Windows 10: edge zoom level

Discus and support edge zoom level in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So ive sacked firefox off for a bit and started to give Edge a try , so far so good except for the zoom , minimum seems to be 125% its too big is there... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Archie123, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Archie123 Win User

edge zoom level

So ive sacked firefox off for a bit and started to give Edge a try , so far so good except for the zoom , minimum seems to be 125% its too big is there any kind of witchcraft that will enable 110% for example?

:)

Archie123, Apr 15, 2016

2. Zoom in Microsoft Edge

How to manually set zoom level in Microsoft edge?

JoeCook1900, Apr 15, 2016
  3. I want to set my EDGE zoom level to 90%.

I want to set my EDGE zoom level to 90%. I have seen others with this issue and tried the fixes suggested (holding control button and using trackpad) and they don't work. If I can't set zoom level to 90% I'll go back to using Chrome.

GrifGRIFFEN, Apr 15, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

edge zoom level

nvm after a brain freeze ive rembered the ctrl and scroll wheel , it goes up in increments of 5% , ive been using the zoom level in the menus , im an idiot please ignore me *Biggrin

Archie123, Apr 15, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    We all need to finish the Saturday morning coffee
    edge zoom level [​IMG]
    *Roflmao2
    I was going to post, before your last one, to check the three dot(...) settings menu.

Cliff S, Apr 15, 2016
  6. Archie123 Win User
    kids fed first coffee down ill get my brain back soon *chuckle

Archie123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

edge zoom level

1. edge zoom level - Similar Threads - edge zoom level

2. Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome)

in Browsers and Email
    Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome): Hello all- I did a search and found some issues with zoomed video, but didn't seem to find anything specific to what I'm experiencing. Here are my symptoms and what I've done so far: Symptom: on most Web sites, videos are zoomed in a few hundred percent, but it is NOT...
  3. Microsoft Edge Zoom

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Zoom: So, I have been playing with the zoom and I have run into an issue... I don't like 100% it is too far The next up is 125% its too close I use to use 120% on google chrome and it was perfect! How do I do this? Thanks! 14028
  4. Photo/WPV default zoom level

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo/WPV default zoom level: Photo/WPV default zoom level Hello guys, I wish I could set the default zoom level of my default photo viewer (I can choose Photo app or Windows Photo Viewer or some third program too). I want the default program to be able to open/switch within photos at the default...
  5. Tip - How to Set Outlook 2016 Message Default Zoom Level

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Tip - How to Set Outlook 2016 Message Default Zoom Level: I installed Outlook 2016 a while ago and have been dissatisfied with the message font size set to 100% whereas I need 150-200% to read messages comfortably when double clicking on them. There is no obvious way to change this in the Outlook settings. I discovered you can...
  6. Photo/WPV default zoom level

in Windows 10 Support
    Photo/WPV default zoom level: Wrong section of the forum. Please delete this thread. I can't figure out how to do it myself. I re-posted on the correct section. Thanks. 51786
  7. Change Zoom Level of Text in Notepad in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Zoom Level of Text in Notepad in Windows 10: How to: Change Zoom Level of Text in Notepad in Windows 10 How to Change Zoom Level of Text in Notepad in Windows 10 Notepad is a simple text editor included in Windows and a basic text-editing program which enables computer users to create documents. Starting with...
  8. Change Magnifier Zoom Level Increments in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Magnifier Zoom Level Increments in Windows 10: How to: Change Magnifier Zoom Level Increments in Windows 10 How to Change Magnifier Zoom Level Increments in Windows 10 Magnifier is a tool that enlarges partor allof your screen so you can see words and images better. It comes with a few different settings, so use it...
  9. Change Display Scaling Zoom Level of Hyper-V Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Display Scaling Zoom Level of Hyper-V Virtual Machine: How to: Change Display Scaling Zoom Level of Hyper-V Virtual Machine How to Change Display Scaling Zoom Level of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10 [img] Information The Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, and Education editions include the Hyper-V virtualization...
  10. Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge How to Zoom In or Out on Webpage in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...