Windows 10: Edge's Dev and Canary versions now let you add multiple tabs to new collection, like Set...

Discus and support Edge's Dev and Canary versions now let you add multiple tabs to new collection, like Set... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiveaGeForce [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NiveaGeForce, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Edge's Dev and Canary versions now let you add multiple tabs to new collection, like Set...

/u/NiveaGeForce, Mar 23, 2020

2. EDGE multiple tabs

Windows 10 Edge browser - I would like to have multiple tabs open when I start my EDGE, but I want one of those tabs to be the Top sites and suggested content page

VaLentinCohen, May 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Collections is now available to test in Microsoft Edge Canary channel

Source: Collections is now available to test in the Canary channel - Microsoft Edge Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 26, 2020
  4. MyiDevice Win User

Edge's Dev and Canary versions now let you add multiple tabs to new collection, like Set...

Edge Dev

That's what I've already tried but I don't get the Dev browser in the list, while I have it in my PC, except Internet Explorer. Please suggest some other solution!

MyiDevice, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Edge's Dev and Canary versions now let you add multiple tabs to new collection, like Set...

1. Edge's Dev and Canary versions now let you add multiple tabs to new collection, like Set... - Similar Threads - Edge's Dev Canary

2. New Edge DEV !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Edge DEV !: I am just debating whether or not to download the "New Edge browser with chat GPT" ! I guess eventually it will replace the old one! With this "banner" popping up day after day would you suggest I take the plunge? If so will it replace the existing Edge or will I end up with...
  3. New Edge DEV !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Edge DEV !: I am just debating whether or not to download the "New Edge browser with chat GPT" ! I guess eventually it will replace the old one! With this "banner" popping up day after day would you suggest I take the plunge? If so will it replace the existing Edge or will I end up with...
  4. New Edge DEV !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. In the latest Edge Canary build you can now rezise the vertical tabs panel.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In the latest Edge Canary build you can now rezise the vertical tabs panel.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt66hu/in_the_latest_edge_canary_build_you_can_now/
  6. In Edge Canary you can now scroll through tabs with the mouse wheel when the tabs no longer...

In Edge Canary you can now scroll through tabs with the mouse wheel when the tabs no longer...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jarm07/in_edge_canary_you_can_now_scroll_through_tabs/
  7. You can now sync "Collections" in Edge Dev.

You can now sync "Collections" in Edge Dev.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds58kd/you_can_now_sync_collections_in_edge_dev/
  8. "Collections" are now available in Edge Canary.

"Collections" are now available in Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] Blog: Collections is now available to test in the Canary channel Microsoft had announced this some time ago and now they can be enabled in Edge Canary (build 78.0.250.1) thanks to a new flag: Flag. Collections. Collections. Collections submitted by...
  9. Collections is now available to test in Microsoft Edge Canary channel

in Windows 10 News
    Collections is now available to test in Microsoft Edge Canary channel: Today, we’re releasing an experimental preview of Collections for Microsoft Edge. We initially demoed this feature during the Microsoft Build 2019 conference keynote. Microsoft Edge Insiders can now try out an early version of Collections by enabling the experimental flag on...
  10. New Edge Canary Build

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge Canary Build: I have downloaded Edge Canary Build and would like to know with it being in development is it secure to use I have Norton antivirus will this protect me when using browser also I see in settings it shows all your saved passwords and other information which I thought were...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge addons that let me open multiple history tabs at once