Windows 10: edge zoom level

Discus and support edge zoom level in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So ive sacked firefox off for a bit and started to give Edge a try , so far so good except for the zoom , minimum seems to be 125% its too big is there... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Archie123, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Archie123 Win User

edge zoom level

So ive sacked firefox off for a bit and started to give Edge a try , so far so good except for the zoom , minimum seems to be 125% its too big is there any kind of witchcraft that will enable 110% for example?

:)

Archie123, Apr 15, 2016

2. Zoom in Microsoft Edge

How to manually set zoom level in Microsoft edge?

JoeCook1900, Apr 15, 2016
  3. I want to set my EDGE zoom level to 90%.

I want to set my EDGE zoom level to 90%. I have seen others with this issue and tried the fixes suggested (holding control button and using trackpad) and they don't work. If I can't set zoom level to 90% I'll go back to using Chrome.

GrifGRIFFEN, Apr 15, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

edge zoom level

nvm after a brain freeze ive rembered the ctrl and scroll wheel , it goes up in increments of 5% , ive been using the zoom level in the menus , im an idiot please ignore me *Biggrin

Archie123, Apr 15, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    We all need to finish the Saturday morning coffee
    edge zoom level [​IMG]
    *Roflmao2
    I was going to post, before your last one, to check the three dot(...) settings menu.

Cliff S, Apr 15, 2016
  6. Archie123 Win User
    kids fed first coffee down ill get my brain back soon *chuckle

Archie123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

edge zoom level

1. edge zoom level - Similar Threads - edge zoom level

2. How to set the default Zoom level in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to set the default Zoom level in Microsoft Edge: [IMG]Microsoft Edge is one of the widely used web browsers on Windows with several customization and accessibility features. One of its many Accessibility features is the ability to set the default zoom level for web pages. It allows you to open websites with magnified or...
  3. Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer: Hi,What is the default zoom level for a Libre Office Writer document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-zoom-level-for-libre-office-writer/309fea2b-4782-4fed-8a6e-a5209cb70390
  4. Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer: Hi,What is the default zoom level for a Libre Office Writer document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-zoom-level-for-libre-office-writer/309fea2b-4782-4fed-8a6e-a5209cb70390
  5. Touchpad pinch to zoom - increase zoom level vs magnify page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad pinch to zoom - increase zoom level vs magnify page.: On one HP laptop, when I do the two-finger pinch/zoom gesture on any browser, it will magnify what the page. They I can scroll swipe around the zoomed-in page, seeing everything larger.On the other Dell 5580 laptop when I pinch/zoom, it will increase the zoom level of the...
  6. Touchpad pinch to zoom - increase zoom level vs magnify page.

Touchpad pinch to zoom - increase zoom level vs magnify page.: On one HP laptop, when I do the two-finger pinch/zoom gesture on any browser, it will magnify what the page. They I can scroll swipe around the zoomed-in page, seeing everything larger.On the other Dell 5580 laptop when I pinch/zoom, it will increase the zoom level of the...
  7. Edge Zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Zoom: I just installed the new EDGE and every time I log into any website the screen size is 125%. I change the screen size to 100% and all is fine until I log out and then log into any website. The screen size is 125% again. How do you make the screen size 100% all the time?...
  8. Microsoft Edge Zoom

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Zoom: So, I have been playing with the zoom and I have run into an issue... I don't like 100% it is too far The next up is 125% its too close I use to use 120% on google chrome and it was perfect! How do I do this? Thanks! 14028
  9. Photo/WPV default zoom level

Photo/WPV default zoom level: Photo/WPV default zoom level Hello guys, I wish I could set the default zoom level of my default photo viewer (I can choose Photo app or Windows Photo Viewer or some third program too). I want the default program to be able to open/switch within photos at the default...
  10. Photo/WPV default zoom level

in Windows 10 Support
    Photo/WPV default zoom level: Wrong section of the forum. Please delete this thread. I can't figure out how to do it myself. I re-posted on the correct section. Thanks. 51786