Windows 10: Edge wont launch settings neither

Discus and support Edge wont launch settings neither in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have just done the Windows repair with the media repair tool. Edge launches then quits. What next? Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by woldsweather, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Edge wont launch settings neither

I have just done the Windows repair with the media repair tool. Edge launches then quits. What next?

woldsweather, Mar 30, 2018

2. Yes but they don't let me keep my favourites open in a column that's the only reason I switched to edge rather than chrome or firefox.

3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Mar 30, 2018
  4. Edge wont launch settings neither

FF does.

margrave55, Mar 30, 2018
  5. woldsweather, Mar 30, 2018
  6. Is that a plug in? I searched many times to avoid edge but never found anything.

7. spunk Win User
    To open the Bookmarks sidebar, on the toolbar choose View select Sidebar and then Bookmarks. Alternatively use the keyboard shortcut Control+B

spunk, Mar 30, 2018
  8. Edge wont launch settings neither

OK thanks got that working so will use that for now.

9. None of the suggestions found through google worked but Microsoft quickly sorted this as due to something called rapport installed , no idea where that cam from, must have been bundled with something, anyway edge up and running now thanks everyone.

woldsweather, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge wont launch settings neither

1. Edge wont launch settings neither - Similar Threads - Edge wont launch

2. games wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games wont launch: Since I have updated the NVIDIA drivers and windows is up to date I can no longer launch any game on steam,xbox pc pass or BigBox using various emulators and startup and shutdown seems to take forever.I am using a r7 5700g,rtx2060 on a driving simulator....
  3. games wont launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    games wont launch: Since I have updated the NVIDIA drivers and windows is up to date I can no longer launch any game on steam,xbox pc pass or BigBox using various emulators and startup and shutdown seems to take forever.I am using a r7 5700g,rtx2060 on a driving simulator....
  4. Microsoft Store wont launch and neither will its applications

Microsoft Store wont launch and neither will its applications: I just recently bought a new windows 11 laptop Dell Inspiron 5310 which I found, could not run Microsoft store nor any applications such as sticky notes and photos. Whenever I try to launch Microsoft store, it opens up and loads before immediately closing itself without any...
  5. Microsoft Store wont launch and neither will its applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wont launch and neither will its applications: I just recently bought a new windows 11 laptop Dell Inspiron 5310 which I found, could not run Microsoft store nor any applications such as sticky notes and photos. Whenever I try to launch Microsoft store, it opens up and loads before immediately closing itself without any...
  6. App Wont Launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Wont Launch: whenever I try to play Angry Birds 2 on my pc the game just wont launch. I see the Rovio logo then it just exits https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-wont-launch/c8c8e7a1-1b09-48a1-afa9-9776fb12b0d5
  7. Settings wont launch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Settings wont launch: I cannot launch my settings and I lost my mail icon to be able to get mail. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-wont-launch/ba20a65e-d6da-4a14-b31d-352113011690
  8. Settings wont launch

Settings wont launch: Hey guys, I started having problems with my camera and when I went to Settings it just didn't launched. I searched for the solution on the internet and it just doesnt works. I tried every single method and none of them worked. I dont know what to do. I am a teacher, trying...
  9. windows 10 settings wont launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 settings wont launch: I can't open settings in windows 10 nor can I set up another account. How do I add another user account? Nothing happens when I click on the add user tab. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-settings-wont-launch/e747d3b3-770f-46ca-98f3-4c042ada21b9
  10. Minecraft Wont Launch :(

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Wont Launch :(: My Minecraft Launcher Won't Launch I'm using The Latest Launcher And The Default Launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-launch/81d82de5-7298-49cc-acc7-89cd478f9333