Windows 10: Edge's "View site info" pop-up will provide more information about the sites you visit and...

Discus and support Edge's "View site info" pop-up will provide more information about the sites you visit and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Edge's "View site info" pop-up will provide more information about the sites you visit and...

/u/Leopeva64-2, Sep 8, 2021
  2. DougMarvy Win User

Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Thanks for the time, Parth. You explain how to show the most visited sites. This I know. I've asked how to sort them, , and you do not address my question.

DougMarvy, Sep 8, 2021
  3. Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if issue is resolved.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser home page.
    • Click on Customize on the Home page
    • Select the particular category to watch the specific suggestion.
    Also follow the below given steps and check if that answers your query.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More action(…) on left most corner.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Select Top sites and suggested content under Open New tabs with
    • Open new tab to check if it shows the Most visited website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Sep 8, 2021
  4. Edge's "View site info" pop-up will provide more information about the sites you visit and...

WIN 10 Edge & Internet Sites Visits

Hello,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you to try to load the same in other browsers excluding Edge and internet Explorer?
    • Are you facing this issue after any recent update?
    • Have you installed any third party security application?
    Lets try with the below steps and check if he issue resolves.

Step 1: I suggest you reset the Internet explorer
    and check if it helps.

Refer: Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Step 2: I suggest you to try deleting the browsing history in Microsoft Edge
    and check if it helps as it stores the forms, passwords, and sites you've visited.

Refer: View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental
    control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

Edge's "View site info" pop-up will provide more information about the sites you visit and...

1. Edge's "View site info" pop-up will provide more information about the sites you visit and... - Similar Threads - Edge's View site

2. This site can’t provide a secure connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This site can’t provide a secure connection: Youtube is the only site I cannot access on any pc/laptop in the house and gives the message:This site can’t provide a secure connectionwww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCI have checked time/date, emptied SSL cache, deleted...
  3. This site can’t provide a secure connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This site can’t provide a secure connection: Youtube is the only site I cannot access on any pc/laptop in the house and gives the message:This site can’t provide a secure connectionwww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCI have checked time/date, emptied SSL cache, deleted...
  4. This site can’t provide a secure connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to allow or block pop-up windows on specific sites in Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to allow or block pop-up windows on specific sites in Edge: [ATTACH]If you want to allow or block pop-up windows on specific sites in the Microsoft Edge browser, here is how you can do that. You can do that with the help of in-built settings, the Local Group Policy Editor, and the Registry Editor. This explains all the methods, and...
  6. stored wifi sites visited

stored wifi sites visited: wondering where to find the list of sites stored? I am running windows 10 Thanks for your help! Bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stored-wifi-sites-visited/122a96ba-87e7-4f24-a3fe-67bfc4f19992
  7. This site can’t provide a secure connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This site can’t provide a secure connection: Simply cannot open any one drive files or even open my one drive url. This message appears. This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.live.com uses an unsupported protocol. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH Unsupported protocol The client and server don't...
  8. unable to view site

unable to view site: Error logging in - Could not open JPA EntityManager for transaction; nested exception is javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Unable to acquire JDBC Connection...
  9. problem with Chrome I can't view site information

in Browsers and Email
    problem with Chrome I can't view site information: [img] Hi, I have a problem with Chrome. I can't view site information in up left.As it is in the image. I can't view any popup window in the page. I have uninstall Chrome, I check and deleted all google in regedit. I scanned for virus but I not found nothing. I have...
  10. How to allow pop-ups for certain sites in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to allow pop-ups for certain sites in Edge: Hi, Is there a way to allow pop-ups in Edge? Thanks and regards, 23933