Windows 10: Edge with Chrome general realease date on FINAL version?

Discus and support Edge with Chrome general realease date on FINAL version? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am just wondering when will MS rollout or push the FINAL/STABLE release of Edge with Chrome? I don't want to install the DEV version on my day to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by win10freak, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Edge with Chrome general realease date on FINAL version?

I am just wondering when will MS rollout or push the FINAL/STABLE release of Edge with Chrome?
    I don't want to install the DEV version on my day to day PC.

And also, how will Edge with Chrome be installed? Will it be installed automatically through the Windows Update? If yes, is there a rough timeframe on that? I am still on Windows 10 v1809, so will Edge with Chrome already be pre-installed on v1903?

:)

win10freak, Jun 24, 2019

2. Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jun 24, 2019
  3. Unable to access Google or YouTube in Edge with final Creators Update - works in Chrome

Hi it seems this was already an issue in January in the insider version. However this issue is still out there in final Creators Update (the GA version not the insider version of it. Version 1703, build 10.0.15063 on a Surface Pro 4). Wonder why it is not
    fixed. Any suggestions?

Edge provides following error details to requests to www.google.com, www.google.at, www.youtube.com, ...:

There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page.

Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND

However ping to google (www.google.com, www.google.at, youtube.com) always works fine. of course therefore always chrome works fine too. so its not a DNS problem, but a problem inside Edge or operating system features only Edge is using and not ping/chrome.

Pinging www.google.at [81.10.128.31] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 81.10.128.31: bytes=32 time=11ms TTL=61

I actually use Edge as my primary browser, and i noticed that since Creators Update i can barely use Edge on Google (and other Google sites). Non google sites and chrome browser always work find.

thx!

FG

flyinggorilla, Jun 24, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Edge with Chrome general realease date on FINAL version?

Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

Edge with Chrome general realease date on FINAL version?

1. Edge with Chrome general realease date on FINAL version? - Similar Threads - Edge Chrome general

2. EDGE : ..... CHROME :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EDGE : ..... CHROME :: Just bought a new laptop, Edge will not allow me to download Chrome, tried through IE still not allowing me. Edge will not allow me on discovery + that I pay subscription for each month. Since when did Edge become the part of trying to contol peoples lives when people can...
  3. Chrome and Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and Edge.: For some reason Chrome and Edge have stopped picking up the spelling mistake when i type dont all other words like wouldn't are highlighted its just dont and Dont (don't & Don't) that its missing has anyone any idea why and is there a fix. Thanks in advance. 177889
  4. Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?: My new work laptop has the Chrome-freeze problem. That is, when I click/focus on a Chrome window everything freezes for a second or two ... and then resumes. Very annoying No such problem with other apps. It even has me using IE just to avoid the problem. Yes ... the freeze...
  5. Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?: My new work laptop has the Chrome-freeze problem. That is, when I click/focus on a Chrome window everything freezes for a second or two ... and then resumes. Very annoying No such problem with other apps. It even has me using IE just to avoid the problem. Yes ... the freeze...
  6. Windows Edge - not most up-to-date version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Edge - not most up-to-date version: Hi I am on the most up-to-date version of Windows10 but not the most up-to-date version of Windows Edge. The updates on my PC are carried out automatically and so I don't see how this has happened. Can you help? Many thanks J...
  7. Collections are finally available in the Stable Microsoft Edge Version 81.0.416.53

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Collections are finally available in the Stable Microsoft Edge Version 81.0.416.53: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/robert712002 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1379m/collections_are_finally_available_in_the_stable/
  8. Security baseline (FINAL) for Chromium-based Microsoft Edge, version 7

in Windows 10 News
    Security baseline (FINAL) for Chromium-based Microsoft Edge, version 7: Microsoft is pleased to announce the enterprise-ready release of the recommended security configuration baseline settings for the next version of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium, version 79. The settings recommended in this baseline are identical to the ones we recommended...
  9. Edge or Chrome??

in Browsers and Email
    Edge or Chrome??: I just installed a clean 10. What is the consensus for browser use, Chrome or Edge? 63606
  10. Question About General Drivers' Dates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question About General Drivers' Dates: Hello, so I've noticed this a long time ago, and it's stil the case. I'm just curious to why the majority of general drivers' dates in the Device Manager are dated as: 6/21/2006 Why so old? Why hasn't there been updates to those drivers ever (since 2006)? I'm just curious...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge chrome release date

2. final version edge chrome