Windows 10: Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade

Discus and support Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Has anybody noticed that usernames and passwords will no longer autofill in Edge after upgrading to V1809? This has happened to two of my systems. The... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by SoFine409, Dec 27, 2018.

1. SoFine409 Win User

Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade

Has anybody noticed that usernames and passwords will no longer autofill in Edge after upgrading to V1809? This has happened to two of my systems. The credentials still exist be they're no being used by Edge. Tried recreating them, turning all the usual options off and on, rebooting, SFC Scannow but no luck. Any ideas?

:)

SoFine409, Dec 27, 2018

2. Cannot import Autofill and passwords from Chrome to Edge

Been doing Edge now for a year and a half. I haven't found or heard of a way to import Autofill & Passwords. from Chrome. Not sure I trust Edge enough with all my login info and have been trying to convince myself RoboForm is what I want.

Wiley Coyote, Dec 27, 2018
  3. autofill

I have done that to the "edge" browsers. But I still do not get the 'autofill'. Any other suggestions?

orionsfist, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade

WINDOWS 10 EDGE AUTOFILL/FORM DATA

How do I delete incorrect information in my autofill/autoform data in Edge? I don't want to delete my passwords, but there's a lot of incorrect information in my autofill stuff because of typos.

theoriginalrocknrobin, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade

1. Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade - Similar Threads - Edge won't autofill

2. Password Autofill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password Autofill: Why am I now continually seeing a 'Key' window stating:-"Enable Password Autofill. Check the toolbar button to enable iCloud password extension for Edge" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-autofill/bd9a4df9-35ea-4f0e-a2d5-2b5bb2ff6a97
  3. Password Autofill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password Autofill: Why am I now continually seeing a 'Key' window stating:-"Enable Password Autofill. Check the toolbar button to enable iCloud password extension for Edge" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-autofill/bd9a4df9-35ea-4f0e-a2d5-2b5bb2ff6a97
  4. Pin Request for Autofill Passwords

Pin Request for Autofill Passwords: How do I disable pin requests for autofill passwords? Whenever I go to log in with a saved password my computer asks for my pin before logging me in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-request-for-autofill-passwords/2d4a93a8-1de7-427c-927a-b29dd8b4b86b
  5. Edge won't save Passwords.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge won't save Passwords.: Hi all, I prefer using MS Edge to using chrome but because MS Edge will not save passwords I counting to use chrome. I have a laptop and pad both running MS windows 10 and edge and with no problems, it's only my main PC that will not save passwords I have all the same...
  6. autofill passwords dissappeared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    autofill passwords dissappeared: My autofill passwords are gone. I went to log in to a website , the password didn't fill in automatically, I checked under settings/autofill and there's nothing there. I restarted and still nothing. Can I retrieve the information somehow?...
  7. Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade: Has anybody noticed that usernames and passwords will no longer autofill in Edge after upgrading to V1809? This has happened to two of my systems. The credentials still exist be they're no being used by Edge. Tried recreating them, turning all the usual options off and on,...
  8. Edge won't open after 1809 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge won't open after 1809 update: I installed the 1809 update last night and now Edge won't load. Get the "oops something must have happened" message. Bing and FireFox work fine. IVP6 is enabled....
  9. Edge not opening webpages after upgrade to 1809

Edge not opening webpages after upgrade to 1809: Hi guys there definitely seems to be a bug with 1809 affecting certain Realtek network cards and Edge. Realtek RTL8102E/RTL8103E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.2) I have three computers. Two laptops & a desktop. DT & one laptop had no problems but the laptop with...
  10. Cannot import Autofill and passwords from Chrome to Edge

Cannot import Autofill and passwords from Chrome to Edge: Hi ! i've tried different things and googling but i simply Cannot import Autofill and passwords from Chrome to Edge Favorites are the only thing that import. i want to start using edge beacuse i've heard its faster and would like to play with it, any ideas Thank You! 111820