Windows 10: Edge won't remember Gmail password

Discus and support Edge won't remember Gmail password in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I can't get Edge browser to remember my Gmail password. Remember passwords is on and it remembered all of my other IDs and passwords......stumped.*Mad... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rgwten, Sep 1, 2015.

1. rgwten Win User

Edge won't remember Gmail password

I can't get Edge browser to remember my Gmail password. Remember passwords is on and it remembered all of my other IDs and passwords......stumped.*Mad

:)

rgwten, Sep 1, 2015

2. Edge won't remember Gmail passwords

december 1st 2017

found a solution,when you click on edge settings click on what to clear untick cookies and data...

now when you exit edge and go back onto edge it will remember google and youtube settings...

hope it helps

adammortimer77, Sep 1, 2015
  3. TRS0I Win User
    Edge won't remember Gmail passwords

Its October 22nd and its still an issue. Its not only with Gmail also. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

TRS0I, Sep 1, 2015
  4. Edge won't remember Gmail password

Hi,
    One thing I can think of to try

if you go into Settings for Edge and than Advanced Settings, have a look at Manage my saved passwords, if there is anything there Google related remove it, then try again see if it works

paulsalter, Sep 1, 2015
  5. rgwten Win User
    Gmail is not listed in my save password. I can't manage it if it is not there and I can not get it to ask to save password.

rgwten, Sep 1, 2015
  6. Having the same problem & searching isn't helping!?

acooldozen, Feb 24, 2016
  7. Will this get fixed. Gmail is probably the most used email in the world and EDGE will not remember the ID or Password. Its a shame that EDGE is such an improvement in Browsers and yet Microsoft will not allow it to remember Gmail IDs or passwords.

camperdicks, Jun 9, 2016
  8. Edge won't remember Gmail password

i thing you need to enable that option on the edge browser,
    i remember something like that ''offer to save password'' i will check for you
    there try this

To enable this, open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions (three dots at the top right corner) and select “Settings” from the options. Scroll down and click on “View Advanced Settings”. Scroll down to the “Privacy and Services” section. Below that toggle the “offer to save passwords” switch to On. This way Microsoft Edge will remember your saved password.

gijoetech1, Jun 9, 2016
  9. I have checked that setting in Advanced Settings and its turned on. Many passwords have been saved but not one for Gmail.

camperdicks, Jun 9, 2016
  10. huu that's strange did you check under windows credential

Control Panel, click on User Accounts. Next, click on Credential Manager and then select Web Credential tab

gijoetech1, Jun 9, 2016
  11. Edge won't remember Gmail password [​IMG]
    look here, hope that helps you good luck.

gijoetech1, Jun 9, 2016
  12. gmail is not listed in Web Credentials

camperdicks, Jun 9, 2016
  13. brummyfan Win User

It may be saved in google.com, delete the google.com, restart and check.

brummyfan, Jun 9, 2016
  14. same problem here *Sad does anyone solved?

zachmilano, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge won't remember Gmail password - Similar Threads - Edge won't remember

2. Edge won't save Passwords.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge won't save Passwords.: Hi all, I prefer using MS Edge to using chrome but because MS Edge will not save passwords I counting to use chrome. I have a laptop and pad both running MS windows 10 and edge and with no problems, it's only my main PC that will not save passwords I have all the same...
  3. Edge not offering to remember my Google password

in Browsers and Email
    Edge not offering to remember my Google password: I would like Edge to remember my Google password for YouTube etc. But when I go to log on to YouTube for example it always asks for my password and does not offer to save it once entered. I think several days ago I said not to remember this password. Since then I've cleared...
  4. Microsoft Edge not remembering passwords on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge not remembering passwords on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Recently I switched to Microsoft Edge on both my Windows and Mac. Microsoft’s browser […] This article Microsoft Edge not remembering passwords on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. EDGE why has it stopped remembering user names and passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    EDGE why has it stopped remembering user names and passwords: Over the last couple of days EDGE will not save user names or passwords, the prompt comes up to say do you want to save, but then it forgets them. Doing my head in...
  6. Edge cannot remember my password for TenForums.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge cannot remember my password for TenForums.: I am using Edge (Version 44.18362.1.0). I have enabled "Save passwords" and "Auto fill". After clicking on "Log Out" on TenForums, if I want to re-log in, I have to re-enter my password because Chrome cannot remember my password for TenForums. Ironically, it can remember my...
  7. Remember a Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remember a Password: I have an app and everytime I open it, I need to enter the password (it remembers my username). What can I do so it will automatically remember the password so I don't need to input it everytime?...
  8. Edge is the most terrible for remember passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge is the most terrible for remember passwords: But Chrome and Apple are excellent. So Microsoft builds this fancy Edge browser. I understand it will save passwords which it fails miserably. I very seldom get any offer to save a password. If it offers to save one for a financial institution it won't work. I can't imagine...
  9. Edge will not remember passwords!

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not remember passwords!: Passwords do not work on bing. When I try to log in, it has my email stored, but then the password never autofills like Chrome does. Chrome is flawless in this regard, never had an issue. I don't get what is so hard about filling in a password. I can't be typing in complex...
  10. Edge Not Remembering Pwds

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Not Remembering Pwds: It always worked, then one day it just stopped, and yes its enabled in settings to remember. Tried clearing everything, it still won't remember any of my logins. 78589

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge wont remember gmail password

2. edge wont remember passwords