worked for a bit but then would close randomly. I have tried other browsers including Brave, Firefox and Opera GX. The...
  5. Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge: Ran into this problem yesterday. Have been using Google Chrome for a while, and up until yesterday has it been working fine. Tried opening it yesterday, and it refuses to open without warning. Microsoft Edge does open, and I was able to use it to try to reinstall chrome to...
  6. Other Browser Options

in Browsers and Email
    Other Browser Options: Hi Folks, I am not getting email notifications of replies in another forum, but they are unable to help. I have cleared the cache and allowed 3rd party cookies in FireFox & Chrome. I have one other thread in this forum but no one has answered it. 178012
  7. Microsoft Edge browser downloads issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge browser downloads issue: Hi I am trying to download a zip of 5.5 GB, every time I tried it stops in its way and from there no progress. It appears that download was paused but actually it's not. Anyone faced similar issue or have the solution, please help me here. The most annoying thing when I tried...
  8. Edge browser downloads files as .txt & other problems.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge browser downloads files as .txt & other problems.: Edge browser worked fine a few days ago but today I had a major headache with it, first any program I downloaded refused to download, if I retried it downloaded a .txt file, choosing 'save as' only gave me text as an option. Two: Non of my extensions now work, nothing...
  9. Edge is not connecting to the net but others browsers do...

in Browsers and Email
    Edge is not connecting to the net but others browsers do...: Not having Edge means some of the tiles do not work, Any that need your location, contact support, money, People etc.. Also I cannot add a user profile connecting my Hotmail account because it will not connect to the net.. I looked into the MS Community and Tech Net but...
  10. Microsoft Edge vs other browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge vs other browsers: Hi guys, As a long time Firefox user and endorser, due to some nice features it has I am a bit reluctant to recommend EDGE to users trying to get the most out of their CPU but it seems Microsoft has actually done it right with EDGE. For some reason, maybe code, maybe...