Windows 10: Edge will not remember Lastpass login

Discus and support Edge will not remember Lastpass login in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 10 1703 15063.413 64 bit. Microsoft Edge opens every time with the default home page as set by me (google.com) and always opens a second... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by skcusime, Jul 5, 2017.

1. skcusime Win User

Edge will not remember Lastpass login

Windows 10 1703 15063.413 64 bit.
    Microsoft Edge opens every time with the default home page as set by me (google.com) and always opens a second window for a lastpass login.
    I have lastpass premium, and if I login, the lastpass icon turns red, and it works as expected. But when I close Edge, the next time I open it, whether in 1 minute or after a restart, it has forgotten the login details, and wants me to login again. I have unticked the boxes to automatically logoff when Edge is closed, and the box to automatically logoff after x minutes.
    Does Edge have a problem with Lastpass? Is there something I'm missing here?

:)

skcusime, Jul 5, 2017

2. Extensions unresponsive

I've had, and continue to have, many issues with the Edge Browser. The latest is with the extensions. I downloaded and installed two, Lastpass and AdblockPlus. I can't get either of them to respond. Adblock seems to be blocking ads, but the options menu
    is unresponsive. And when you click on the icon to get to options, nothing happens. With LastPass, I'll click on the icon to sign in and then enter my credentials, but then nothing happens upon clicking to log in. I tried logging into LastPass from their web
    page and after I log in I'm returned to the login page. So it's impossible to use LastPass, which for me makes Edge totally useless. (I was able to log in to LastPass from a Private window, however) Edge wouldn't even open on three of my machines, one after
    having done a clean install with no apps added to the machine. (I was trying to download Chrome)

DavidMargotta, Jul 5, 2017
  3. password managers

I use LastPass:

https://www.groovypost.com/news/lastpass-countr...

It also has a free extension that integrates with Microsoft Edge.

The great thing about password managers, they help you keep separate, unique passwords for apps and web services. For the amount of sites and apps I log into, it would be hard to remember a unique password for each. LastPass ensures you don't use the same password
    and tests the strength of the password you are create or generates one for you.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 5, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Perhaps make sure cookies aren't cleared when closing the browser. Check your options in Edge's settings.

dalchina, Jul 6, 2017
  5. skcusime Win User
    Thanks dalchina... you nailed it. I had cookies, browser history etc being cleared on close. Fixed that and now it works as it should.

skcusime, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge will not remember Lastpass login - Similar Threads - Edge remember Lastpass

2. Lastpass and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Lastpass and Edge: Until today, Lastpass has worked no problem with Edge. Today I noticed after rebooting the machine, I have to put the master password in Lastpass. Prior to this, I didn't although there was one time it did that a long time ago and one of the settings in Lastpass fixed it. But...
  3. Edge and Lastpass

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge and Lastpass: I've been using Lastpass for ever and a week and suddenly, when I close down the browser and restart it again, I have to keep adding the master password. This problem only began today. Edge is saving the cookies, so that's not the problem. Has any got an idea as to...
  4. Lastpass.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lastpass.: I have lastpass installed and use it on chrome the version i have seems to have updated as the vault looks like the one in the video below, i also have it installed for Edge but i haven't used it for ages could this be the reason i am seeing the message below after booting...
  5. Edge will not remember passwords!

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not remember passwords!: Passwords do not work on bing. When I try to log in, it has my email stored, but then the password never autofills like Chrome does. Chrome is flawless in this regard, never had an issue. I don't get what is so hard about filling in a password. I can't be typing in complex...
  6. Is this a security issue. Edge 'InPrivate' is remembering bank login.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a security issue. Edge 'InPrivate' is remembering bank login.: If I right click Edge and select 'New InPrivate Window' I get to see the normal expected private browsing screen. I now do a general search for my bank by typing the bank name into the search box and pressing enter. That brings up Bings suggestions... as expected. I click my...
  7. How to force Win10 Edge to remember login ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to force Win10 Edge to remember login ?: Hi, for the same sites i sometimes use different logins. Now Edge doesn't always remembers the full list of dif. logins. ? How do i force Edge to remember a certain login ? (site allows for remembering multiple logins) Regards, Frank Screenshot...
  8. Edge and Lastpass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Lastpass: Been using Lastpass with edge for a while without any problems, But this week something has spooked it the last pass wont remember my email. Has anyone got this issue please and some advice. Thanks. 77046
  9. Edge and LastPass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and LastPass: Just to mention: I have tried a number of times to install the LastPass extension on Edge. The installation appears to go OK but later, the message is that the app encountered a problem and needs reinstalling to repair it. This doesn't do the trick though. It seems to be a...
  10. Lastpass auto login and form fill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lastpass auto login and form fill: Are their on-going issues with the Windows 10 extension for lastpass? If so, when can we expect a fix? 28964

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lastpass for edge does not stay signed in

2. lastpass wont stay logged in edge

3. lastpass edge does not stay logged in

4. ms edge wont keep lastpass logged in,
  5. lastpass not staying logged in edge,
  6. edge not remembering logins,
  7. how to stop lastpass login screen loading,
  8. edge stop lastpass page loading,
  9. lastpass edge not remembering password,
  10. lastpass edge extension doesnt stay logged in,
  11. lastpass on edge does not stay logged in,