Windows 10: EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture.

Discus and support EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a way to add a picture to the Profile default avatar list of Edge Chromium? [img] 135248 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pulcinella, Jun 21, 2019.

1. EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture.

Is there a way to add a picture to the Profile default avatar list of Edge Chromium?

EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture. [​IMG]

:)

Pulcinella, Jun 21, 2019
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Profile Picture

Go to your Settings, Edit Profile Picture.

Mine, as an example

If it's the Avatar picture you mean, same place, just Edit Avatar.

f14tomcat, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Entegy Win User
    how do I create a profile picture from my zune avatar?

The Zune display avatar and Xbox LIVE avatar are two different things.

Your Zune social avatar can be set through Zune in the social section. You can choose from the preset ones or add your own.

An Xbox LIVE display avatar (also known as your gamer pic) is done either through an Xbox or Xbox.com where you can pose your avatar and take a gamer pic. Your gamer pic cannot be anything other than your avatar or the presets (or gamer pics unlocked in Xbox
    games)

Now, if you're talking about using them as the profile picture on Microsoft Answers, use the above Xbox method, then use this link: http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/<gamertag>/avatarpic-l.png to get your new gamer pic and download it, then reupload it back
    to Microsoft Answers in your profile. Replace <gamertag> with your Xbox gamertag. For example, here's mine:

http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar//avatarpic-l.png

Entegy, Jun 21, 2019
  4. essenbe Win User

EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture.

Profile Picture

The "R" is an Avitar. That and the profile picture are different things. Go to Settings at the top of the page and select 'Edit Avatar' in the left column. It may tell you the upload failed too, but it does upload.

essenbe, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture.

1. EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture. - Similar Threads - EdgeChromium profile Avatar

2. Profile picture not updating

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Profile picture not updating: Hey guys...I changed my profile pic in Outlook and on my windows 10 PC it's setup to sync..it's still the old picture...usually it uodates...any ideas? 135086
  3. Profile pictures

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Profile pictures: I have a problem removing profile pictures. They are attached to every incoming and outgoing e-mail.I want them all removed.T trying to remove for 1 month. Did not give permission to attach pictures....
  4. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Profile Picture: Me Again,I may be missing something but how do I add a picture to my profile? 131914
  5. Profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile picture: Hi there i want to know how to lete my photo from the student log in photo that is now showing every time a student users this lap top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/d8ac5e51-a0c3-42f0-8f1a-fd8e740bc774
  6. Profile Pictures changed in Windows10

Profile Pictures changed in Windows10: On both of my PCs I've lost my Screen Name photos on Windows 10. They have moved to another picture. The data has not changed, just the photos. Any help is appreciated....
  7. Avatar help

Avatar help: @Cliff S could you re-size these to 100x100 so I can use as an Avartar please [img] [img] 76351
  8. Change Google Chrome Profile Avatar

in Browsers and Email
    Change Google Chrome Profile Avatar: I have an Outlook account instead of a Gmail account.
  9. remove the profile/user picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    remove the profile/user picture: Hi.. i just bought a 2nd hand laptop, please help me to remove the profile/user picture of the previous owner. [img] sorry for my post its my first time to ask help in this community.. thanks.. 103142
  10. 2 avatars

in Windows 10 Support
    2 avatars: Win 10 suddenly started showing 2 avatar places on the login screen, but I only have one active user account. Michael 2740