Windows 10: EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture.

Discus and support EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a way to add a picture to the Profile default avatar list of Edge Chromium? [img] 135248 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pulcinella, Jun 21, 2019.

1. EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture.

Is there a way to add a picture to the Profile default avatar list of Edge Chromium?

EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture. [​IMG]

:)

Pulcinella, Jun 21, 2019
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Profile Picture

Go to your Settings, Edit Profile Picture.

Mine, as an example

If it's the Avatar picture you mean, same place, just Edit Avatar.

f14tomcat, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Entegy Win User
    how do I create a profile picture from my zune avatar?

The Zune display avatar and Xbox LIVE avatar are two different things.

Your Zune social avatar can be set through Zune in the social section. You can choose from the preset ones or add your own.

An Xbox LIVE display avatar (also known as your gamer pic) is done either through an Xbox or Xbox.com where you can pose your avatar and take a gamer pic. Your gamer pic cannot be anything other than your avatar or the presets (or gamer pics unlocked in Xbox
    games)

Now, if you're talking about using them as the profile picture on Microsoft Answers, use the above Xbox method, then use this link: http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/<gamertag>/avatarpic-l.png to get your new gamer pic and download it, then reupload it back
    to Microsoft Answers in your profile. Replace <gamertag> with your Xbox gamertag. For example, here's mine:

http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar//avatarpic-l.png

Entegy, Jun 21, 2019
  4. essenbe Win User

EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture.

Profile Picture

The "R" is an Avitar. That and the profile picture are different things. Go to Settings at the top of the page and select 'Edit Avatar' in the left column. It may tell you the upload failed too, but it does upload.

essenbe, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture.

1. EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture. - Similar Threads - EdgeChromium profile Avatar

2. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile Picture: I want to change my profile picture but i can’t. I go Settings>Accounts> Your info>Create your picture but i cannot acces the camera and look for one options, i cannot click on them. How can i fix this?...
  3. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile Picture: I want to change my profile picture but i can’t. I go Settings>Accounts> Your info>Create your picture but i cannot acces the camera and look for one options, i cannot click on them. How can i fix this?...
  4. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile Picture: So I was uploading an image and I checked my profile again today and saw it was not uploaded and I was looking at my image and saw nothing wrong with it and was wondering if it was because it has a transparent background or it was something else....
  6. profile picture

profile picture: After formatting my device profile picture not appear in account info while it look account sign in & microsoft community online forum . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/5cef6fc7-8aa5-44ad-88c4-25e409fccded
  7. Profile Picture

Profile Picture: I have 2 profile pictures on my PC. I followed all of the steps, there are no other accounts on my PC. There is only my photo in accounts pictures and I attempted to reset to default picture. That didn't work either. I also have a local account above the administrator...
  8. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Profile Picture: Me Again,I may be missing something but how do I add a picture to my profile? 131914
  9. Profile picture

Profile picture: Hi there i want to know how to lete my photo from the student log in photo that is now showing every time a student users this lap top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/d8ac5e51-a0c3-42f0-8f1a-fd8e740bc774
  10. Change Google Chrome Profile Avatar

in Browsers and Email
    Change Google Chrome Profile Avatar: I have an Outlook account instead of a Gmail account.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chromium edge prevent from showing profile picture