Windows 10: Edge's web capture tool will allow you to scroll while taking a screenshot on pages with...

Discus and support Edge's web capture tool will allow you to scroll while taking a screenshot on pages with... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Edge's web capture tool will allow you to scroll while taking a screenshot on pages with...

/u/Leopeva64-2, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Best EASY Scrolling Screen Capture?

By 'multi page' I presume you mean one where there are '1, 2, 3. >, >>' links at the top and/or bottom of the page to step to the next in a sequence of pages, such as search results, or long posts on this forum.

Edge's web capture tool will allow you to scroll while taking a screenshot on pages with... [​IMG]

I know of no app to do that, but if you can set the number of result per page to the maximum, then Firefox has a screen capture built in that can capture any part up to the whole of the currently viewed page. Right-click on an empty part of the page and select 'Take a screenshot'...

Edge's web capture tool will allow you to scroll while taking a screenshot on pages with... [​IMG]

...to get this. Click and drag to select, or select 'Save full page'.

Then you can copy to the Clipboard, or download as a .png image.

Like this....

Chrome has extensions available that can do the same thing.

Chrome Web Store - search results: screenshot

How to take a screenshot of a whole Web page in Chrome - CNET

Bree, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing web capture for Microsoft Edge

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ge/m-p/1721318

Tip How to Use Web Capture Tool in Microsoft Edge Chromium

Add or Remove Web Capture Button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge Chromium

Brink, Apr 2, 2021
  4. CChamp Win User

Edge's web capture tool will allow you to scroll while taking a screenshot on pages with...

Best EASY Scrolling Screen Capture?

I use the extension in Chrome/Edge. When I click the icon it gives me a choice of Full Screen, Visible Part, Selection etc.

CChamp, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Edge's web capture tool will allow you to scroll while taking a screenshot on pages with...

1. Edge's web capture tool will allow you to scroll while taking a screenshot on pages with... - Similar Threads - Edge's web capture

2. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  3. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  4. Neither Snipping Tool nor Xbox Game Bar capture web browser pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Neither Snipping Tool nor Xbox Game Bar capture web browser pages: HistoryI recently upgraded to Windows 11. Prior to the upgrade, I used the old snipping tool pre-Window 10 which worked fine. Xbox Game Bar, however, never captured web pages on Windows 10 or 11.Both Snipping Tool and Xbox Game Bar capture app window content such as an MS...
  5. Microsoft is testing some improvements to Edge's Web capture tool and PDF reader.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing some improvements to Edge's Web capture tool and PDF reader.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/skv1hh/microsoft_is_testing_some_improvements_to_edges/
  6. Microsoft Edge's Web capture tool will also work on PDF files.

Microsoft Edge's Web capture tool will also work on PDF files.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/rkqtdr/microsoft_edges_web_capture_tool_will_also_work/
  7. Edge web capture

Edge web capture: Edge recently added something called web capture which is identical to the screen capture command that's been in Windows forever, it even uses the same keyboard shortcut. Is there any difference or point to this or they just arbitrarily renaming things? submitted by...
  8. Screenshot Capture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshot Capture: I have had this computer for about one year, and it operates with Windows 10 Home Edition. For the first six months or so I used to be able to do something that really helped me when taking courses online, i.e., I used to be able to take screenshots on the fly, meaning that...
  9. Introducing web capture for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing web capture for Microsoft Edge: Since the release of the new Microsoft Edge, we have heard a lot of feedback about missing the web notes tool that allowed you to capture and mark up content across the web. Frankly, we’ve missed it too! But first, we wanted to make it better. While web notes was...
  10. Take a full screenshot of the "start page"

in Windows 10 Support
    Take a full screenshot of the "start page": Hello, I need to keep in a image (screenshot) my full start page of Windows 10. There is a way to capture it (it's very very long)? The normal screenshot it's only for the full screen, not more. Thanks 109489