Windows 10: EDGECAST-NETBLK and MSASCuiL

Discus and support EDGECAST-NETBLK and MSASCuiL in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello i have a question is normal to have connect to internet EDGECAST-NETBLK and i was normally staying at the computer i thought let s check the task... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by iuli666, Aug 2, 2020.

1. iuli666 Win User

EDGECAST-NETBLK and MSASCuiL

Hello i have a question is normal to have connect to internet EDGECAST-NETBLK and i was normally staying at the computer i thought let s check the task manager and at the startup i saw msascuil i just reseted the pc like a week ago because i thought that i have a keylogger bc my account was stolen a week ago it wasn t there it just appered out of nowhere please tell me if is normal or tell me a solution and tell me if i have a virus or not
    haha1_1#9177 my discord pls helllpppp

:)

iuli666, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Martmcd Win User

what is MSASCuil

Hi HARILAXMI

where are you seeing MSASCuil?

which version of windows 10 are you running?

settings -> system -> about

what is listed under windows specifications?

msascuil (Microsoft Antivirus Security Centre User Interface Logo) was responsible for the icon appearing on the taskbar system tray, but apparently was later incorporated into the windows security health service and SecurityHealthSystray.exe.

Martmcd, Aug 2, 2020
  3. HARILAXMI Win User
    what is MSASCuil

what is MSASCuil ,what happens if it is disabled

HARILAXMI, Aug 2, 2020
  4. EDGECAST-NETBLK and MSASCuiL

systemsettings.exe

Why is systemsettings.exe communicating with 72.21.81.200 aka. cs9.wpc.v0cdn.net? The contacted account EDGECAST-NETBLK-01 or

NetHandle: NET-72-21-80-0-1 is owned by MCI Communications Services, Inc. d/b/a Verizon Business (MCICS). I currently do no business with Verizon - although I have read this week that Verizon is hoping to acquire my ISP, Charter Communications.

Atlanta Southsider, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

EDGECAST-NETBLK and MSASCuiL

1. EDGECAST-NETBLK and MSASCuiL - Similar Threads - EDGECAST NETBLK MSASCuiL

2. MSASCuiL at Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSASCuiL at Startup: Hi i found this program called MSASCuiL in my start up with no publisher, can anyone please explain to me why i cant view its properties nor file location? is it virus malware ot whatever because many sites claim it to be. Please help and thank you. submitted by...
  3. "MSASCuiL" in startup.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "MSASCuiL" in startup.: Ok so i've noticed this on start up since yesterday, and god knows how long its been in my startup. I have NO idea what the program is, and when i right click it to view it, it has NO option for me to view file location and properties, i googled it where it should be, and...
  4. MSASCuiL at task manager.

MSASCuiL at task manager.: if I am in task manager it says MSASCuiL but you cannot open file location or view information. I got it after I downloaded Malwarebytes and uninstalled it. when i downloaded it again, it also divorced from the task manager. Is this some kind of malware or is this just a file...
  5. Is MSASCuil a safe process?

Is MSASCuil a safe process?: Hi my pc been acting funny for a while and idk what happened. Basically i logged in then found a black screen so i oppened task manager and it crashed. After a few days i tried again and it worked. I opened task manager and went to start up and found MSASCuil, it didn't have...
  6. MSASCuil

MSASCuil: Hi my pc been acting funny for a while and idk what happened. Basically i logged in then found a black screen so i oppened task manager and it crashed. After a few days i tried again and it worked. I opened task manager and went to start up and found MSASCuil, it didn't have...
  7. MSASCuiL?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSASCuiL?: Heyo people, I've recently got a Windows machine, please bear with me (mac user of long time), and one thing I've noticed is that the only item I do not identify on my startup items is MSASCuiL, searching online people mention that is the old Windows Defender but it could...
  8. MSASCuiL.exe MSASCuiL

MSASCuiL.exe MSASCuiL: I have read the other posta about using the auto run to remove it from the start up menu and it did but a few hours later it came back, either its an old program i want deleted or its malware disguised as a ligitiment microsoft program....
  9. what is MSASCuil

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what is MSASCuil: what is MSASCuil ,what happens if it is disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-msascuil/e0bc9539-2cd2-4a9b-87c9-703c86105999
  10. MSASCuiL.exe MSASCuiL

MSASCuiL.exe MSASCuiL: WHAT AND WHY DID THIS SUDDENLY POP UP ON MY START UP MENU This is the ONLY startup that I have (now anyway;- and honestly, I would prefer not to even have it as a startup- especially since Defender never "needed" a startup on my system before, it could just begin...