Windows 10: Edge's flyout menus will remember if they were previously pinned or unpinned.

Discus and support Edge's flyout menus will remember if they were previously pinned or unpinned. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, May 1, 2021.

1. Edge's flyout menus will remember if they were previously pinned or unpinned.

/u/Leopeva64-2, May 1, 2021
  2. Master Win User

Can't unpin/pin items in start menu

I tried and I still didn't have an option to pin/unpin anything.
    Thanks for the suggestion.

I'll just wait for an update and see if it fixes it, if not I'll rollback to an earlier version of the update.

Master, May 1, 2021
  3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Query re pinning and unpinning apps to taskbar

I tried using Edge and as I liked it I right clicked the app listing and the pinned it to the taskbar.

What I want to know is how to put that Edge listing back with the other apps because if I unpin it from the taskbar how does one reattach Edge to the listings.

ICIT2LOL, May 1, 2021
  4. JayPhi Win User

Edge's flyout menus will remember if they were previously pinned or unpinned.

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Edge's flyout menus will remember if they were previously pinned or unpinned.

1. Edge's flyout menus will remember if they were previously pinned or unpinned. - Similar Threads - Edge's flyout menus

2. How to Pin and Unpin Downloads in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Pin and Unpin Downloads in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft Edge will save items you want to download into your C:\Users\<username>\Downloads (%UserProfile%\Downloads) folder by default. You can now add the Downloads button to the toolbar in Microsoft Edge. The Downloads button allow you to quickly view, manage, search,...
  3. Windows not remembering previous positions and leaving gaps between the edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not remembering previous positions and leaving gaps between the edge.: [ATTACH] I drag the window (software) to the edge to snap-fill on the left. I close the software. I re-open the software. There is a visible gap between the edge of the screen and the software window. I've tried ShellFolderFix, I've tried right-clicking the window and...
  4. Edge has stopped remembering previous download location

in Browsers and Email
    Edge has stopped remembering previous download location: Hi I have noticed since recent updates that Edge will no longer remember the recent download location after one has navigated away from the default Downloads folder and one wishes to add more files to the chosen folder. Edge now continues to default to the Download folder....
  5. were is the pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    were is the pin: were is the pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/were-is-the-pin/875bed18-b13a-4ec1-8d03-3310e00c823d"
  6. EDGE Unpinned

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE Unpinned: I have unpinned EDGE from my taskbar and now use FireFox. Edge is just too slow. - Delays during download - Slow Scrolling Microsoft need to understand the computer is all about delivering response to the end user. FireFox is much more responsive especially during...
  7. Problem with pinning and unpinning to start.

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with pinning and unpinning to start.: Hey. When I try to pin something to the start using the right click on application/folder nothing happens. It looks like it should be pinned in to the start, but nothing changes in there. The things appear in the start after the restart of OS. The same problem is with the...
  8. Pinning/Unpinning Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Pinning/Unpinning Apps: On the Start Screen UI you can hold Ctrl + left click to select numerous items to pin or unpin at once but, it seems that's not possible on the Start Menu UI. Anyone else experience this? 3184
  9. Pin and Unpin Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin and Unpin Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Pin and Unpin Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Pin and Unpin Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...
  10. Can't Pin or Unpin to Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Pin or Unpin to Taskbar: I just noticed today that I am unable to right click on an item on the taskbar making it not possible to pin or unpin. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? 21007