Windows 10: Edge won't save Passwords.

Discus and support Edge won't save Passwords. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all, I prefer using MS Edge to using chrome but because MS Edge will not save passwords I counting to use chrome. I have a laptop and pad both... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndyTaylor_883, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Edge won't save Passwords.

Hi all,

I prefer using MS Edge to using chrome but because MS Edge will not save passwords I counting to use chrome.

I have a laptop and pad both running MS windows 10 and edge and with no problems, it's only my main PC that will not save passwords I have all the same setting on all devices what is causing my main PC not to save the passwords, I would love to resolve this as most of my work is done on this computer using office 365 and other MS software.

cheers.

:)

AndyTaylor_883, Mar 19, 2021

2. Mircosoft edge not saving passwords

Hi,

If you are willing to save password on Edge then you may try the steps provided below and see if it helps.

When you visit a website that requires you to sign in, Microsoft Edge will ask if you want your user name and password remembered. The next time you visit the site, Microsoft Edge will finish filling in your account info. Password saving is on by default,
    but here's how to turn it on or off:

• In the Microsoft Edge browser, select More actions (...)
      > Settings > View Advanced Settings.

• Turn Offer to save passwords to On.
    For ore clarification you may refer to the article mentioned below.

Remember passwords in Microsoft Edge

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Turn On or Off Offer to Save Passwords in Microsoft Edge

I just finished some testing, and when you say "No" to saving password for a site, it will add the site to the "Manage passwords" list.

Deleting the site from the list will normally have Microsoft Edge ask you to save the password again afterwards.

If you haven't already, double check the list to make sure all instances of the site has been deleted, or delete all saved passwords to start fresh.

Microsoft Edge Saved Passwords - Manage in Windows 10

Brink, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Edge won't save Passwords.

M.Soft Edge won't save email sign-in names & passwords to multiple yahoo accounts

Hi Jan,

We suggest that you turn on the Offer to save passwords in Microsoft Edge by following the steps below:

• In the Microsoft Edge browser, select More actions (…) >
      Settings
      > View Advanced Settings.
    • Turn Offer to save passwords to On.

Edge won't save Passwords. 6a1766a7-cb95-4409-a552-05fb3bc15f79.png

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Edge won't save Passwords.

1. Edge won't save Passwords. - Similar Threads - Edge won't save

2. Why won't edge save my passwords any more?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't edge save my passwords any more?: Microsoft Edge used to save my passwords but it doesn't any more. It may once in a while its hit or miss but most of the time it doesn't. I have it selected to save passwords but it still doesn't. I even installed edge again but it didn't help. any ideas?...
  3. Why won't edge save my passwords any more?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't edge save my passwords any more?: Microsoft Edge used to save my passwords but it doesn't any more. It may once in a while its hit or miss but most of the time it doesn't. I have it selected to save passwords but it still doesn't. I even installed edge again but it didn't help. any ideas?...
  4. MS Edge saved passwords.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Edge saved passwords.: My saved passwords/email addresses do not appear in a dropdown list when I click the email box.If I then insert one letter it lists only the email addresses starting with that letter including the passwords.Two identical PCs and this has only appeared on one PC a couple of...
  5. Edge not Saving Passwords Credential manager is running, save passwords is checked to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge not Saving Passwords Credential manager is running, save passwords is checked to...: After the latest updates, Edge is not saving passwords. This occurred a couple of times last year after updates - occurred again after the updates in Jan-Feb 2021. NOT GOOD. I have checked Credential Manager - it is running, I have gone to "save Passwords" in settings -...
  6. Passwords won't stay saved

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Passwords won't stay saved: Hello! I've been having an issue ever since the update on the 13th. After the update, I opened Google Chrome and all of my passwords that I had saved were gone. I then opened Photoshop to learn that I was logged out of Adobe as well. Since then, every so often my passwords...
  7. Passwords won't save and/or won't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Passwords won't save and/or won't work: On February 13, my google stored passwords and also passwords on my own no longer worked and/or were no longer saved. Does anyone know of a fix? Happy Valentine's Day to all....
  8. Microsoft Edge won't save passwords

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge won't save passwords: Hi, I have a problem with Microsoft Edge. It won't save my passwords on sites, nor it will ask me to save passwords on sites. I have quite a few that were save previously with Windows 7, but obviously, not all of them have transferred to Windows 10. I have been to Settings,...
  9. Saving Passwords - Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Saving Passwords - Edge: Why is Edge saving site passwords on some, but not others. I have to keep signing into my email, this site, facebook, and yet it saves others. I may as well go back to vivaldi 103215
  10. Location of Edge saved passwords

in Browsers and Email
    Location of Edge saved passwords: Does anyone here know where the names and passwords are stored for saved credentials? I assume they're encoded or encrypted, but are they in a registry entry or a file somewhere? I understand how to manage them, just looking for the location *Smile Thanks in advance!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge can not save password