Windows 10: Edge Zoom

Discus and support Edge Zoom in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just installed the new EDGE and every time I log into any website the screen size is 125%. I change the screen size to 100% and all is fine until I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kenneth Pincus, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Edge Zoom

I just installed the new EDGE and every time I log into any website the screen size is 125%. I change the screen size to 100% and all is fine until I log out and then log into any website. The screen size is 125% again. How do you make the screen size 100% all the time? Thanks

:)

Kenneth Pincus, Jul 13, 2020

2. zoom in and out controls

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10.

Are you using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge?

It seems that you are trying zoom in and out on Microsoft Edge. We tried to recreate the issue on Internet Explorer, zoom in and out function using ctrl + or ctrl - keys are working fine.

Reference link or more information.

To zoom in and out on Microsoft Edge, refer to these steps:

• Open the Microsoft Edge, then open any website.
    • Click on More options(...) then click on Zoom(-+).

Microsoft Edge

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/microsoft-edge

Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 stretch to zoom in Edge

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow these steps, mentioned below:

Open the Microsoft Edge browser, then click on a blank space on the website opened. Press
    Ctrl + '+' to zoom in and Press Ctrl +
    '-' to zoom out the webpage, or click on (...) More actions,
    then click to Zoom option to zoom in or zoom out the selected webpage .

Hope this helps you, Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Edge Zoom

Zooming issues in Microsoft EDGE

Hi Viacheslav,

One of the possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Edge is due to a User Profile component corruption. For us to address this concern, we suggest creating
    a Test User Profile. Using the Test User Profile, check if you will have the same issue with zooming in Microsoft Edge.
    This is for us to test if the issue is isolated with one User Profile or with multiple accounts.

To create a Test User Profile, follow these steps:

• Using Search, type Settings then hit the
      Enter key
    • In Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Name the User Profile as TEST.
    • Assign a password for TEST user, then select Next.
    • Sign in TEST user.

If you'll need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Edge Zoom

1. Edge Zoom - Similar Threads - Edge Zoom

2. How to set the default Zoom level in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to set the default Zoom level in Microsoft Edge: [IMG]Microsoft Edge is one of the widely used web browsers on Windows with several customization and accessibility features. One of its many Accessibility features is the ability to set the default zoom level for web pages. It allows you to open websites with magnified or...
  3. The edges of the photos are not smooth when zooming in Windows, unlike in the browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The edges of the photos are not smooth when zooming in Windows, unlike in the browser: HelloI have to zoom in on a series of photosBut when I open any photo with any Windows software, when I zoom, the edges of every object in that photo are separated from other objects so-called not smooth, but when I open every photo with Chrome and zoom Every object is always...
  4. The edges of the photos are not smooth when zooming in Windows, unlike in the browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The edges of the photos are not smooth when zooming in Windows, unlike in the browser: HelloI have to zoom in on a series of photosBut when I open any photo with any Windows software, when I zoom, the edges of every object in that photo are separated from other objects so-called not smooth, but when I open every photo with Chrome and zoom Every object is always...
  5. The edges of the photos are not smooth when zooming in Windows, unlike in the browser

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. HowTo deactivate zoom bar in Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HowTo deactivate zoom bar in Microsoft Edge?: Hello, for production we have to open Edge in Kiosk mode. On some machines all is Ok and looks like this: , with Edge in Kiosk Mode on some machines it opens with zoom bar and side bar: Where is the setting to disable that zoom bar and the other side bar?Thank you for...
  7. HowTo deactivate zoom bar in Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HowTo deactivate zoom bar in Microsoft Edge?: Hello, for production we have to open Edge in Kiosk mode. On some machines all is Ok and looks like this: , with Edge in Kiosk Mode on some machines it opens with zoom bar and side bar: Where is the setting to disable that zoom bar and the other side bar?Thank you for...
  8. HowTo deactivate zoom bar in Microsoft Edge?

9. Windows 10 Kiosk using Edge browser on 1080P display zoomed in, 125%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Kiosk using Edge browser on 1080P display zoomed in, 125%: We have many Windows 10 computers using the built in Kiosk mode to run the Edge browser for digital signage on 1920x1080 TVs. The browser keeps reverting to 125% zoomed in and/or Windows scale changes to 125%. Does anyone know how can we set these computers to always use...
  10. Complete screen is "zoomed in" and the edges are all cut off?

Complete screen is "zoomed in" and the edges are all cut off?: Hello, everyone, After the new Windows Update my complete desktop is a bit "rangezoomed". The taskbar is cut in half and the shortcuts and apps on the sides are also partly cut off. With games it is the same, everything on the edges is cut off. What can I do now? The zoom...