Windows 10: Edges of buttons to click looking weird on website both Edge and Chrome

Discus and support Edges of buttons to click looking weird on website both Edge and Chrome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I got a new HP computer with Windows 10 in S mode, which I converted out of now have Windows 10 Home. The borders of some buttons to click look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mary_Anne T, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Edges of buttons to click looking weird on website both Edge and Chrome

Hi, I got a new HP computer with Windows 10 in S mode, which I converted out of now have Windows 10 Home.

The borders of some buttons to click look weird on this computer. Please see the photos below. The bottom line of the Continue looks disrupted, almost dotted on the first photo and multiple lines look disrupted on the second photo. When I started using the computer earlier today I thought I saw it on other places but now I only see it on Amazon. On Amazon, most buttons to click look like this. It happens both on Chrome and Edge. Amazon pages look fine on my other computer.

Any idea why this may be happening and how to fix this? Is this a computer issue ie I should exchange the computer? I don't think it's due to a defect on the screen since when I scroll the page, the disrupted line moves up and down it's not one part of the screen that's damaged.

Thank you!

Edges of buttons to click looking weird on website both Edge and Chrome f63f34d8-e7a5-4579-8aba-891869e4408f?upload=true.png Edges of buttons to click looking weird on website both Edge and Chrome 04762e35-29b9-4d51-a034-72621093af0b?upload=true.png

:)

Mary_Anne T, Dec 25, 2020

2. home button in edge

Hi,

I suggest you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Edge not working on spesific website

Hi,

I suggested you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Edges of buttons to click looking weird on website both Edge and Chrome

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Edges of buttons to click looking weird on website both Edge and Chrome

1. Edges of buttons to click looking weird on website both Edge and Chrome - Similar Threads - Edges buttons click

2. I am unable to open a large number of websites in both chrome and edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to open a large number of websites in both chrome and edge: I am unable to open a large number of websites in both chrome and edge. I get the error “This site can’t be reached” with the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE.How do I resolve this issue?Thanks!...
  3. I am unable to open a large number of websites in both chrome and edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to open a large number of websites in both chrome and edge: I am unable to open a large number of websites in both chrome and edge. I get the error “This site can’t be reached” with the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE.How do I resolve this issue?Thanks!...
  4. Dropdown Menus Slow in both Chrome and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Dropdown Menus Slow in both Chrome and Edge: In both Edge and Chrome browsers, when I click on a drop down menu, the list is unresponsive for several seconds before I can scroll down the list. After scrolling for a few seconds, the list will become unresponsive again. For example, a dropdown list of the 50 states or a...
  5. Chrome & Edge Both Inaccessible

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome & Edge Both Inaccessible: Using this old Toshiba Satellite L755 laptop that was upgraded to 10 years ago and was kept current. Tonight, while in Chrome I decided to restart the machine. The reboot gave me one of those Microsoft screens that indicated it had probably gone to a newer version of 10....
  6. Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking: [img] [img] I Find Them very weired looking or out of place something u know *Smile 146479
  7. Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking: [img] [img] I Find Them very weired looking or out of place something u know *Smile 146479
  8. Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason

in Browsers and Email
    Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason: Great and thanks for posting your solution.
  9. Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome: So I got a new Asus E200HA. Read some very good reviews about it in amazon. While using the OS (Windows 10) everything works quite smoothly - Browsing around files, editing Office documents, even coding on VS Code. However, Web browsing, for the most part, is extremely slow....
  10. Edge or Chrome??

in Browsers and Email
    Edge or Chrome??: I just installed a clean 10. What is the consensus for browser use, Chrome or Edge? 63606